Toronto & GTA Couple

Wife4MMF

Gone Away!
Looking for another man, perhaps married or attached, who is adventurous enough to want discreet (very important) encounters with a couple. An orally bi-curious man might be perfect. We think that attached men are safer and more attuned to our desires.
This male is very orally bi-curious. This woman is straight so only men should respond please. We have very few inhibitions and are old enough to appreciate erotic and highly pleasurable sex.

Looking for another man, perhaps married or attached, who is adventurous enough to want discreet (very important) encounters with a couple. An orally bi-curious man might be perfect. We think that attached men are safer and more attuned to our desires.
This male is very orally bi-curious. This woman is straight so only men should respond please. We have very few inhibitions and are old enough to appreciate erotic and highly pleasurable sex.
That sound fun

Damn I would so be all over that!

Either way need to get to my equally oral bi bud in Hamilton and good clean fun is my invitation. Haven't been with him for years but getting there soon. Gonna be goosebumps like first timer.

Hi there , Hit me Up

Tall fit oral bi married discreet man. Educated, Creative,bold, naughty, Residentilal contractor and business owner. 55 well hung. Passion for pleasure giving and receiving! Georgetown ON . Fiddlespinner17@gmail.com

Yes please, can I cum straight to the front of the line.

I am in Syracuse and fit the description. Very oral.

Sorry I missed you! We sound perfect for each other. I am a mwm,curious, traveling to Toronto on business. Clean, discreet,curious,from Chicago

Either way need to get to my equally oral bi bud in Hamilton and good clean fun is my invitation. Haven't been with him for years but getting there soon. Gonna be goosebumps like first timer.
I'm also in Hamilton if you require another M...bi-

Back