Gangbang...

To the gentleman who messaged me last night/this morning who was very accommodating, sweet, interested; who is also in my area, I accidentally deleted your message and I can't remember your username. I'm hoping you see this because I'd love to talk!

Wow. I guess we're blessed here in California.

If you have trouble finding locals, I'd be happy to introduce you to a few clubs and social groups here in California who have regular meet ups and gang bangs.

Wow. I guess we're blessed here in California.

If you have trouble finding locals, I'd be happy to introduce you to a few clubs and social groups here in California who have regular meet ups and gang bangs.

I'm sorry...why would I want to meet groups in California? Lol

so what we need - is someone with a plane, then they can fly and pick us all up. we can travel to California (mile high it on the way) and then party when we get there? anyone know Hugh's number?

Lol funny. Back to my original posting guys!

Mmmm...Former Marine here...would love to stretch you across a bed a fill you from one end as another stud takes you from the other.

Mmmm...Former Marine here...would love to stretch you across a bed a fill you from one end as another stud takes you from the other.

Too bad you're so far away, appearantly guys aren't that kinky down here lol

I'd love to have days of fun with you, naughty little girl. I think you need to be bound spread Eagle, blindfolded, unsure of how many cocks are fucking your tight little body.

Back