Peeping over the parapet.....

Composite photo - same photo club studio several years apart:

on the left, my mentor, good friend and great inspiration, Stephanie, who taught me there was nothing wrong in doing waht you really want to do

on the right, me, clearly trying to reproduce one of Stephanie's poses.

Composite view - Stephanie and Pamela, Mentor and Pupil

You are both very beautiful! Lovely skin, I do like your long hair! Tell me, what is it you really want to do?

Tell me, what is it you really want to do?

You are both very beautiful! Lovely skin, I do like your long hair! Tell me, what is it you really want to do?

Do you mean "what is it you really want to do with me?"

What would you like to propose?

Do you mean "what is it you really want to do with me?"

What would you like to propose?

Must say I'm enjoying you turning your (my?) words around? Well... Now that you ask... I would start by running my fingers lightly up and down your back... your thighs... your waist.... Our lips oh so gently touching... Breathing... Wanting....

Would that work for you? Perhaps get you a bit wetter? Or are you thinking something a bit more... firm?

Plenty of my bum on here!

Loving the bum pics! :) look forward to seeing more of your perfection! :)

You just need to look back through the thread.

How is this for a taster?

Close up of my bum in France

Maybe tell me what you think I would taste like!

you would taste like delicious oysters from the sea...

I love your long inner lips....

I'm lucky enough to have experience in that area, and the pleasure for both of us was wonderful.

i could feel her lips on my cock, sort of like a soft massage, and of course, i loved licking and sucking on them, much to her pleasure.

I know some women are shy about long lips but i know that they shouldn't be....

Last edited:
Firm always goes in well with me!

Must say I'm enjoying you turning your (my?) words around? Well... Now that you ask... I would start by running my fingers lightly up and down your back... your thighs... your waist.... Our lips oh so gently touching... Breathing... Wanting....

Would that work for you? Perhaps get you a bit wetter? Or are you thinking something a bit more... firm?

And wet has never been problem for me!

And wet has never been problem for me!

Wondering if you've shared a photo session with a male? While you're all wet, he might be all firm? You both getting into poses where his firm cock brushes, grazes, or even penetrates your wet pussy? Or am I just fantasizing?

How about my breasts?

They love attention:

My Breasts

Would they tempt you?

To be honest i would like to start a bit slower than that, plenty of oil, slowly massaging your neck, down your back until i'm massaging that fantastic bum at which point i would start at your feet slowly moving up your lovely legs and thighs until im again concentrating on that bum, maybe with the occassional cheeky graze against your lips as im working

on the left, my mentor, good friend and great inspiration, Stephanie, who taught me there was nothing wrong in doing waht you really want to do

She may have been your mentor, but you outshine her. We are a tad biased perhaps

Shame on you for putting the word "sag" with any part of your body!!

How would you describe your taste? If we worked diligently have you ever given a lover a full mouth of your goodness as a reward for a good job (squirt.. Or gush?)

G-DAMN, you are both beautiful women!!!

What a nice tender piece of rump roast you are! Can I have a bite, pleassse!?!!!!

Reposting the story of the patio session

Is your new avatar a picture from a photo session as well? It looks like you probably initially sat down in a normal position and then decided to change it and you brought your leg up.

Thanks for the comment, artfan. It is very perceptive - you are quite right. I did bring my leg up just before the photograph was taken, just in time to deny the approaching photographer a clear shot of my vagina which I knew very well to be gaping open. As you have probably realised a photograph showing my vagina would not usually be a problem for me; in this case it was not the subject matter but the photographer that was the problem.

I have published part of the story previously but it seems a good idea to repost it now rather than make you search back for it.

The Patio Session

The questions and comments remind me of rather special session, which in hindsight I can see was greatly enlivened by quite significant underlying tensions associated with what I would generally call "possession".

As I was leaving the changing room after one of my nude club sessions I noticed one of photographers waiting around in the studio. That was usually a sign that some sort of proposition was coming. I had never felt really comfortable about him photographing me nude so I was all ready with a polite but firm put-down. True to form, he told me how much he would like to take some "portraits" of me. I had an inkling of the sort of portraits he had in mind when he started extolling the virtues of his "secluded patio" which he said would be a perfect setting for photographs.

