Teasing challenge!

I like babydolls, don't know why..I just do

Me too and you look especially good in one. :)

Birthday teases............

I still have the baby blanket my parents brought me home from the hospital in 52 years ago. It's a little small now.

Love the peek a boo. Happy Birthday!
My contribution... :)

1iy3JMj.jpg

Keep contributing please.... drool. :D

Last edited:

I still have the baby blanket my parents brought me home from the hospital in 52 years ago. It's a little small now.

Well you deserve 52 of these today...

Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank,Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank,Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank,Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank

Happy Birthday sweet and sexy TaliKat! :):)

Ooh sexy tease EctoJohn! Want to see more...

I think I can dig up more for you. ;)

This one is from a silly thread, forget what exactly it was (thread for everyone type thing), and I think it also qualifies as a tease.

Last edited:

Talikat, the first picture is so cute then I move to the other ones and you left me wanting to see more, love the poses. Sexy as always! :heart:

ooh very hot Dri!

Thank you cutie and bunny, y'all are so sweet to me. :kiss: I've never been called classic before, that's certainly new..I loved it! :rose:

Another black and white from last night...omg I'm a poet! Ha!

you're welcome but seriously thank you for starting and posting on here. your pictures are great! and very hot! :kiss:

I like babydolls, don't know why..I just do

maybe because they look rockin on your body! so sexy! love it.

Here's a tease from one of my old, dead threads.
Totally bottomless, and yet you can see nothing anyway... except my legs.

ah boo. why not! hehe. great tease!

not for long I hope, now if we just undid a button and unzipped your pants...hmmm...I wonder what would I find there.... ;}

I think I can dig up more for you. ;)

This one is from a silly thread, forget what exactly it was (thread for everyone type thing), and I think it also qualifies as a tease.

hehe. you are naked and there are bongos! a very fun tease mmhmm..

Aw, that's really heart warming, Tali. I hope you got babied today. Pampered, but not in the diaper way. :)

ah boo. why not! hehe. great tease!

hehe. you are naked and there are bongos! a very fun tease mmhmm..

lol, That bottomless pic was part of a set, if you were there in my original thread, you'd see the finale after that. ;)

And the bongos was very fun, lol. :D

Happy Birthday Talikat!!! Your gorgeous for 52. I can only pray I look that good when I'm your age. I love that last pic. The light and your pose is just so beautiful.:kiss:

Last edited:
First of all.... congratulations for all great pics posted here... I liked a lot!! :)
Secondly... thank you for the messages, I appreciated it!!
:heart:

NVmXyjh.jpg

Not really a tease, but this is what I wore to work today.

it's so funny, what your female coworkers may always wonder about how you look underneath, when we get to see certain glimpses here and there. Very well dressed good lookin'

First of all.... congratulations for all great pics posted here... I liked a lot!! :)

thank you for posting, what a cute outfit!!

I took this out on my deck. I was a bit turned on and it was rather exciting to think that my neighbors could have seen me take this...:devil:

pulling out the big guns hmmm....very naughty and what a turn on it is to know that your neighbors may have been watching, lusting after you and I wouldn't blame them! so hot!!

I seriously had no idea how that shower pic would go over.

But since you all asked so nicely...

here is is new and improved.

what a delicious tease :kiss:

You must have been a beautiful baby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk-wTeDXJCk

1iy3JMj.jpg

Very nice contribution. Fabulous outfit. :devil:

NVmXyjh.jpg

Fabulous legs, my dear. Would you mind very much if I ran my hands up them?

early morning for this bunny :cattail: Happy Hump Day :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you deserve 52 of these today...

Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank,Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank,Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank,Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank

Happy Birthday sweet and sexy TaliKat!
Oh I love it!! Thank you for the spanks DesertRanger, best present EVER!!!! :kiss:
Be right there!!
Not really a tease, but this is what I wore to work today.
Sexy work duds Mike!!
Talikat, the first picture is so cute then I move to the other ones and you left me wanting to see more, love the poses. Sexy as always!

Thank you Bunny!!! :kiss:
Aw, that's really heart warming, Tali. I hope you got babied today. Pampered, but not in the diaper way.
Ha!! I did, and not in the diaper way!! hehehe
Happy Birthday Talikat!!! Your gorgeous for 52. I can only pray I look that good when I'm your age. I love that last pic. The light and your pose is just so beautiful.
Thanks NHW, I have no doubt you will!!

NVmXyjh.jpg
You look like a cheerleader!!
I took this out on my deck. I was a bit turned on and it was rather exciting to think that my neighbors could have seen me take this...:devil:

Mike's outdoor cock tease
Mmmmpfff Mike!! :devil:
I seriously had no idea how that shower pic would go over.

But since you all asked so nicely...

here is is new and improved.
Woooooooooooooooo!! Love it, we can see those great abs!!
Awww! thank you for that fish!!! :kiss:
early morning for this bunny :cattail: Happy Hump Day

Miss Bunny, you're always so lovely!! Love you hair and those socks are sexy, as are you! :rose:

Back