The Power Of Blow Jobs

Karma and my wife: what cums, goes around

I really enjoy giving head. I love the feeling of power I get when I make a man come with my mouth. I know some other women find it distasteful and even subservient. I am just the opposite. I know many of us have used that power over men to persuade them to do things that WE want. When I was in college I was in a healthcare related program and 5 of us were failing our chemistry class. One of my friends cut a deal to blow the teacher in exchange for all 5 of us getting an A. One blow job 5 A's. Sounds like a powerful gift of persuasion to me. So girls (or guys ?) tell me your stories of oral empowerment.I do have a few more great stories I can relate.
Joan

First, please do relate more of your adventures to us!

You're right, a blow job is power. Even though the fallout from it may take time unexpected.

My wife and I invited Richard, an old friend, to dinner. At the last minute, he called to ask if it was all right to bring along a visiting friend and business associate of his from a distant branch of his company. He said the fellow was depressed and needed to be with others.

We had a great dinner and good conversation, but our invitee's friend was quiet. It wasn't that he was morose. He smiled as he listened, but just didn't say much, even when asked a direct question. After dinner, the three of us cosey by the fire, my wife made a point of drawing him out. Seeing that they were quickly engrossed in what seemed to be an emotional conversation, I drew Richard away to my study to see a video I wanted to share. Half an hour later, when we returned to the living room, I was hit by the charged atmosphere that met us as we approached my wife and guest. It filled the room and couldn't be ignored. I saw evidence that tears had recently been wiped from his cheeks. As she looked up at me, a handkerchief in her hand, the concern in my wife's eyes was clear.

Richard, reacting I'm sure to the same silent message, said he had to get up early in the morning for a fishing trip with his son, and went to get his coat. Our other guest got up to leave with him, but my wife grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down beside her, apologizing to me and saying that she wasn't through talking and, turning back to our guest at her side, said she wanted "to hear more."

It was already nearly one in the morning, so I left them to it, hoping to get some emails out before bed. Just as I was finishing the last of them, my wife came in, kissed me and, commenting on the late hour, asked if it would be all right for our guest to spend the night. She told me that behind our unexpected guest's mask of polite silence at dinner, was some recent suffering. I'd already guessed that. I nodded and went to our bedroom. She made up the bed in the guest room and soon came back to me, exhausted and quiet, stripped, raised her arms to let a summer nightie settle over her and slipped happily into bed, snuggling against me.

I asked if he was okay. She said she was concerned. I asked her what she thought she should do. She glanced up at me, puzzled. I asked if she'd like to go sit with him a while longer. She pointed out he was already in bed. I said, "You should go." She reluctantly got up, but when she started to lift the nighty and I realized she was going to change clothes, I said that I thought she should go as she was. She asked me what I thought she should say to him. I told her to console him. She asked what I meant. I said, "You're a woman, make him feel better." She asked what she should do. I said, "You'll think of something," and smiled, wanting to encourage her.

Yet, at the door, the import of my words apparently dawning full on her, she turned and asked "Do you really want me to?"

Unexpectedly, she was gone a long time. I imagined all sorts of things. Were they talking? Were they making love? (We'd pillow talked many nights about possible adventures.) Although the bedroom was cold, I sweated. Every few moments, I peered toward the dark doorway, trying to see passed it into the hallway. Instead of being aroused and having an erection, I was soft and felt chills. Time passed. I began to stare at the door.

Some time after 2:30 (the last time I'd checked the luminous dial of the bedside clock), she appeared. I could just see her, paused by the door, her nighty bunched in a hand beside her hip. She came to me as I raised the covers to let her in. She turned her back, settled her bottom against my belly and thighs and drew my arms around to hug her. She said she just wanted to sleep.