That left me in little doubt that his intention was that the session would culminate in fornication. Although I would never deny the attraction that fornication has always had for me, ever since the first once or twice I have always been very choosy about who I fornicate with. On that front, the proposer of the session was to my mind a distinct no-no, and at that moment he was beginning to annoy me - the main thing on my mind after any session was to get home and enjoy a leisurely hour or two of masturbation, while reliving the evening's high spots. At the same time, I was also finding the prospect of an open-air modelling session very tempting, and, on an impulse, I decided to go along with him just a little. Putting on a show of being pleased and flattered, I said that it all sounded great, and asked when he suggested we should do it.

He looked in his diary and suggested either of two consecutive weekends. Both would have been OK, but on the basis of "the sooner the better", I said I was free for the earlier of the two.

He beamed with anticipation. I suddenly had the feeling of needing to think of something very quickly to get myself out of the rather large hole I had just dug myself into.

A vision of something I had briefly glimpsed in diary suddenly came to mind - a two week period blocked out, some name or other, and the word "Away".

Away? Who?

And then realisation dawned - it wasn't his house and it wasn't his patio.

"OK, Sunshine", I thought, "if you can tell porkies*, I can be devious."

* for colonial readers, Cockney rhyming slang - look it up.

For the second time in a couple of minutes I found myself in full disingenuous mode. I think he was so sure of himself that he had never anticipated the way the conversation was about to turn. He tried very hard to retain his rather smarmy attitude, but I saw his face crumple when I said with a smile that I thought the patio would be a bit crowded with all the usual group of photographers there, and suggested we limit the session to just a few selected photographers. Before he had time to get a word in, I put forward the names of some good friends to make up the group - with them there I knew that his hopes of an orgasmic termination to the session would go unfulfilled.

I waited for his decision - I knew it could go either way, but I didn't really care - I had already had a lot of fun with him and would have been happy to walk home to my cosy bed whatever might happen. All the same, I was pretty sure that he would agree to having the others present - although he was rather arrogant and self-satisfied, he was clearly in a trap. If he were to decline my suggestion and say he had wanted it to be one to one, he would effectively be admitting that his main aim had been to get me into bed - I thought he was too much of a coward ever to admit to that.

He seemed to spend a long time thinking, but when the expected answer eventually came, I completely forgot I had been annoyed with him. I went home in a very cheerful mood - not only was I buoyed up by the evening's activities in the studio, but I also had the delicious prospect of a very naughty day being nude outdoors. I remembered pubescent days spent playing around at being nudists with local kids in a nearby wood, and, more recently, an end of term trip to the seaside; the teachers couldn't wait to get into the pub and I couldn't wait to get into the sand dunes to take my clothes off:

Boy with a camera: Pamela snapped in the sand dunes

The next couple of weeks felt rather like waiting for Christmas. I was really excited at the prospect, and just wanted it to come sooner. A couple of days before, I phoned one of my "minders" to confirm everything was in order - to avoid being overheard I waited to call until I had the house to myself. I realised immediately that he was just as excited as I was. That made me so happy that I impulsively let him in on a little secret - that I was standing in the hallway, in front of the full length mirror, minus my clothes.

The last bit of information really caught his attention, and his obvious excitement really focussed my attention. I had just been studying my pubic hair in the mirror - it was in what I would call normal mode - bikini trim to avoid visible overspill, and just a slight taming of general bushiness. I don't think even he had expected the direction the conversation was about to go, but I thought it was an excellent opportunity to get some advice about preparations for the photo session. It took him a few moments to regain his composure, but we then had a rather delicious conversation from which I gathered that if he had the choice he would like me to be completely shaved. He also offered to come round and help if I wanted.

