An Open Letter to the Ladies of Lit

You may be the life of the party. You may fill everyone's drink, make sure everyone's happy, Bend over backwards to please, go out of your way for everyone but you...

300bunny2.jpg

But in the end giving till it hurts will only hurt. You can't fill a broken cup. You can't make another person happy. Only they can do that, trying will only leave you sad...

tears.jpg

Remember instead that you are an amazing person. You are special, yes: you. You are caring and loving and kind. You deserve to be loved in return and if you aren't you're throwing yourself away for nothing. If you look around, you can find someone who will return all that love. All of that care... all of it... who will cherish you as you cherish them, who will lift you up while you build them up, who will give as you give, love as you love, openly, honestly, innocently....

3899f210286eee8c791bf6607cbfe3d5.jpg

Last edited:
This is not love.

abused_woman.jpg

If you're having trouble telling between this:

FH6L8LTI5QMZZU9.MEDIUM.jpg

And this:

Woman-in-front-of-Mirror.jpg

Then you need to understand that this is not being a bitch. It is not being a feminist. It is not being domineering:

doormat-quotes-2.jpg

Understand that relationships are about exploring together and helping each other.

4.jpg

About love:

pinky-love.jpeg

About Caring:

caring_community.jpg

About sharing life's burdens.... together...

29d08381857969d57a273c53f8f4319c.jpg

Last edited:
Today someone is celebrating,

two-woman-celebrating-birthday-9592680.jpg

someone is singing,

Victoria_Justice_singing.jpg

someone is dancing,

250px-Two_dancers.jpg

someone is happy.

9-not-need-happy.jpg

Because to them, not even the sun would be the sun, without you...

when-the-sun-shines-through-a-dress-13.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to add my voice to the many women who appreciate this thread.

Thank you. :rose:

I'd like to add my voice to the many women who appreciate this thread.

Thank you. :rose:

You are very welcome. :rose:

Thank you and I would like to thank each of the ladies who sees this just for being you and each of the men who treat the ladies in their life right.

Please take the time today to rest... you are super, woman,

superwoman-flying-9539898.jpg

but don't try to hold up the world...

stock-photo-atlas-holding-up-the-world-shown-by-an-old-world-globe-with-basic-navigation-notations-held-up-by-a-41731615.jpg

Rest...

Rest.jpg

Relax...

home-smooth-and-relax.jpg

And play...

play.jpg

I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day filled with peace, tranquility, and love... :)

Last edited:
No matter where in life you are, no matter who, how, what, no matter your excuses...

New-Start-quotes-35166044-582-402.png

Always remember...

tumblr_kveyhydvb81qzr04eo1_500.jpg

If you don't know someone in your life who realizes this... you should. Someone does... and if you find them... well...

couple-love-fireworks-062311.jpg

Last edited:
It may seem silly for me to keep posting here... but I believe in Persistence!

Persistence.jpg

Because the message I'm trying to send, that you are wonderful, fabulous, and beautiful just the way you are, is too important to be just sent once... *HUGS*

Yeah... this is cool...

c2e2235b108782907e1fe9f123963f9c.jpg

But it's not as amazing as you! :) *HUGS*

Last edited:
You may feel like this...

love_quote_for_him_5.jpg

But understand that it's not true... that that rose is you today, already. That you are special, precious, and loved, even if you don't realize how much you touch the lives of those around you... you are somebody's angel.

always-remember-that-in-some-way-or-another-you-are-somebodys-angel-even-if-you-dont-know-it-angels-quote.jpg

So find someone today who's hurting and show them your love and care.

show-love.jpg

Last edited:
Back