Before dawn, I was awake. I kissed her until she could understand what I was saying. I was wide awake. I asked her many questions about what had happened the night before. She said she had gone straight from the guest bedroom door to the bed. She'd "simply stood over" our guest as he looked up at her in the bedroom's faint nightlight. She'd raised the nighty over her head, and slipped in beside him. (On hearing that, I think I stopped breathing for a moment.) She said they hugged, eventually kissed, and then talked. After a while she had slipped down beneath the covers and stayed there for a long time.

She said she had been gentle with him. Then, he tried hard to raise her to sit astride him. She resisted, staying where she was, between his legs, pulling the covers back up over her until she could tuck them over his shoulders. As she had with me on many occasions, she twice frustrated his climax, stopping it with her thumb pressed hard to the corpus spongiosum, that ridge that runs the length of the front of the penis, closing off the urethra so his semen couldn't escape. Each time, as with me, she brought him to the point of orgasm, held on until his spasms subsided, then began again, sucking and stroking. The third time she felt his belly "pull up tight," she held onto his hips with both hands and pressed her face "as hard as [she] could to his belly," saying on remembering that her chin felt warm in the "cushion" (of his balls) and with both hands pulled him hard as she could against her. (A SCUBA diver, she can hold her breath a long time.) She said he was asleep before she left his bed.

My eager questions and her amazing answers had aroused me more than I could remember. It took me several minutes to convince her to go once again into our guest in the bedroom beside ours. This time she was gone just 20 minutes, and then we all had breakfast together.

Three years passed. We moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina, where I was Communications Officer for a multinational pharmaceutical company. Within two weeks of our arrival, the company was bought out in a hostile takeover by an an even bigger company. Of the directors in my division. I was the only one not let go in the takeover. Some of those others had been with the company for more than 15 years. There was grumbling behind my back and puzzled looks. I was as astonished as anyone else.

Two weeks later I was flown to a general managers' meeting in Santiago de Chile. Heading that meeting as regional manager was our distraught dinner and overnight guest from three years before.

Last edited:
I've never really thought of the power of a blow job. I selfishly give them because it gets me highly aroused. Doing it, talking about doing it, watching it be done....all of these I find highly erotic. Someone talking about giving one for material gain.....not so erotic.

What a great thread! I'm beginning to wonder why I never made use of this "power"!

Last edited:
I only use my power for good..it got him to drive about 8 hours one way to come see me. I miss those days. Lol

I've never really thought of the power of a blow job. I selfishly give them because it gets me highly aroused. Doing it, talking about doing it, watching it be done....all of these I find highly erotic. Someone talking about giving one for material gain.....not so erotic.

I understand. The turn on for me is when the woman realizes that during that moment of the BJ she has control. She has control over how fast or how slow he will cum, as mentioned above. This is usually shown by stopping the BJ just prior to orgasm, and looking up at her subject. It is at that point that she has this look of "you are under my control" She may take him to the point of orgasm and stop again. But she has already established that she is in control, his orgasm comes at her direction, to resist is futile.

The key here is confidence. The confidence is only there IF the woman is good at giving BJs. Some women gain the confidence as they become very good at giving BJs. For example: When a woman sees a man cum very intensely from her actions, it creates confidence in some. She can get turned on by it and tries to get better becoming even more confident. The confidence and control go together, one complimenting the other.

How that control is used, like in the form of material gain or in the form of a gift, whatever; is up to the person with the control. Everyone is different.

ES

I'm well versed in the art of giving a blow job. This has nothing to do with being turned off by people seeing it as an actual "job".

On second thought, perhaps it's no different at all. My pay off is getting off doing it. ;)

Blow jobs suck ?

What a fabulous thread this is ... and so much fun reading the posts.

Such varied reasons to suck cock - right from using that power to get undeserved 'A ' s in school to getting material benefits & promotions at work.

All is well as long as the person knows what he / she is doing , unlike the lady below -
A man walking past a closed door hearing desperate male voice inside,

" SUCK ! Babyyyyy ..... SUCKkkkk ! B-L-O-W is Just a Figure of speech ! " 😁

my dad always told me that a girl who is articulate can get anything she wants... I took it as a girl who is good with her mouth can get anything she wants lol.

