The Writer's Room

*looks at Veroe with raised eyebrows*

Can one get the definition of dire consequences first? :devil:

The jack daniels isn't the only thing I have secreted away in here.
Now drink up.

How about this? I produce a bottle of Jameson, Irish Whisky....

I pour four shots, one for each of us......

*leans back on the throne with a contemplative air before shrugging lightly*

Fine, although one of these days I'm going to call his bluff... :D

Some Jameson will do nicely. Takes my cup and downs the Irish whiskey.

Another one down.

*sips hers slowly after realizing she skipped dinner thanks to the marathon shoveling she had to do*

Posted. Hope you like it Angel.

Pours each of us a shot. Raises my cup in salute.

Another one down.

Coolbeans....

*downs both shots and toddles off to see what schenaigans Veroe left her to deal with, weaving slightly*

So tell me about this new idea of yours, Angel.
It has to do with the private party idea my pic gave you, right?

Btw, this new thread is a bit unusual for me, in that it includes things like feminization and M/M incest.

*nods*

Aye, but I have yet to watch the recommended movie too...

I've been toying with an idea of that vein too. It'll be a conspiracy thriller. Where a couple mysteriously get an invitation to an address two masks and a gold key in the mail. That leads them to a masked orgy where the participants think they're members, but the society is powerful and everywhere and under investigation by a crackpot blogger that persuades them to go undercover for him within the society. Something happens where they have to go on the run...I haven't figured out any of the plot twists and thrillers need to have those ironclad in order to function.

Btw, this new thread is a bit unusual for me, in that it includes things like feminization and M/M incest.

What thread is this again?

The link is in that last post. Are you heavily into transgender or male bisexuality?

mm, I am a Bi CD and enjoy pleasing.. as well as other things...
erotics , well done, on that topic,, are quite nice..to me..

Its not particularly my cup of tea, Severus, but Lit is a place where there's different boats and different things that floats them. It's written well though. Hope it goes well for you.

*sighs sadly and takes the crown from her head*

Well so much for my :nana: status... Already back to almost full :caning:

Back