BBW? idk i am fat... anyway!

loveroflove

Really Really Experienced
I have posted on here a while back, these are just some newer pictures i have taken! i am not nor will i post a picture on here that shows me naked. to many issues! (ok i will admit i am paranoid!)

the first picture i took on Halloween....

Last edited:
I have posted on here a while back, these are just some newer pictures i have taken! i am not nor will i post a picture on here that shows me naked. to many issues! (ok i will admit i am paranoid!)

Very pretty!

There is no need to be paranoid girl! Look at you! Out there and doing it!
You are who you are! If you weren't comfortable with who you are, you wouldn't have taken that awfully big step and posted.

You are an amazingly forthright and adventurous woman. Go for it!

In case u don't realise , magical ladies like yourself have a huge following on here , there is a certain lady ( u know who u are ) has the same issue as yourself about photos .the beauty is ther but in a different form
There are things that matter more than a stick figure for a real man , courage , confidence and a cheerful personality like u seem to have are high on any mans list . Great pics by the way 😊

Look deep into paranoia and you will see it is unfounded, you really are beautiful.

We think you're adorable :kiss::rose:

Yup. Most Ghibli movies are great, but I especially like Howlps Moving Castle and The Cat Returns. The latter isn't as widely appreciated, but it a fun little story with an awesome 'hero' in Baron.
Always good to meet a fellow fan. I hope you're having a good day. :)

There is no need to be paranoid girl! Look at you! Out there and doing it!
You are who you are! If you weren't comfortable with who you are, you wouldn't have taken that awfully big step and posted.

You are an amazingly forthright and adventurous woman. Go for it!

Absolutely right, we said!

the first one i took today, the last one is old lol! but it is my favorite picture of myself!

Last edited:
Back