I have def used the power of a bj to get what I wanted. used it to get out of paying for a hotel room that me and my friends destroyed lol. used it to get various other things. but I think my best was using the power of a bj to get my dad a promotion. which in turn got me a car lol.

my dad was up for a promotion against like 5 other people. I went to his boss, who every chance he got at work events would hit on me. I started the bj but before he finished I stopped and told him that I would come back and let him finish once my dad got the promotion. about a week later they announced he got the promotion. I did go back and finish my side of the bargain. he had a huge load. then he told me he had been edging himself all week to have a huge load for me being such a tease. I got the last word when I just looked at him and was like "good thing I love cum," licked my lips and walked out.

my dad always told me that a girl who is articulate can get anything she wants... I took it as a girl who is good with her mouth can get anything she wants lol.

I have def used the power of a bj to get what I wanted. used it to get out of paying for a hotel room that me and my friends destroyed lol. used it to get various other things. but I think my best was using the power of a bj to get my dad a promotion. which in turn got me a car lol.

my dad was up for a promotion against like 5 other people. I went to his boss, who every chance he got at work events would hit on me. I started the bj but before he finished I stopped and told him that I would come back and let him finish once my dad got the promotion. about a week later they announced he got the promotion. I did go back and finish my side of the bargain. he had a huge load. then he told me he had been edging himself all week to have a huge load for me being such a tease. I got the last word when I just looked at him and was like "good thing I love cum," licked my lips and walked out.

Oh, Alyssa - you made my week.

great story! can you get me a job?

I love giving blow jobs. It's one of my favourite things in the world! I love the power I feel with a nice hard cock in my mouth. I have occasionally used it to get what I want but it's usually just because I enjoy it. A mouthful of cum is my reward!

From The Cock-Sucker's Point Of View...

I love giving blow jobs. It's one of my favourite things in the world! I love the power I feel with a nice hard cock in my mouth. I have occasionally used it to get what I want but it's usually just because I enjoy it. A mouthful of cum is my reward!

To me, it's always the guy with his cock rammed down your throat who has all the power. I've had three serious long-term older Boyfriends who I sucked-off on a fairly regular basis, plus a couple of other failed relationships along the way which also involved blow-jobs. And for me, as a submissive cock-sucker, it's not so much a case of what a power-trip sucking cock represents, it's the fact that if I don't - if, for any reason, I'm deprived of cock for any significant period of time, I get serious cravings, like a junkie craves a fix, to get a stiff cock in my mouth. Maybe it's a form of addiction that I've been conditioned into, I don't know. Obviously it's the sensation of being controlled, of being servile to an older more dominant man I respect, and the sexual adrenaline-flow that it kicks off in your bloodstream - you can rationalize it to an extent, but when it all comes down to basics, I need my mouth fucking more than the guy I'm sucking needs to be sucked-off. He has the power, not me...

Last edited:
To me, it's always the guy with his cock rammed down your throat who has all the power. I've had three serious long-term older Boyfriends who I sucked-off on a fairly regular basis, plus a couple of other failed relationships along the way which also involved blow-jobs. And for me, as a submissive cock-sucker, it's not so much a case of what a power-trip sucking cock represents, it's the fact that if I don't - if, for any reason, I'm deprived of cock for any significant period of time, I get serious cravings, like a junkie craves a fix, to get a stiff cock in my mouth. Maybe it's a form of addiction that I've been conditioned into, I don't know. Obviously it's the sensation of being controlled, of being servile to an older more dominant man I respect, and the sexual adrenaline-flow that it kicks off in your bloodstream - you can rationalize it to an extent, but when it all comes down to basics, I need my mouth fucking more than the guy I'm sucking needs to be sucked-off. He has the power, not me...

That is a great description. It is certainly the point of view and how you think of it. I feel very similar about cunnilingus. If I go for a while without tasting my ladies orgasmic juices, I begin to crave it.

