Where are all the breast-loving women?

For me, there's nothing better than waking up in the morning next to a beautiful pair. Just to put my face against them and listen to her heartbeat is my perfect way to start the day.

-CS

listening to her heartbeat might be a start, but things would escalate pretty soon...;)

sometimes I kind of feel like being part of this arousing community...:eek:
Hope you don't mind me thinking and feeling this way...:eek:

mhhh...and this is what I want right now...feeling a womans hands on my breasts...
tumblr_lyzac5h0Qh1r2hxmpo1_400.gif

Omg this is HOT :devil::devil:

I Love Breasts!!!

Hey, you are not alone!! I love everything about women's breasts! They are just so soft, warm and inviting. Pretty much all of my fantasies revolve around breasts! From AA to G, they are all beautiful to me!!

Denny---<-----that's me! The male half

Women get in line at parties to play with my wife's tits! Does that count???
Denny------------- If I put on a cheap wig can I get my turn?

My wife still loves having her breasts played with by men and women. She's just never the one to start it.

This pretty well covers it------->>Hey, you are not alone!! I love everything about women's breasts! They are just so soft, warm and inviting. Pretty much all of my fantasies revolve around breasts! From AA to G, they are all beautiful to me!!

Damn, Dystracted!! You get me all worked up!! I am a bi woman, and I definitely have a thing for boobs!! The thought of sucking on a beautiful pair of breasts makes me so horny and wet!! You have a fan in me!!

Damn, Dystracted!! You get me all worked up!! I am a bi woman, and I definitely have a thing for boobs!! The thought of sucking on a beautiful pair of breasts makes me so horny and wet!! You have a fan in me!!

need to talk to you. only if you turn on your PM option again ;)

OH, DYSTRACTED!!! You turn me on so much!!! I sent you a private message, but perhaps some other women might benefit from my breast play fantasy. Believe me, if I was at your home, and you wanted it, I would kiss, lick, suck, and nurse on your breasts for hours!! My lips are full and soft, and my tongue is firm but gentle. I know how to caress you just so, to give you chills, as I slowly circled your areola and your nipple with my fingertips.

My really sexy fantasy, though, is "tittie fucking"! I would lay you back on your bed, both of us completely naked of course, and I would massage your boobs with some warm massage oil, softly circling from the outer flesh of your boobs to the nipples. I would want them to be really slippery!! Next, I would get on all fours straddling your breasts. My breasts would hang freely in your face for anything you might like to do to them. I would gently begin to grind my pussy and my clit against your boobs! Mmmm!!! It would be especially nice if you pushed them together for me, so I could get some friction going on my clit! You would be welcome to kiss, lick or suck on my boobs, too! I cum pretty easily, and if I was rubbing my clit against your boobs, I would cum in no time! I would then massage the nectar and the oil into your boobs.

Then, of course, I would return the favor. You could massage my boobs with the oil, straddle me, dangle your boobs in my face, and fuck my boobs to your heart's content! I think I would cum again just from your boobs hanging in my face!!! You are so HOT, Dystracted!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OH, DYSTRACTED!!! You turn me on so much!!! I sent you a private message, but perhaps some other women might benefit from my breast play fantasy. Believe me, if I was at your home, and you wanted it, I would kiss, lick, suck, and nurse on your breasts for hours!! My lips are full and soft, and my tongue is firm but gentle. I know how to caress you just so, to give you chills, as I slowly circled your areola and your nipple with my fingertips.

My really sexy fantasy, though, is "tittie fucking"! I would lay you back on your bed, both of us completely naked of course, and I would massage your boobs with some warm massage oil, softly circling from the outer flesh of your boobs to the nipples. I would want them to be really slippery!! Next, I would get on all fours straddling your breasts. My breasts would hang freely in your face for anything you might like to do to them. I would gently begin to grind my pussy and my clit against your boobs! Mmmm!!! It would be especially nice if you pushed them together for me, so I could get some friction going on my clit! You would be welcome to kiss, lick or suck on my boobs, too! I cum pretty easily, and if I was rubbing my clit against your boobs, I would cum in no time! I would then massage the nectar and the oil into your boobs.

Then, of course, I would return the favor. You could massage my boobs with the oil, straddle me, dangle your boobs in my face, and fuck my boobs to your heart's content! I think I would cum again just from your boobs hanging in my face!!! You are so HOT, Dystracted!!!
I would message you, but your PMs are off.

Please, Dystracted!!!

Please, Dystracted, may I do the second one with you??? Oh, my, word!!! I want that so bad!!! I am a very naughty girl, Dystracted!! I want your boobs!!! I will worship your boobs!!! I am fantasizing about it right now, you beautiful, busty, babe!!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/20547742028860151/
:kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back