Bi men

mssweetangelina

Queenly
I've yet to enjoy the experience of being with a bi male, but find the idea so intriguing and very stimulating :devil: That being said, I am drawn to men who are comfortable with their desires for both sexes. To me, there is nothing sexier than a man who can enjoy another man as much as he enjoys being with a woman.

I would enjoy chatting with men who find themselves in this category. My preference is that you would be single (as I am and that way have nothing to feel guilty about, lol) and to be honest I'm not into men "dressing up". Nothing against it, to each their own, but it doesn't appeal to me. I might also add that I'm attracted to younger men as well.

I hope to hear back and possibly get to know any of you that might be interested in getting to know one another....:kiss:

Ms

I've yet to enjoy the experience of being with a bi male, but find the idea so intriguing and very stimulating :devil: That being said, I am drawn to men who are comfortable with their desires for both sexes. To me, there is nothing sexier than a man who can enjoy another man as much as he enjoys being with a woman.

I would enjoy chatting with men who find themselves in this category. My preference is that you would be single (as I am and that way have nothing to feel guilty about, lol) and to be honest I'm not into men "dressing up". Nothing against it, to each their own, but it doesn't appeal to me. I might also add that I'm attracted to younger men as well.

I hope to hear back and possibly get to know any of you that might be interested in getting to know one another....:kiss:

I am a bi male I love women and men sex is fun and should be enjoyed in all it's forms. I love eating pussy and I love sucking a dick so I guess if I could do both at the same time I would be in heaven.

Hi there, bi here, fairly new to the site and just putting myself out there. Somewhat limited bi-experience wise, but easy going and open minded

Bi male

I prefer pussy and tits by far but I have also enjoy a cock I have done a male male female and also a male male male female both occasions all the men were bi

I am so bi lately I am thinking I might be full on gay :eek: I just get so turned on by cocks and wanting to suck them, wanting to be submissive to them, ready to go all the way with another guy that's rock hard for me. And then be the best ass he's ever gotten :devil:

That's very hot MT :devil:

I think it's very sexy when men are as much about giving, as they are receiving. Why just enjoy being the best ass he's ever had? Why not be the best cock he's ever taken as well? Just my .02 :kiss:

Oh I am sure I could be inclined to give him cock as well, especially if somebody such as yourself wanted to watch :D

Flip fucking could be a load of fun. After he pounded me into submission and blew his load into my hungry little ass I could get on top of him, holding his legs back, making out with him as my lubed cock works its way into his ass, his cock still limp and wet from fucking me just seconds ago.

God I am so hard now! :cattail:

I am so bi lately I am thinking I might be full on gay :eek: I just get so turned on by cocks and wanting to suck them, wanting to be submissive to them, ready to go all the way with another guy that's rock hard for me. And then be the best ass he's ever gotten :devil:

Perfect

Back