Some women when they notice that "need" will begin to tease their partner and withhold that need until the very last moment, keeping that person on the edge and hungry for them. Once the sub finally gets to indulge, it is very satisfying and pleasurable. In many cases the woman wants to receive the cunnilingus just as much as the man wants to give it. BUT she uses self control to assert dominance over her sub and make him serve her even more enthusiastically. It is very similar with men who assert dominance over their female partners in the form of blowjobs, just as described above.

I find the dynamics of each situation unique and the control aspect very Hot.

ES

Now, That's the power I was discussing when I started this post!!

I really enjoy giving head. I love the feeling of power I get when I make a man come with my mouth. I know some other women find it distasteful and even subservient. I am just the opposite. I know many of us have used that power over men to persuade them to do things that WE want. When I was in college I was in a healthcare related program and 5 of us were failing our chemistry class. One of my friends cut a deal to blow the teacher in exchange for all 5 of us getting an A. One blow job 5 A's. Sounds like a powerful gift of persuasion to me. So girls (or guys ?) tell me your stories of oral empowerment.I do have a few more great stories I can relate.
Joan

Not to mention how simply amazing he feels in my mouth. The taste of his cock in my tongue. Seeing how vulnerable he is totally at my disposition but also how much pleasure he is getting is the most powerful erotic sensation.
:rose:

I agree completely. I always think of it as a huge power trip. I mean, they're literally putty, okay rock hard putty, in our hands right ladies?

(it's even a bigger power trip to be the only girl in a room full of guys and get them all to cum without hardly even taking your clothes off! :devil: - my young and dumb days that I still look back on fondly sometimes! )

I agree completely. I always think of it as a huge power trip. I mean, they're literally putty, okay rock hard putty, in our hands right ladies?

(it's even a bigger power trip to be the only girl in a room full of guys and get them all to cum without hardly even taking your clothes off! :devil: - my young and dumb days that I still look back on fondly sometimes! )

A power trip.......I knew it! I've brought that up to women before, but they (unconvincingly) denied it. The "submission" and "degradation" excuses always had silly rings to them.

Of course a woman giving a man a blowjob is a form of a power trip. She has total control over us
for the most part and we just become a slave to her desires if she truly enjoys it. It's definitely the
one time where I don't mind submitting to her cravings.

It took me a long time to realize that giving a blowjob actually gave me power over a man. Now I love making him squirm. I know just how to bring him to the brink, back off and bring him back. I get really excited and usually finger my pussy while I am sucking his cock. Many times I have achieved orgasm before I finally let him unload.

First time post, WOW, this topic brings back some hardcore memories...

Long time ago, when I was still young enough to be dangerous, I was in my first girlfriend's basement, with her parents upstairs, and we started making out. One thing lead to another, and while I'm desperately trying to please her she fought even harder to remove MY clothes, and before I know it she'd unbuckled my pants...

And then, out of the blue, she went down on me.

She started, and it went on and on and on...

Whatever she was did was awesome as hell, and I was breathing so hard I started hyperventilating, but she kept too much pressure on the wrong spots, which unfortunately hurt like hell.

Naturally, I didn't want to even say anything in case she might have stopped, but at some point it hurt so much that I must have said something, and then, without missing a beat, she changed whatever she was doing, until it got smoother and smoother and smoother until it felt like fucking WET VELVET.

Up and down, up and down. So hot. That's about all I remember...

I've always had an incredible sleepy fetish, but at that point I was hyperventilating like a moron while the pressure kept building and building and I was getting dizzier and dizzier, until I was so out of it I tried to stop her.

In the next instant, she was holding one of my arms straight up and slapping my face really hard. I had absolutely no idea what had happened, but there was a mess everywhere that she was cleaning up and swearing, while I was completely confused.

Unfortunately, the relationship didn't last all that long, that whole scene never happened again, but she was so proud of that situation that whenever she got the chance she would reach down toward my crotch and whisper "don't make me knock you out..."

Crazy hot to think about, even now.

Back