Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 3

For you, Fred. ;) I just went to the boutique and was fitted in some new, sexy, non-nursing bras. I'm so excited! I am still lactating, but just barely. My size is now a 44 i! I tried to take some straight forward pics as a reference for everyone. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
For you, Fred. ;) I just went to the boutique and was fitted in some new, sexy, non-nursing bras. I'm so excited! I am still lactating, but just barely. My size is now a 44 i! I tried to take some straight forward pics as a reference for everyone. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And I want to nurse, lol :devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Wowser with a capital "I". So many ideas on what to do with those is making my shorts tight!! Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing Sweetness..

Mmmmmm..... That's my boy, Blue!!!! ;):kiss:

You do realize there are 13 more of those pics over on my thread.... I'd hate to get in trouble from drtshare for hogging his thread.... :Dkiss

YES I KNOW! but feel free to share more and often.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

See that you were updating the index wanted to say it's great to have you running this show, Fred. Best wishes for a healthy and happy new year.

Pretty Lady, Thank you, I try to make the thread fun for everyone. I ask all the ladies to share more and often, anyone that thinks I have miss a lady to post send me a PM or ask the lady if she will share. There are some ladies that have told me no but thank you for asking, as there are some that only share for a short time, some that do not wish to be in the index, just as some are shy and not share size.. all of them are welcome to share anyway they wish. If they wish to be remove, OK just hope its not because of trolls.

I'm around just not ask I was in the pasted. Hope to see you post more here and often.

hugs

old bog fred

Back