I wanna be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my Master/Daddy Please I beg you

I want to be kneeing in front of Master/Daddy right now. Please GMan I need your cock so much, I beg you to slid it into my wet mouth and ride me so hard. I need the taste of your cum spraying into me and filling me with your goodness.

Please take my sister sissy in front of me so that I may watch as you breed her cunt then let me place my mouth over her stretched hole and catch your prize as it drains from her as she squats over my face. I need the sweet salty heavy flavor of your cum slowly sliding down across my tongue and down my throat, Leaving a sticky savory trail to remind me of you always. To remind me how lucky I that you consented to me serving you. Ohh Daddy I beg you without shame for your dominance, cock and whatever you wish to bestow upon me, your sissy cum slut Mandy

Oh Sister, I want to be positioned just below with my mouth open catching all your spit and drool as you cough it up when Master lets you up for a breath before pulling you back down on him. I want to lick his balls clean of any of your juices that run down on to then and kiss your sweet cheeks and do my best to keep your face clean as I wait for thick snotty drool from your sweet mouth. I want to be then when he unloads and it oozes around your lips and from your nose when you come up for air I will be ready to lick you clean and relieve you of your spit snot laden cummy snow ball. I lick the tears from your cheeks and then kiss you so deep. My tongue searching your mouth tasting him and you and knowing I have found my home.

Your sister in service to our master your sister in all things

Oh Sister, I want to be positioned just below with my mouth open catching all your spit and drool as you cough it up when Master lets you up for a breath before pulling you back down on him. I want to lick his balls clean of any of your juices that run down on to then and kiss your sweet cheeks and do my best to keep your face clean as I wait for thick snotty drool from your sweet mouth. I want to be then when he unloads and it oozes around your lips and from your nose when you come up for air I will be ready to lick you clean and relieve you of your spit snot laden cummy snow ball. I lick the tears from your cheeks and then kiss you so deep. My tongue searching your mouth tasting him and you and knowing I have found my home.

Your sister in service to our master your sister in all things

what a beautiful statement , how lovely to share with your sissy sister ,you are very lucky to have such a life and i envy you your Master and your sister .x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back