The Isolated Blurt Thread XXIII: For Argument's Sake; Why Do Humans Feel Compelled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too bad Sandra Bullock didn't drive by while you were walking home. She would've seen promise in you, especially in your bulging biceps.
You would've hopped in her baby blue white mama mini van and lived in her basement.
She'd make you oatmeal in the morning while you sneaked peeks at her pink panties she knows damn well aren't covered fully by her short white robe.
You'd jack off in the garage while she and her blemish free family ate popcorn and played yatzee.
Later, after you win the heisman and sign with the Jets, you could flip the burgers at the family picnic.
Hell, there might even be a book and movie, cuz that's how the real world works.
Maybe tomorrow

I don't like it. Where is the part where I drop heavy dick?

I heard the book first, it works if it's read to you. ;)

that's cool. :)

for me, it just got bothersome the way the narrator kept making himself a character in the story

Whelp.

Episode 6: The Ice Dragon wasn't all that satisfying.

Guess that is how the Game of Thrones is played

Sorry, man, it's a white story.
You're just the mule it rides on.
Be happy they let you jack in the garage.

I can beat off in my own damn house. If I'm not dropping dick in her, I don't wanna be there.

I do wanna fuck a white girl tho 😈😈😈

I can beat off in my own damn house. If I'm not dropping dick in her, I don't wanna be there.

I do wanna fuck a white girl tho
Hey, don't feel bad. The husband doesn't even get to jack off and he'll never be a Jet.
He's just a prop. Dumb as a rock white husband to make Sandra look even more brilliant and saintly.
Fukken hollywood never goes off script.

Hey, don't feel bad. The husband doesn't even get to jack off and he'll never be a Jet.
He's just a prop. Dumb as a rock white husband to make Sandra look even more brilliant and saintly.
Fukken hollywood never goes off script.

So when I become a Jet, I can fuck as many white girls as I want?

I do wanna fuck a white girl tho 😈😈😈

no worries, brah

your witty charm will drive the white girls crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back