The inevitable - Man this place has really lost it's buzz thread..

Playgrounders are dum and boring.

At Starbucks the CEO wants staff to get controversial talking race issues. Laurel wants folks to talk about good names for pet rocks. And who makes the best canned spaghetti.

Playgrounders are dum and boring.

At Starbucks the CEO wants staff to get controversial talking race issues. Laurel wants folks to talk about good names for pet rocks. And who makes the best canned spaghetti.

Some of these rich white liberals, like the Starbucks CEO, are absolutely insufferable, and apparently don't have a lick of common sense. Who in the fuck would think people want to discuss race with somebody serving them coffee.

Some of these rich white liberals, like the Starbucks CEO, are absolutely insufferable, and apparently don't have a lick of common sense. Who in the fuck would think people want to discuss race with somebody serving them coffee.

I guess they like the idea of a double shot might be the cause of someone getting shot.

I think we should have an actual Drama thread, over five acts, with a Chorus and prominent GBers playing the main roles. Everything could be said, and it would be cathartic, and all the badness would dissipate, and at the end everyone could have a lovely group hug and Rob would buy Query a drink.

Subdued Passion hasn't been around for 3 months.

She was fun.

Do the math.

I remember when you could create drama just by logging on. You've become a big softie.

I used to start a thread and it would go fifty pages.

I'm part of the problem now but I paid my dues. Now I want entertained!

:)

I think we should have an actual Drama thread, over five acts, with a Chorus and prominent GBers playing the main roles. Everything could be said, and it would be cathartic, and all the badness would dissipate, and at the end everyone could have a lovely group hug and Rob would buy Query a drink.

Anythings possible. I just saw they have a musical based on Duck Dynasty running at The Rio in Las Vegas FFS.

I'm planning on posting something interesting later. The sun is in my eyes for another 15 minutes right now and I can't see the screen

Back