Ladies - Care to share My Vibrator stories?

Ackattack1313

Literotica Guru
One of my biggest turn ons is a woman who takes care of her needs and doesn't mind talking about it. Maybe it's the vouyer in me but I love to hear stories about women and their vibrators. Anyone care to share? The stories don't exactly have to be sexual, it could be a funny story about how it was purchased or where you left it out one day. Thanks and I look forward to hearing all these great stories.

I know that I'm not the answer you're looking for, but vibrators don't do a thing for me. Certain dildos can give excellent pleasure, but my hand can't do it fast enough and cramps easily.

I know that I'm not the answer you're looking for, but vibrators don't do a thing for me. Certain dildos can give excellent pleasure, but my hand can't do it fast enough and cramps easily.

Hey everyone's different so I can't fault you for what works best for you. I guess I should amend the title to say Vibrator/Dildo/Strap On lol

Yesterday I masturbated with my Hitachi Magic Wand and a glass dildo. The dildo is clear, but with a realistic thick and veiny shaft. I started slowly with the Wand, lying on my stomach and grinding slowly against its soft purr, feeling the round head just above my mound. I fluttered through my mental Rolodex of lovers, pausing here and there to remember a kiss, a touch, or a tongue, finally settling on one whose cock matches the girth and length of the dildo. By then, I was wet and wanting more. I moved to my back and slipped the head of the dildo inside with one hand, the other hand moving the Wand closer to my clit. Slowly I increased the tempo of the thrusts, until it was buried balls deep, while the Wand was pressed firmly against my clit. That is when the pleasure exploded, letting me feel my quim pulse and quake around the shaft, remembering his cock spilling inside of me.

Yesterday I masturbated with my Hitachi Magic Wand and a glass dildo. The dildo is clear, but with a realistic thick and veiny shaft. I started slowly with the Wand, lying on my stomach and grinding slowly against its soft purr, feeling the round head just above my mound. I fluttered through my mental Rolodex of lovers, pausing here and there to remember a kiss, a touch, or a tongue, finally settling on one whose cock matches the girth and length of the dildo. By then, I was wet and wanting more. I moved to my back and slipped the head of the dildo inside with one hand, the other hand moving the Wand closer to my clit. Slowly I increased the tempo of the thrusts, until it was buried balls deep, while the Wand was pressed firmly against my clit. That is when the pleasure exploded, letting me feel my quim pulse and quake around the shaft, remembering his cock spilling inside of me.

Holy hot mama.....wow

Maybe it's the vouyer in me but I love to hear stories about women and their vibrators. Anyone care to share?

My vibrator is a $20 Pocket Rocket that sounds like a lawnmower and feels like a taser. I screamed and involuntarily flung it the first time, after applying it too directly on the first try. I had to find it in the blankets by sound.

I only got it on a whim cause it seemed like I should have at least one. I don't really like toys anyway and have barely used it. I get better mechanical assistance from the shower head, if I'm not in the mood to take care of things by hand.

My vibrator is a $20 Pocket Rocket that sounds like a lawnmower and feels like a taser. I screamed and involuntarily flung it the first time, after applying it too directly on the first try. I had to find it in the blankets by sound.

I only got it on a whim cause it seemed like I should have at least one. I don't really like toys anyway and have barely used it. I get better mechanical assistance from the shower head, if I'm not in the mood to take care of things by hand.

I've always wondered if the people who make shower heads design them specifically for women sometimes...just a random thought....thanks for sharing!!

LMAO pt! Too bad no video of you screaming and throwing the bullet!

That is the least sexy description of a sex toy I've ever read. Probably should've called the Consumer Product Safety Commission.

My old girlfriend's sounded like a phone on vibrate that was set down on loose change lol

Any recommendations for a new toy or 3 ??? Thx
Top recommendation: the Hitachi Magic Wand. Plugs in, so you never need to worry about running out of batteries at an inopportune time. And as great as it is for solo play, it's also fantastic for couple play. You can get a guy off by applying the Wand to the underside of the shaft. Just a great toy.

Second recommendation is the Form 2. Compact shape allows for easy portability, and while it's battery operated, it is rather powerful. Plus it's water-proof, if you enjoy private time in the tub.

Thanks

I will have a look, in need of some new ones, as myself and hubs are exploring new adventures. Thank you for your advice hunny xx

Top recommendation: the Hitachi Magic Wand. Plugs in, so you never need to worry about running out of batteries at an inopportune time. And as great as it is for solo play, it's also fantastic for couple play. You can get a guy off by applying the Wand to the underside of the shaft. Just a great toy.

Second recommendation is the Form 2. Compact shape allows for easy portability, and while it's battery operated, it is rather powerful. Plus it's water-proof, if you enjoy private time in the tub.

I knew one out lovely Lit Ladies would be able to answer this!

I've always wondered if the people who make shower heads design them specifically for women sometimes...just a random thought....thanks for sharing!!

I'm sure SOME of them know exactly what they're doing. The rest are still trying to figure out why their stuff doesn't sell.

LMAO pt! Too bad no video of you screaming and throwing the bullet!

Just what I'd want to end up on youtube :p

Wand

Yes I second nomination of the hitachi magic wand

Love seeing a lover using it on her body

You can get a guy off by applying the Wand to the underside of the shaft.

One guy I did that with really enjoyed the whole thing...right until the very moment when his semen landed across his face and partly in his open mouth.

One time, completely unplanned, I happened to see my Magic Wand on the floor, and I turned it on, flopped onto my bed, and held it tight to my crotch while I still had heavy denim jeans on. I had a gasping orgasm in less than a minute.

One time, completely unplanned, I happened to see my Magic Wand on the floor, and I turned it on, flopped onto my bed, and held it tight to my crotch while I still had heavy denim jeans on. I had a gasping orgasm in less than a minute.

Ahhh, cumming while still in your jeans....reminds me of my first online partner

Back