PM asshattery

Well, I haven't read throughout the entire thread but I understand the gist of it. I will admit to sending some silly PMs but nothing graphic or too embarrassing to share with the public.

The ones that get me are the women who expect all guys to just be happy to receive a PM and put very little effort into their message.

"i'll chat with you" doesn't cut it for me. Sorry.

Well, I haven't read throughout the entire thread but I understand the gist of it. I will admit to sending some silly PMs but nothing graphic or too embarrassing to share with the public.

The ones that get me are the women who expect all guys to just be happy to receive a PM and put very little effort into their message.

Right.

So you get unsolicited PMs offering to chat, and you don't use that as a starting point?

What was it about your posts that led these fictional women to pm you, asshat? Was it your careful attention to other's grammar?

You send PMs and now whine because some women aren't enthusiastic?

You send PMs and now whine because some women aren't enthusiastic?

I think you misunderstood what I meant. I admitted to sending silly PMs in the past. However, I wasn't complaining about the responses to those PMs. What I meant was, there are times when women PM me out of the blue and just say a few words and expect me to follow up. That's all.

:)

Right.

So you get unsolicited PMs offering to chat, and you don't use that as a starting point?

What was it about your posts that led these fictional women to pm you, asshat? Was it your careful attention to other's grammar?

Good to see you're still following me around. :)

I'm guessing bubbaloo sent an asshat PM to vanillyicecream and got spanked accordingly.

I got one too. Post in the how many orgasms did you have today and you get this for a PM...
hmm
going for number three?

Charming.:rolleyes: I don't even reply to those.

I got one too. Post in the how many orgasms did you have today and you get this for a PM...
hmm
going for number three?

Charming.:rolleyes: I don't even reply to those.
I'd probably say, "Well, I was until you ruined it. Thanks for nothing, asshat."

Dear miss icecream,

I am a completely normal hot blooded human being. I have come to this site which caters to sexually charged fantasies, wants and needs for people. I am here to look for what so many others are looking for as well. You however, seem to have a penchant to be here to knock the talk out of any ones mouth who speaks. I am positive i am not alone in saying this ! So please, if what you hear or get out of this is heartache ? I am sure you can find a chat room or blog that centers around hatred somewhere. 99.9 % of the people i have met here use this site for pleasure and harmless fun without strings.

Sadly by lit standards, he is not the only one who is "normal" :p

He certainly isn't, but judging by the bolded part, he might be his own private army. I've had that opening line come in under several different names. :D

I guess you're never alone when you create several identities. :rolleyes:

He certainly isn't, but judging by the bolded part, he might be his own private army. I've had that opening line come in under several different names. :D

I guess you're never alone when you create several identities. :rolleyes:

There are so many alts around here it's hard to keep up. :rolleyes:

Back