Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet sexy LIT friends, miss YOU ALL.
So I know since I euhmmm over did on Tuesday been paying for it the last 2 days.
SASSY SWEETS, thank you for keep posting my silly updates.:kiss::heart::rose:
But since this is a amateur picture thread here some pictures.... and its me Silly Emm, scars and all..... but its ME, and proud to be me. Embracing the good days, forgetting about the bad ones. Since I told you I would share, so here the first silly pics....of the new under construction Emm.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT, LOVE, I know its only 2 weeks since, and still a long road to go (darn news yesterday) but with your love i so will be here for a long long time....hey someone needs to provide this side with silly pics :D;):eek:
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

OMG!! You look absolutely fantastic!! I know you won't believe me, but you really do!!

...and I can honestly say I haven't been this excited to see a pic in a LONG TIME.

Hmm....I wonder if I can make a prosthetic nipple so you can have some extra fun when you go out.

My sweet sexy LIT friends, miss YOU ALL.
So I know since I euhmmm over did on Tuesday been paying for it the last 2 days.
SASSY SWEETS, thank you for keep posting my silly updates.:kiss::heart::rose:
But since this is a amateur picture thread here some pictures.... and its me Silly Emm, scars and all..... but its ME, and proud to be me. Embracing the good days, forgetting about the bad ones. Since I told you I would share, so here the first silly pics....of the new under construction Emm.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT, LOVE, I know its only 2 weeks since, and still a long road to go (darn news yesterday) but with your love i so will be here for a long long time....hey someone needs to provide this side with silly pics :D;):eek:
:kiss:

Emmy I love you, you are just such a wonderful and inspiring human being with beauty pouring from your very soul......and you are perfectly silly, the world needs a lot more silly :heart::heart::heart:

Happy Friday my sweet wonderful sexy Lit friends.
Sassy my :heart: THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH. LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT LITTLE VIDEO.
So here another silly pic of Emm in Pink....;), first time wearing a bra again :D

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
Absolutely lovely as always darling! Your spirit is positively infectious and never fails to cheer my day!

My sweet wonderful incredible Lit friends, thank you ALL SO MUCH.
You for sure know how to make smile and fight.
Sorry for still not replaying to ALL YOUR POSTS, but know you ALL WARM MY HEART, AND BRINGING THE MOST HUGE SMILE, AND THE FIGHTING SPIRIT.
So thank you ALL AGAIN.
Since I told you ALL 7 weeks ago of my battle, and thank to my Sassy the updates.... here 2 pics from this morning.... YOU DON'T HAVE TO OPEN THEM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.... its 2 selfies I took after my bath.... so my scars are in them.
So remember boobs are still under construction :D
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, :kiss::rose::heart::kiss::heart::kiss:

(just one little request don't repost ;))

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 8
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 7
Sorry for still not replaying to ALL YOUR POSTS, but know you ALL WARM MY HEART, AND BRINGING THE MOST HUGE SMILE, AND THE FIGHTING SPIRIT.
So thank you ALL AGAIN.
Since I told you ALL 7 weeks ago of my battle, and thank to my Sassy the updates.... here 2 pics from this morning.... YOU DON'T HAVE TO OPEN THEM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.... its 2 selfies I took after my bath.... so my scars are in them.

No need to reply beautiful, just keep up the fight and concentrate on you, we are all behind you :heart:

Standing on your head already? That is awesome!!! hehehe j/k

Keep up the fight, Emmy and stay positive and wonderful!! :heart:

So thank you ALL AGAIN.

soft sweet kisses for silly sexy EM

So thank you ALL AGAIN.

Your poise and grace in such difficult times make you even more beautiful in our eyes. You are a truly a winner and will always be #1 in our ledger.

*HUGS* & *KISSES* to such a loving, sweet, gentle person.

A loving and caring woman. There isn't enough people in the world like you Emmy. Beautiful inside and out. What an inspiration you are to many. Keep up the pace, but at a pace that won't make you in pain.

Sassy a special thanks to you for your updates and frienship. It doesn't go unnoticed :kiss::):rose:

haha sorry. I'm going to make a huge ass post as I'm going to upload the screen shots. But I am happy to say sweet Emmy went to sleep with a big ol smile on her face. The conversation before the pic you'll see is her face smiling and me and my daughter smiling.. Then I was showing her how sunny it is today. Yes I have pig tails and look like a kid...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
So thank you ALL AGAIN.

Already taking up a 69 position I see! Beautiful you are....xx

haha sorry. I'm going to make a huge ass post as I'm going to upload the screen shots. But I am happy to say sweet Emmy went to sleep with a big ol smile on her face. The conversation before the pic you'll see is her face smiling and me and my daughter smiling.. Then I was showing her how sunny it is today. Yes I have pig tails and look like a kid...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

SASSY LOL... Thank you for making her smile...

EMMY :heart::heart::heart:

Hope you both enjoy the holiday... well hope everyone does

this old borg ..hate holidays so I'm off to bed and stay there

hugs:rose::kiss:..fred

So thank you ALL AGAIN.

Those are great!! Loving that sexy smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back