It is with great sadness that I report to the LIT community, BUSYBODY has passed away

You're his cat?

dont give up your day job

funny_8796236c.jpg

At least Boomslanger felt bad at Busybody's passing.

That's one pall bearer. Hope Busy dieted in his final days.

I always pictured him as a wispy little shell of a man.

Maybe because I did not know him at all? He did not come to my "all are invited" party? Maybe he was a good dude?maybe he is gay-nah! that's okay maybe he was a she? maybe because I had not put him on my ignore list which I had not started before he died?

So many questions and now no one will answer them ! Dang I miss him without knowing a dang thing about heem! I think I shall become the Mexican Qué piensas ?
but da debbil:devil: he is Mexican así que nay hay
:D:D:D:D:D

Cheers
Boom

Maybe because I did not know him at all? He did not come to my "all are invited" party? Maybe he was a good dude?maybe he is gay-nah! that's okay maybe he was a she? maybe because I had not put him on my ignore list which I had not started before he died?

So many questions and now no one will answer them ! Dang I miss him without knowing a dang thing about heem! I think I shall become the Mexican Qué piensas ?
but da debbil:devil: he is Mexican así que nay hay
:D:D:D:D:D

Cheers
Boom

PS>S: to those who will now say I am a messianic Mexican :mad:gay:tiene usted un pene largo liso?
Will, doble bajo y meter en el culo !! Yo no soy gay o mexicano o español !!! I am not messianic I am not gay I wish i were Mexican ooooh! those olive colored Mexican babes who will not have sex with whitefish anglosaxon men!:(! I could have them snd be doing them now instead of struggling with this stupid editor!!!

How did you guys become friends?
How long had you known each other?
What was his service like?
Did his ex show up?

weight lifting from 1995
no service
no one showed, he would have wanted that

Back