It is with great sadness that I report to the LIT community, BUSYBODY has passed away

2bnot2b

Loves Spam
Say what you will, he was a mainstay and an institution

A ROCK THAT STOOD BETWEEN SANITY AND INSANITY

Finally washed away......:(

I'll keep him on ignore just to play it safe.

each new name, dumber than the last. . .

or are we witnessing dementia in real-time as the post quality follows the idiocy of the name.

or are we witnessing dementia in real-time as the post quality follows the idiocy of the name.

that is not a nice way to greet the sad news

but to each their own

he warned me about the people of LIT

he was right

lol
is this the same person that created the ms_SmoothG alt ?
I love these impersonation or parody alts

Let me guess, he died in the line of duty? He threw himself in front of a truck carrying fetal tissue? He fell off a ledge at planned parenthood headquarters? Or maybe he just died of natural causes ...

Doll you're so cool and I love your little comments... they are so well thought out : just the right words that cut to the quick, with just a slight shell of cynicism thrown around them to make them seem coming from a deeply experienced mind. All said thru the cloak of enigma and intrigue . And so droll I love that Droll part YOU insensitive BITCH someone is dead! Does not make it into your vagina head does it? I have been reading your dumb fuck comments and now YOU have gone too far. You are just another short boobed racist woman, If the girls here will let me apologize for using "womanhood" in your case, look at her avatar they might say does she not look transgender they might argue, but just this once I shall ask them to bear with me. You crossbred cow!

AAARGH! what have done to myself?? Help help!!
:D:D:D:D:D
Cheers BUSYBODY!
Boom

Back