Teasing challenge!

What a fun thread :cattail:

Happy Saturday!

attachment.php

I've posted a split image of this photo on the jewelry thread, but this single shot here, I really like and I think it's a good type of tease, the I want you kind of tease. :devil:

You do these well, but I find the faces you make with your tongue sexier. :devil:

Mmmmm...sexy.

Heh thanks ;)

Got board while waiting for the kids to get out of school yesterday and decided to snap a few pictures in the car.....

http://imgur.com/UfZyEhd

Wow...you have great legs!! :)

I could have LOADS of fun with you.

Haha yes you could :D

Beautiful Kitty!!! :rose:

Thank you!

hehe. quick little peek I see. very cute.

Hehe thanks ;)

I've posted a split image of this photo on the jewelry thread, but this single shot here, I really like and I think it's a good type of tease, the I want you kind of tease. :devil:

Whoa...this is a great tease! :)

Yeah fun having you back with your lovely goods! :rose:

Thanks Simon ;)

A tasty sweet tease from yesterday's work:

attachment.php

Haha good one

Here's one I took god knows when lol. I always forget to post. Have a happy saturday!

Last edited:
Here's one I took god knows when lol. I always forget to post. Have a happy saturday!

Kit it just got a whole lot happier! Dish Dar Ling! and that sweet little nibble on your lip drives me wild! Oh where are you right now! xx

The pics posted here are getting better and better... it is a great thread... congratulations everybody!!
Thanks for all comments in my contributions!!

Dri

Teasing in three pics... 1 of 3 !!

mVNSRkr.jpg

Kit it just got a whole lot happier! Dish Dar Ling! and that sweet little nibble on your lip drives me wild! Oh where are you right now! xx

Hehe I am in my room...you are welcome to join me :devil:

mmmmm slight nipple tease. Love it cutie!

Thank you :)

I've always thought that a woman biting her lower lip is sexy as fuck...this picture is no exception. Great picture cutie! :kiss:

Hehe thanks ;) I always enjoy taking towel teases

I am so tugging away that towel. :devil:

Go ahead :devil:

Teasing in three pics... 1 of 3 !!

mVNSRkr.jpg

Hmm looks interesting...can't wait to see more :)

Back