Teasing challenge!

knee high socks and a little bit of teasing myself?? hope it's all good + fun fact: my best friend with benefits/ housemate was watching me from the side of the bed whilst i taking this on my laptop. what a bad habit for him to just burst in at the wrong times, stupid doors with no locks haha. i've never been pulled by the ankles so hard before that day.. sorry for rambling, good bye x

Attachments

• Photo on 20-09-2015 at 10.52 pm.jpg
    Photo on 20-09-2015 at 10.52 pm.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
My first contribution. So many hot pics in this thread!

IMG_2721_zps84d59b0f.jpg

Well, I certainly hope it's not the last.

knee high socks and a little bit of teasing myself?? hope it's all good + fun fact: my best friend with benefits/ housemate was watching me from the side of the bed whilst i taking this on my laptop. what a bad habit for him to just burst in at the wrong times, stupid doors with no locks haha. i've never been pulled by the ankles so hard before that day.. sorry for rambling, good bye x

Ramble any time...:devil::kiss:

Very cute and playful. :cattail:

That's a great little tease shot there!

That sounds like an absolutely wonderful time! :devil:

THIS IS A GREAT THREAT... AMAZING PICS... CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY!! :rose:

Thank you everyone for the messages posted... I appreciated it!! :heart:

Teasing in three pics... 3 of 3 !!

8kZUzHO.jpg

THIS IS A GREAT THREAT... AMAZING PICS... CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY!! :rose:

Thank you everyone for the messages posted... I appreciated it!! :heart:

8kZUzHO.jpg

YAY.....We made it too 3 of 3. It was worth the wait I might ad....:nana:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! What a great bra!!

IMG_2721_zps84d59b0f.jpg
And another one is added! This is so good!!
Great tease kitten!
...can I play :eek:

attachment.php

Tiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you again!!! :rose:

I was just kinda lounging around yesterday while Nikki and naughty were out getting their nails done. I thought I would get undressed a bit and take a couple of tease pics. This is the first. Enjoy it however you'd like...:kiss:

20150919_132654-01.jpeg

Catching up slowly!

Birthday teases............

I still have the baby blanket my parents brought me home from the hospital in 52 years ago. It's a little small now.

Such a cute blanket to barely cover a beautiful woman - love the cascading red hair Tali, belated Happy Birthday

First of all.... congratulations for all great pics posted here... I liked a lot!! :)
Secondly... thank you for the messages, I appreciated it!!
:heart:

NVmXyjh.jpg
q2UFs76.jpg

dri, you have some of the sexiest little outfits around - I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your wardrobe gorgeous!

Here's my tease for you all.

Wet t-shirt day! Do you want the other half?

Sweet mother....words fail me...Yes, one hundred times yes!!

I've just taken this right this minute and I'm still in here right now, plenty bubbles and it's lovely and warm! :D

Bubble tease - just waiting for some bubbles to burst

Got board while waiting for the kids to get out of school yesterday and decided to snap a few pictures in the car.....:devil:

Babe! I keep my eyes open for peeking in on sexy MILFs in the car near shool - you and your purple panties, yum!

I've posted a split image of this photo on the jewelry thread, but this single shot here, I really like and I think it's a good type of tease, the I want you kind of tease. :devil:

Want you too Bunny!

Caught up!!

What a fun thread :cattail:

Happy Saturday!

Such a happy Sunday catching up with this hot contribution, and 10 pages of others!! Thnk you so much for sharing DirtyWilf!

Here's one I took god knows when lol. I always forget to post. Have a happy saturday!
The other shower one I took...its pretty much the same so hope you guys like :)

The lip bite, the wet hair, the towel begging to be yanked away...sounds like the start of a new song Kitty :)

This is one of the hottest Cheeky! If only I came home from the office to be greeted like this....GROWL!

Thanksfor sharing the backstory - Sure thats not all he pulled

...can I play :eek:

Oh yes, no need to ask - can I play with you?

Cutest bum in the room - and from the way your pictures all revolve around standing against a wall, I'm guessing you like to be taken like that :devil:

Contribution

I cant make so many comments on the awesoe teases here without some modest contributions .These have been posted before, but I have some new material to get off my phone shortly....
attachment.php
attachment.php

I was just kinda lounging around yesterday while Nikki and naughty were out getting their nails done. I thought I would get undressed a bit and take a couple of tease pics. This is the first. Enjoy it however you'd like...:kiss:

20150919_132654-01.jpeg
Oh yes! That is a fantastic picture xx mmmmmm

Back