Garnate Needs a New Nose

That's what happens when your nose is always in a textbook. ;)

No shit. I had to make an ad this week and make it look realistic.

I don't feel like I am doing my best in this class. I am always behind.I got the project done though.

No shit. I had to make an ad this week and make it look realistic.

I don't feel like I am doing my best in this class. I am always behind.I got the project done though.

sometimes the best is still within us, so don't get discouraged.

sometimes the best is still within us, so don't get discouraged.

I have so much going on in real life. I spent part of last night in the ER. They ruled out another blood clot in my lung. I am having trouble breathing. Plus working 2 jobs keeps me busy. I love my life but damn, it's busy.

To each their own. I find Jelly rather likable. She's a good, loyal friend, I can say that much. She was always kind.

Pete was just a dud. But perhaps he was a good loyal friend to some. I just don't hear people coming to his defense and I figure there is probably a reason.

I mean, smooth isn't exactly the sweetest person on earth. But he's pretty likablebc of the humour aspect. Some people here are just hateful pieces of shit.
I don't think she's honest.
I have so much going on in real life. I spent part of last night in the ER. They ruled out another blood clot in my lung. I am having trouble breathing. Plus working 2 jobs keeps me busy. I love my life but damn, it's busy.
I'm sorry you're having trouble, Pink. I'm glad you don't have a blood clot in your lung, though.

To each their own. I find Jelly rather likable. She's a good, loyal friend, I can say that much. She was always kind.

Pete was just a dud. But perhaps he was a good loyal friend to some. I just don't hear people coming to his defense and I figure there is probably a reason.

I mean, smooth isn't exactly the sweetest person on earth. But he's pretty likablebc of the humour aspect. Some people here are just hateful pieces of shit.

What type of humor? Laughing at or with?

What type of humor? Laughing at or with?

Weird. Thought you didn't care about what people here think about you?

Lmao

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Weird. Thought you didn't care about what people here think about you?

Lmao

Don't take my curiosity as care. Stickman is a cool dude. So I just wanted to know. But don't think I would give a fuck if he says at instead of with. Because then you will be mislead. Dig?

How long have you known Pete?

I've known the guy a lot longer than you've posted here, and he was always nice. Well he was to me, anyway. Always fun and always caring. He cared about his new friends here at lit, too, as far as I know.

You find Jelly likeable? Haha. What jelly and rimmy get up to is none of my business, but by the looks of things around here, it wasn't cool with her husband, and THAT, I am not cool with.

I'll bet Pete was nice to you. I don't think anyone is arguing Pete wasn't trying to be nice to the laydeez.

I didn't know Pete. My only interaction with him was him chastising me for being a player and breaking his friend's heart. That was the only thing I can think of he ever said to me. This was like two days before PeteGate went down.

My opinion of him was based on two things... Seeing his lame ass posts on the forum and him chastising me for being a player, regarding a situation about which he clearly knew nothing.

As I said, Jelly has always been incredibly kind and cordial to me. I can't say the same for Pete.

With that said, I'm sure there are people who like and dislike me. That's cool. Again, different strokes for different folks. The reason I dislike Pete so much was because the fucker didn't even know what he was talking about and he posted it like he was riding in on his high horse and being high and mighty. Again, the irony really hit me in the face when just two or so days later ol' Pete was outed for just the thing he chastised me.

Don't take my curiosity as care. Stickman is a cool dude. So I just wanted to know. But don't think I would give a fuck if he says at instead of with. Because then you will be mislead. Dig?

But you asking that in the first place means that you do give a shit and a fuck what other people think about you. Dig?

For fuck's sake, Smoothie. I got used pencils sharper than you. Dig?

Lung, death, blood, blah blah....

... Could you at least insult the stupid vodka cow's nose?

Thanks. Be well.

I'll bet Pete was nice to you. I don't think anyone is arguing Pete wasn't trying to be nice to the laydeez.

I didn't know Pete. My only interaction with him was him chastising me for being a player and breaking his friend's heart.

You bet? Right before saying you never knew the bloke and that you're butthurted?

Say no more.

Why people feel the need to weigh in when they don't know shit is just.. just stay the fuck out of it. That's my advice. It's good advice, but it's not free. That will be six fiddy, thanks.

Garnate, your nose is perfect.

But you asking that in the first place means that you do give a shit and a fuck what other people think about you. Dig?

For fuck's sake, Smoothie. I got used pencils sharper than you. Dig?

I asked out of curiosity, not concern. Dig? Ever asked someone how are they doing just to be polite, but in reality you really don't give a fuck how they doing? Same shit, different air freshener.

I asked out of curiosity, not concern. Dig? Ever asked someone how are they doing just to be polite, but in reality you really don't give a fuck how they doing? Same shit, different air freshener.

That's kind of insulting to the other person. Dig? If you really don't give a fuck, you shouldn't be saying anything. Dig?

Because he just admitted he laughs at you. Dig? So you gained nothing but contempt. Dig?

Why waste your time on shit you don't care about? Dig? Cuz then you be playin' yourself. Dig?

You bet? Right before saying you never knew the bloke and that you're butthurted?

Say no more.

I didn't personally know him. I told you my interaction with him. My magnificent arsehole is hurt in no way. But I'm not blind. Nor am I oblivious to his interactions on this forum. I can not know someone personally, but know things about them. That's the interesting thing about the ability to read things on a public forum.

Your advice about not weighing in on shit is exactly why I disliked Pete in the first place. I've never claimed to know shit about him.

I'd like a refund on my six fiddy, please.

Why people feel the need to weigh in when they don't know shit is just.. just stay the fuck out of it. That's my advice. It's good advice, but it's not free. That will be six fiddy, thanks.

Garnate, your nose is perfect.

You're perfect. :eek:

:cool:

That's kind of insulting to the other person. Dig? If you really don't give a fuck, you shouldn't be saying anything. Dig?

Because he just admitted he laughs at you. Dig? So you gained nothing but contempt. Dig?

Why waste your time on shit you don't care about? Dig? Cuz then you be playin' yourself. Dig?

If he would've said he didn't, what would I have gained? And since he said he do, what have I lost? The answer to both of those questions Is nothing. And we all waste time on shit we don't care about, it's called killing time. Dig?

Back