Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emmy, nver any silly pics from you, just a sexy, beautiful woman sharing!!! PSW, better gets some drapes or all the husbands will be walking ther dogs to your front yard!!!!!

My last post was on the bottom of the previous page, I deleted the pictures so will repost them here again :eek:

HAPPY HUMP DAY, my sweet sexy friends.
And thank you ALL for keeping this silly thread of mine alive, and for caring.
You all are so sweet and sexy.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

( I do hope I did replay to everyone :confused:, if not please tell me)

And of course some silly Hump Day pics ;)

(and I need to do some much needed house chores, but hope to be back later today, or tomorrow so I can visit my wonderful sexy friends threads.)

Good lord I don't know how you expect ANYONE to get anything done with you dressed like that!

My last post was on the bottom of the previous page, I deleted the pictures so will repost them here again :eek:

(and I need to do some much needed house chores, but hope to be back later today, or tomorrow so I can visit my wonderful sexy friends threads.)

Oh my...I want piano lessons all of a sudden....

Teach me! ;)

Very well done photos!
You stay naked, I will do your chores! :catroar:

I love the piano, and I'd love to tickle your ivories.:kiss:

Emmy, you certainly know how to leave a hump.

Finish those chores quickly...I'd love to hear from you more!

Such beautiful I pictures of a very lovely woman. Thank you so much for sharing.

Hi Emmy! I love those sexy stockings. :)

Happy Hump Day sexy one. MMMM good when can you cum over…….

:kiss:'s ;) Happy Thursday Lady Em. Oh if I lived near you I'd cum over lots!

Ok I found my inspiration for the day. Gotta get one before work thanks Emmy.

Happy hump Day sweet and wonderful one, kisses back

MMMM! Your :kiss:'s are soooo sweet! Let's have a :kiss:'ing contest! I'll start...Backs you against the wall pulls your hair so you look into my hungry eyes without say a word I lower my lips to yours and ravish your sweet mouth! :kiss:'s

Happy Hump Day to you, wonderful one. Kissses

I hope you are having a great Thursday morning darling I whisper as my :kiss:'s trail to the nape of your neck while my fingers slide your sundress off your shoulders...:devil:

Thank you sweetie. And I know, but you know me, I hide….
Kissses and love back my friend.
[/QUOTE]

My pleasure. I know darling. But know even on the yuckiest days you are so beautiful & special to me! :heart: Do I need to prove that to you? :D

Back at you with kisses and love

:heart:
...:kiss:s my way down to the valley of your cleavage before capturing each of your bared breasts and smothering them with ;kiss:'s & a few well placed :p's! As you squirm I lower my hands down your sides caressing your hips as my :kiss:'s tease your belly button and eventually find your wet sweet pussy. MMMM! My lips and tongue dance at heavens gate until you peak and collapse into my arms! :devil: :heart: I love our :kiss:'ing contests! :D

I hope those stands of pearls are kept with you silly little toy collection.. They deserve some special me time with you

Let's make some beautiful music together Lady Em! :kiss: Before I lead you to that window press you against it and take you before you start your chores. :devil: in the nude of course!

That is an amazing set of pictures - perfect for hump day. As always, thank you for sharing with us and brightening our days (and inspiring all our wicked imaginations).:rose:

Very lovely, and classy photos. Well done, Emm. I hope you had a fun Hump Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back