I had already had several flattering suggestions along the same lines, both in the course of studio sessions, and in private afterwards. I found the thought of being able to show off all of my anatomy extremely exciting - it would always give me tingles of anticipation to imagine how it would feel to be completely exposed and deliciously vulnerable as people looked at me and photographed me.

The discussion went on for a long time, but we somehow managed to finish, and that left me to ponder my options. I reluctantly shelved the idea of total shaving - for one thing, I knew that to avoid grow-back I would have to do it very soon before the session, and I was worried that if I messed it up I could end up with a horrible shaving rash.

I was also apprehensive about the reaction of my parents. They were quite likely to see me nude in the next few days - life at home was pretty easy-going and we didn't lock doors very often. They had seen me trimmed, and that never seemed to bother them, but I reckoned that if they saw me completely hairless, curiosity alone would spur them on to start asking questions. I feared that could open a can of worms - as far as my parents were concerned I was, officially at least, still a virgin. I thought it might be too much of a shock to their systems if, in one fell swoop, they were not only disabused of that notion, but they were also to learn that my latest hobby was posing nude for the local photographic club.

Reposting the Patio Session

In which I get ready in all sorts of ways!

I woke up early on the morning of the session and realised that the pleasant feeling I was enjoying was associated in no small way with the fact that my fingers were embedded in my pubis. I was aware of how moist I was, which probably meant that they had been down there for most of the night. As I began to wake up properly I could also feel a slight but unaccustomed bristliness and I recalled, with a slight feeling of unease, the hour or so I had spent in the bathroom before going to bed.

The first view in the full length mirror gave me a feeling of some trepidation. Having decided against radical depilation, I had still not wanted to create disappointment following my phone conversation of a couple of days before, but, in my enthusiasm the previous evening, it now appeared that despite not really being completely shaved, I had made it impossible to conceal any significant details of my anatomy from the photographers' gazes and lenses.

I briefly toyed with the idea of calling the whole session off, but as I studied the view in the mirror more calmly I found myself feeling increasingly proud of the unashamedly carnal view in front of me; I realised that my voluptuous display was probably due as much due to my night of somnolent libido as it was to my activity with scissors and razor, but whatever the cause, I found myself hoping that I would be able to maintain myself in that degree of arousal until the photo session started. One thing I had quickly realised when I started posing at the club was just how enjoyable it was to be able to maintain a high level of sexual arousal for long periods, and I thought of that when I found my fingers straying into my vulva as I watched myself in the mirror: "stop, it, girl! You can do all that tonight!"

Experience had given me some skill at maintaining my libido at a high level; I remember particularly how I had managed to relieve the boredom of religious studies lessons at school by the exercise of imagination and judicious squeezing of my thighs. At that time I had been constrained by school uniform, but with a bright sunny day in prospect I decided I could reduce the constraints of clothing to an absolute minimum.

My first priority, however, was to use the sunlight streaming into my bedroom to correct some of the now obvious deficiencies in the previous evening's efforts in the poorly-lit bathroom. My new hair style could be described as trimmed short all over, with selective shaving to strategic areas. From the front the most notable aspect was the inner edges of my outer labia, which were shaved completely, allowing a completely clear view of my inner labia protruding between them. I was pleased with that - I thought it would make my photographers happy, particularly the one who had flattered me so nicely and shyly by saying he would like to see me shaved. What wasn't immediately obvious from the front view was that I had also shaved completely from somewhere in front of my vagina, right back to my anus. That was, if you like, a reserved view which I could, more or less, allow or withold depending on the way I posed. As I completed my trim that morning my feeling was that I would be very happy to allow my real friends to enjoy the full view, but I would try to do it when our rather creepy host was busy elsewhere.

The final adjustments to my trim gave, if anything, an additional boost, or, at least a greater emphasis, to the rather spectacularly engorged state of my vulva, something which I was very keen to maintain until the session started. You can put it down to vanity - I really wanted to start my outdoor performance with an utterly memorable flourish.

