My sexual toy fetish.

absorb

Literotica Guru
I have a sexual toy fetish. I own several toys for that purpose. I have a large ten inch purple dildo with about four inches in width. That is the big one! I have a curved dildo which I have talked about in years past. Now for the new year, I bought a pink vibe with motion and vibrating. I own a small tongue with a piercing pearl on it which, also is a vibe. I finally took a picture of all of my sexual toys and posted them as my main and avatar pictures. I enjoy all of them and each gives a different orgasm. Some give me a pulsing orgasm, others make me tingle some just make me squirt! I am curious on members of this site though. What is your favorite sexual toy and why is it your favorite?

9" real looking cock vibrating toy. Hubby bought it and I said "its too big are you crazy". Now I love it and take it all the way in now. Cum every time within 5 minutes.

9" real looking cock vibrating toy. Hubby bought it and I said "its too big are you crazy". Now I love it and take it all the way in now. Cum every time within 5 minutes.

I bet that is a hot sight to watch you using that toy!

Toys can be an exciting thing to play with.

I had a rabbit (not the animal kind) that made me squirt every time I used it. It died but it kept me happy to the end.

I also have a Hitachi wand that my husband loves using on me and I on him.

My wife doesn't like toys, so I have to live vicariously through the posters here.
Thanks and keep 'em coming (and cumming) please.

Hubby says its hot because I am petite and the toy is so big.

I bet it is hot to watch if your petite then that is another reason for him for sure! Glad your enjoying and so is he!

Toys can be an exciting thing to play with.

I had a rabbit (not the animal kind) that made me squirt every time I used it. It died but it kept me happy to the end.

I also have a Hitachi wand that my husband loves using on me and I on him.

Ah, my pink rabbit is my favorite as well! I do not own the Hitachi but, have heard good things! Have fun with them!

My wife doesn't like toys, so I have to live vicariously through the posters here.
Thanks and keep 'em coming (and cumming) please.

Well, the photos are always a treat for sure!

I've got a fab vibrator with a dolphin on the end of it which works just perfectly on the clit while the vibrator is doing its magic inside of me. I've also got two other boring ones which I never really use. I also have dual balls which I'll sometimes wear to work, and also have a vibrating egg which is only really used occasionally

I don't have any huge toys. If I'm going to be getting stretched there damn well better be a cock enjoying it. I have had the rabbit - it was okay. I have a few just dildos which were all fun in one way or another. A nice g spot stimulator with all the crazy vibe settings. I have a we-vibe but it was not all it was cracked up to be. The vibrating butt toys are always fun. Ben-wa balls and such are fun if you're doing something like horseback riding. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few now. But my two crowing jewels on my toy collection are my wand and the remote toy. Both are fairly new but I can hardly figure how I ever got along without them. The wand is intense and gives me wild bucking orgasms. The remote toy is an insertable with a pull cord (yes, kinda like a tampon) that can turn grocery shopping into wet panties. Love the look on the hubs face when I walk in and hand him the remote with a knowing little smirk. I do indeed like my toys.

My junk rings count as toys?

Current favourites:

For all-day wear for the pleasure and the bulge it gives, PerfectFit CockArmour Standard.
For sex, Gearessentials Master which is a chunky shiny steel ring with a thick square-section nicely rounded at the edges. She goes wilder than ever on me with the enhancement it gives my erection.

I've got a fab vibrator with a dolphin on the end of it which works just perfectly on the clit while the vibrator is doing its magic inside of me. I've also got two other boring ones which I never really use. I also have dual balls which I'll sometimes wear to work, and also have a vibrating egg which is only really used occasionally

I have never seen the dolphin end one before. Curious on that myself. Never used the dual balls but, sounds interesting with the vibe egg! Have fun!

I don't have any huge toys. If I'm going to be getting stretched there damn well better be a cock enjoying it. I have had the rabbit - it was okay. I have a few just dildos which were all fun in one way or another. A nice g spot stimulator with all the crazy vibe settings. I have a we-vibe but it was not all it was cracked up to be. The vibrating butt toys are always fun. Ben-wa balls and such are fun if you're doing something like horseback riding. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few now. But my two crowing jewels on my toy collection are my wand and the remote toy. Both are fairly new but I can hardly figure how I ever got along without them. The wand is intense and gives me wild bucking orgasms. The remote toy is an insertable with a pull cord (yes, kinda like a tampon) that can turn grocery shopping into wet panties. Love the look on the hubs face when I walk in and hand him the remote with a knowing little smirk. I do indeed like my toys.

Wow sounds all like fun to me! The wand I have heard of but, I do not own one yet! The pull cord and remote with a store shopping spree that does sound good to me! Lots of naughty fun! Glad you enjoy them as I do!

My junk rings count as toys?

Current favourites:

For all-day wear for the pleasure and the bulge it gives, PerfectFit CockArmour Standard.
For sex, Gearessentials Master which is a chunky shiny steel ring with a thick square-section nicely rounded at the edges. She goes wilder than ever on me with the enhancement it gives my erection.

Penis toys that are like plastic rings are more for long enhancement for the male then a toy per say. However, if you get a flesh light that is a toy for a man and from what I heard is quite fun! The rings are good to keep you longer and that is always a good thing though!

I have a fluorescent green studded "toy" made through "siliconenozzles.com" that is easy to clean and about as big as I would want. It is really hard to find thinner textured toys for anal, but I ordered a "urethral sound" from them and it is very close. I wish I would have gotten one a little bigger; that would probably be my favorite. 12 or 16, I think I have the 9.
http://siliconenozzles.com/product.sc?productId=370&categoryId=39

Last edited:
I have a fluorescent green studded "toy" made through "siliconenozzles.com" that is easy to clean and about as big as I would want. It is really hard to find thinner textured toys for anal, but I ordered a "urethral sound" from them and it is very close. I wish I would have gotten one a little bigger; that would probably be my favorite. 12 or 16, I think I have the 9.
http://siliconenozzles.com/product.sc?productId=370&categoryId=39

I have not heard of this. If you enjoy it that is great!

I have a fairly decent size selection of toys but for me, my G spot vibrator is my favorite. I have owned several over the years. The head is large egg shaped and curved upward from the shaft with very powerful vibrations.

Sounds like the egg and the g spot vibe are doing good things for you. Have fun!

I decided to add one more pic for those who wanted the dildos upright of my collection. It has my other user name for my Tumbler account but, its still my collection. Enjoy!

Last edited:
I decided to add one more pic for those who wanted the dildos upright of my collection. It has my other user name for my Tumbler account but, its still my collection. Enjoy!

Nice collection! My favorite is my aneros, is just massages in the right spot and gives such powerful orgasms. Love it

Very nice, I love seeing group shots of people's toy collections. That purple one is a monster & the curve on the other looks like it hits all the right spots ;)

Obviously us old farts are not keeping up with the hot trends. The only toys we had was a regular vibe and a finger vibe. Kate rather likes the finger vibe. I did just get a call from her as she and a friend went to a adult boutique to get some massage oils. Her first time in such a place. She was amazed at all the cool stuff they had there. She said she has no idea what many of the things were for but she enjoyed browsing for quite awhile. Looks like I should take her back and let her pick out one or two.

Back