Who Is Horny Right Now and Why??

How about .....

Someone brushed my nipple whilst they were gesturing in conversation...I've not had sex in a while and my body has taken it as a promise of something to come. Really could do with some hard, slow fucking.

How about some long, slow sucking of your sweet pussy??

Extremely! Because, I just got out of the shower and stroked it a bit... Someone finish me? :)

Horny thinking about a friend. She was visiting for a few days. Sucked her breasts, inserted my fingers in her wet pussy....but didnt fuck her :(

Weird

But horny as hell due to my estranged wife. She was suffering with leg cramp last night and a massage led to some very frustrating moment, where she stopped us just as I slid her soaked panties down

I am chatting with this hot woman that is telling me about all the guys she has sucked and fucked. My kind of girl!!

I am. I don't really need a reason, but there is one....there is always one.

I'm hella horny. I had a very hot rp session this morning with my daddy while we were at work. I haven't had release for a few days, but tonight I'm finally home alone!!

I am horny because well why the hell not be. I need release, because it has been a while.

I am. I am always.

So hard and horny and stroking. Enjoying myself.

Alone, quiet. I need to get myself off

i am

just blowed my husband,
he has fucked me hard. Then I made a blunt and smoked, now horny as hell.

I have been looking at pics of shemales and traps this morning.

And the wife has not made herself available for 3 months.

Yeah, I'd say I'm horny.

We both are :). She's having her co-worker GF over for the day. Her GF been here before:). She probably is horny too....:).

Me! :)
Because I woke up with the hardest boner ive had in a long time and havent had the chance to take care of it yet ;)

Back