Masturbation in your 60s

ayrton

Really Really Experienced
Forgive me if this has been asked, I tried the search function but it doesn't seem to be working. In any case, is it unusual for a senior male to still feel the need to masturbate virtually every day? I'm horny all the time...will it ever stop?

Why would you want it to stop? I don't mean that disrespectfully - simply wondering. I'm female (obvious from my name, I know) and far younger than you though so maybe it's something I can't understand yet.

I wondered the same thing, Audrey. I'm in my early 50s and still very horny most every day. My only age issue is that my skin seems a little more fragile, so I can actually injure my penis if I'm not exceedingly careful. Since I love to edge, it really sucks if I get a little skin crack or abrasion., But yes, I'd love to get off 2 or 3 times a day if I could.

Why would you want it to stop? I don't mean that disrespectfully - simply wondering. I'm female (obvious from my name, I know) and far younger than you though so maybe it's something I can't understand yet.

I just turned 60 and I hope I keep wanting to be sexually active until I'm gone. In fact I wouldn't mind going out that way, except for the pain it might leave my OL:rose: with. I hope in seven years when she turns 60 to keep tapping her several times a week :eek:!

And I masturbate several times a week, sometimes with her help!

It's kind of bothersome for me..not the masturabation part, that's wonderful, but I long for sex . Unfortunately, I'm in a sexless relationship. I don't think she'd care, but finding something on the side at 64 is kind of hard.

It's kind of bothersome for me..not the masturabation part, that's wonderful, but I long for sex . Unfortunately, I'm in a sexless relationship. I don't think she'd care, but finding something on the side at 64 is kind of hard.

It shouldn't be. If you're still energetic, enjoy life, and get hard regularly you really ought not to have too much trouble. Remember, by this time some of your male competitors have already shuffled off this mortal coil, leaving a surfeit of single women who know all the curves in the road.

No need to stop, worry rather, when you do. I continue to masturbate at 63, especially while on business trips and staying in hotels. Something about being in a hotel arouses me even more. Enjoy and keep it up. (pun intended).

I am 57 and still masturbate one or two times a day. Love the feeling and it keeps me young

I am a female going into her 60's this year.. Our bodies age differently than a mans and we have more problems than men do when it comes to sex, but I figure that is what KY is for.. I have a much younger honey in my life and as long as he wants to, and I can, I am gonna do all I can, and then some!

I'm 64 and still fucking mad about sex. My missus has health problems, so I have to fly solo except for occasional visits to lovely young ladies who help me get off for a few sheckels.

I went through a phase some years ago where I was down on myself and thought it was all terribly undignified to be edging and wanking myself stupid. I'm happy to say I am over that, and have found a nice peaceful acceptance inside myself about my several edging wanks a week, visits to lovely young ladies, and the odd bit of cock-sucking on the side.

Enjoy my friend, rejoice that you remain healthy enough to have such a problem! At this age who knows how long you have, so lap it up - literally and figuratively.

No way I can leave my poor old gal, but fuck what I'd give for a FWB! So any of you gals in Melbourne who want a weird, lovely perve of a man for some mutual getting off......

s

I am 70 and the urges are still there and sex is still as much fun as ever. The missus is only good for once a week and only oral. No penetration. I still need to get off at least every other day and Lit has been a great help for that.

Masturbation +

I found a way to masturbate that also helps a lady friend. I lie on my back and jack off, while she sits astride my face, looking toward my cock. I give her oral, which she can direct by the way she moves around and arches her body. I can also use my free hand to help move her hips, or if she stands up a little, play with her pussy or ass.

It has worked out great for us because I've always loved to jerk off, even with a woman, and she tells me that watching and oral have always been her biggest thrills. She says the best part for her is seeing my cum shoot out, and (do I have to tell you?) that feels pretty good to me, too.

I'm 64 and still fucking mad about sex. My missus has health problems, so I have to fly solo except for occasional visits to lovely young ladies who help me get off for a few sheckels.

I went through a phase some years ago where I was down on myself and thought it was all terribly undignified to be edging and wanking myself stupid. I'm happy to say I am over that, and have found a nice peaceful acceptance inside myself about my several edging wanks a week, visits to lovely young ladies, and the odd bit of cock-sucking on the side.

Enjoy my friend, rejoice that you remain healthy enough to have such a problem! At this age who knows how long you have, so lap it up - literally and figuratively.

No way I can leave my poor old gal, but fuck what I'd give for a FWB! So any of you gals in Melbourne who want a weird, lovely perve of a man for some mutual getting off......

s
Must be a Melbourne thing! What you say mirrors my situation vey closely.

I wondered the same thing, Audrey. I'm in my early 50s and still very horny most every day. My only age issue is that my skin seems a little more fragile, so I can actually injure my penis if I'm not exceedingly careful. Since I love to edge, it really sucks if I get a little skin crack or abrasion., But yes, I'd love to get off 2 or 3 times a day if I could.

Yeah, @67, the skin is thin. Lube rules.

I'm not quite in my 60s yet (I'm currently 57) but still love to masturbate whenever I can - and by "can" I mean whenever I have the opportunity or time. :)

I enjoy sitting in the rocking chair and stroking my cock which I guess is the combination of an old man in the rocking chair and a young man masturbating.

My favorite method remains the traditional rubbing against a pillow. I do that about every day although I don't always cum.

I am a female going into her 60's this year.. Our bodies age differently than a mans and we have more problems than men do when it comes to sex, but I figure that is what KY is for.. I have a much younger honey in my life and as long as he wants to, and I can, I am gonna do all I can, and then some!

(applauds)
:rose::rose::rose:

My father-in-law is 65 and still masturbates all the time even though we all help him take care of his sexual needs as well.

Still going

I am 66 and masterbate most every day. Have met a 67 yr old woman who needs sex as much as I do. My wife is not much interested except on Vacation.I guess I'm normal.

Back