(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Woo :) new lingerie. And I cut my hair. I didn't think it was that noticeable it was probably just 1 and a half inches or something small like that. Good eye!

I'm not really sure what the question is, but the answer is yes.

rainbow-vomit.gif

NEW BODY SUIT. SO EXCITED.

Attachments

• 20150818_103613.jpg
    20150818_103613.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2
Please forgive my rudeness, but your vomit seems to be colored like a rainbow. Please get medical attention immediately. I hope it is not serious.

I think in this case you're supposed to be diverting your attention to the bodysuit. But I really do appreciate your concern! n__n It only happens when I'm mega excited. The only way to calm me down is to rub my head and buy me a shitload of ice cream. (hint, hint)

I think in this case you're supposed to be diverting your attention to the bodysuit. But I really do appreciate your concern! n__n It only happens when I'm mega excited. The only way to calm me down is to rub my head and buy me a shitload of ice cream. (hint, hint)

Oooh, I see. Would you like an ice cream cock errrummm ice cream cone?

Give me until later tonight and I'll come by with a tub of Golden Gaytime and whatever TV series you want. :D

(Noted exceptions are anything that has too many tears or has absolutely nothing to compel us to watch the next episode. XD )

On its way!!

FF I'd buy you an ice cream truck and pat you everywhere. 😉😉

I agree turn around lets see dat booty sexy girl.😈

Geezee. I am taking wayy too many pictures lately. ;) Hopefully the lot of you don't mind me vying for your attention this way.

Attachments

• 20150818_104602.jpg
    20150818_104602.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
Back