With the trim complete, I turned my attention to clothing. My first decision was no underwear. None at all. I would be aware of that fact all the time; that would help to keep me feeling sexy, I would feel the cool air on my vulva and would be able to feel my secretions making me wet and slippery as I walked. It would also mean that I would have no compression marks from underwear when I appeared on the patio. With that decision made, I had absolutely no doubt about the rest of my outfit - my very short, very fine, loose fitting blue dress; the sense of danger would be a real boost for my libido. I already had excited several boyfriends (and maybe some passers-by too) by wearing it without a bra, but now I was going to have my first outing in it with no knickers.

My problem was going to be getting out of the house without being spotted by my mother.

My blue dress - view spoiled by a bra. Later I learned to ignore my mother's warnings about people being able to "see things"

My blue dress - how I liked to wear it. Photo by my boyfriend at home when my mother was out. You can see the outline of my bare breast towards the bottom of the photo

Reposting the Patio Session

Escape from the house, a very personal deluge and some recollections of a mis-spent youth

Getting out of the house was not too difficult. My only potential problem had been my mother, but she followed her usual pattern and went out shopping. I didn't really need to leave that early, but I decided to make my escape. My first impression as I went out of the door was just how cool my whole body felt. I remember thinking it was almost like wearing nothing, and then smiling to myself when I realised how true that was. I was feeling a little anxious about the way people might react; it wasn't because I had left off my bra - that was no real novelty to me, and apart from the rather flimsy fabric of my dress, what I was showing was not much different from many of the other girls walking around that day. I realised that my sense of anxiety was stemming from my own acute awareness of my pubic region; I was finding it intensely arousing to be walking around in a very short dress with no underwear, and a largely shaved cunt. It was a novel and exhilarating experience to feel the way my labia were sliding against each other, and I had subconsciously convinced myself that anyone looking at me would be instantly aware of the voluptuous adventure developing between my legs.

I managed to reassure myself - I knew, so far at least, that no-one could have seen up my dress, and I knew also that they couldn't really read my mind, and even if they could, that still wouldn't have bothered bother me. The problem was that there was still more than an hour before I was due to meet my companions, and I decided that my main aim had to be to get to the photo session without creating some sort of incident. Keeping out of the wind seemed to be good idea, and I decided that going up staircases should only be risked if there was a safe and really attractive target who I thought might like to share my intimate secrets.

So, with an hour to kill, I thought it might be nice to sit down for a while and watch the world go by. I was musing on the hazards of sudden gusts of wind when I realised I was overlooking some rather more significant problems in the offing. What had caught my attention was an interesting but slightly irritating sensation which I recognised as an incipient dribble of moisture between my upper thighs. As I imagined walking the streets for another hour or so with cascades of feminine lubrication running down my legs, I realised the practical advantage of having pubic hair, and, more grudgingly, of wearing knickers.

I thought of finding somewhere to sit down, but before I managed to find a seat I remembered what had happened on a previous occasion when I had left off my knickers:

It wasn't the first time I had done it, but it was the first time I had left them off all day. I was really enjoying it until it came to dinner time. Part way through the meal I went out to the kitchen and, as I came back, my mother pointed to the back of my skirt and said, in all innocence, "have you been sitting in something damp?" I realised instantly what had been happening while I had been sitting at the table. I think she sensed my embarrassment; no more was said, and we both acted as though the comment had never been made.

The thought of walking around with a great damp patch on the back of my flimsy blue dress was enough to stop me sitting down. I knew I needed to do something to dry myself off, so I headed to the toilets in the local department store. That particular location had already featured in several of my erotic antics around the town centre, usually with my friend and co-conspirator Amanda, and as I went up the escalator I recalled one of the more memorable:

It had all been in response to a very hackneyed enquiry from a group of boys about what sort of knickers we were wearing. It was all so boring I decided to have a bit of real fun with them. Amanda was used to my impulsive reactions, so when I looked at her she knew I would be expecting her to go along with something possibly quite outlandish. Her look said "OK, what is it this time?", but I didn't have time to explain - I just called over to the boys "why don't you ask us again in ten minutes?"

As soon as I set off in the direction of the store Amanda began to sense where this might all be heading, but she hadn't quite realised that this time it wasn't my bra which was going to come off, it was my knickers. Apart from a very obvious pride in her small breasts and spectacular nipples, Amanda had always been rather more reserved than me in terms of public display, so I wasn't at all sure that she would join me in this latest adventure.

I needn't have worried. A few minutes later Amanda and I were heading back down the escalator, but this time our underwear wasn't tucked away in our handbags. The boys were still waiting in the square, but as we walked over towards them their look of expectation turned to puzzlement. They obviously bothered to look carefully enough, so just to make it obvious to their poor dim brains I raised my hand and waved my knickers in their direction. Thongs weren't around in those days (but I had made myself a gee-string at home in secret!), but I think the boys were pretty impressed by what they saw - brief flimsy and black. Amanda's slightly more voluminous offering also seemed to please - I think the bright red colour really caught their attention.

I singled out the boy who had originally asked the question and held out my knickers to him. "There you are, you can touch them if you like". He looked really embarrassed, but one of the others took up the offer. He seemed really pleased with himself, so as a parting shot I said "glad you aren't shy like him - want to have a sniff as well?" He then went bright red, but couldn't resist. When I thought it was maybe going on a bit too long I took them back, and Amanda and I walked off to find more fun elsewhere.

That libidinous recollection did bring a smile but did nothing to ease the moisture gathering between my thighs.........

My new hair style could be described as trimmed short all over, with selective shaving to strategic areas. From the front the most notable aspect was the inner edges of my outer labia, which were shaved completely, allowing a completely clear view of my inner labia protruding between them. I was pleased with that - I thought it would make my photographers happy, particularly the one who had flattered me so nicely and shyly by saying he would like to see me shaved. What wasn't immediately obvious from the front view was that I had also shaved completely from somewhere in front of my vagina, right back to my anus. That was, if you like, a reserved view which I could, more or less, allow or withold depending on the way I posed.

The final adjustments to my trim gave, if anything, an additional boost, or, at least a greater emphasis, to the rather spectacularly engorged state of my vulva, something which I was very keen to maintain until the session started. You can put it down to vanity - I really wanted to start my outdoor performance with an utterly memorable flourish.

This is so delicious the way you figured out and planned just how to show what you wanted to show and when you wanted to show it. Depending on just how you posed, you could create so much interest and anticipation by revealing more and more as the session progressed. And it would definitely be an unexpected thrill when the photographers realized how aroused you were.

I guess you are right - Again!

This is so delicious the way you figured out and planned just how to show what you wanted to show and when you wanted to show it. Depending on just how you posed, you could create so much interest and anticipation by revealing more and more as the session progressed. And it would definitely be an unexpected thrill when the photographers realized how aroused you were.

They had seen me nude before but never with a pubic trim as radical as the one I had that day, so I think from the first moment I slipped off the dress they realised a lot more was going to be on show. Here is a front view with my legs pretty well closed:

On the patio - my engorged pubis showing the photographers just how pleased I was to see them

Seeing the photos was a revelation even to me - up till then I hadn't realised just how engorged my pubis would become when I was excited. Even more of a revelation to me was the fact that standing nude in front of photographers was pretty well the most exciting thing sexually I had ever experienced -a long an intensely thrilling build up to an orgasm which wouldn't occur until I got home late in the evening.

Even with my legs crossed!

I had always assumed that I would be able to conceal my pubic area completely simply by crossing my legs. This photo showed how wrong that assumption had been

Great pose...love the angle of your body and the way your hair falls off the side

Never been praised in quite those terms before!

you would taste like delicious oysters from the sea...

I love your long inner lips....

I'm lucky enough to have experience in that area, and the pleasure for both of us was wonderful.

i could feel her lips on my cock, sort of like a soft massage, and of course, i loved licking and sucking on them, much to her pleasure.

I know some women are shy about long lips but i know that they shouldn't be....

Very flattering all the same, but I should advise you they need teasing out of their resting place. From my experience gentle suction and tonguing does quite a good job. Would you be up for that?

Back