The Writer's Room

Whiskey down the hatch! Huzzah! I drink up like a man....and love the burn as it goes down. Third round of the night with Jim and Jack...

I think that will be it for me tonight. I;m posting pics for the rest of the night, but writing is done until tomorrow.

Darlin' it'll take more than one drink to get her to appear... not much than that..

Looks like I'm safe then. No Zubulb for me tonight.

Takes the half bottle of whiskey and puts it back inside its secret hidey-hole in the cabinet.

*wonders if he'll figure out how to cover all her bases and grins*

Yup, safe... For now... ;)

*dances into the room to celebrate her :nana: status and realizes that everyone must be either asleep or at work*

Well sugarsnaps!

*pens a quick note in her annoying bubble writing about Veroe owing her a drink... or two... or three... and attaches it to his dartboard*

Here's a question for you guys. Do you find it easier to write a really hot sex scene when you're horny as hell, or coming down from the orgasm that you had to take with that same scene rolling through your mind?

I can do either, but if I am horny and writing a scene, I often stop to cum, and then get back to it.

While horny... Else my fingers are too sticky for typing properly. :D

*dances into the room to celebrate her :nana: status and realizes that everyone must be either asleep or at work*

Well sugarsnaps!

*pens a quick note in her annoying bubble writing about Veroe owing her a drink... or two... or three... and attaches it to his dartboard*

Comes in and sees the note on my dartboard.

Well well.

Pulls out a chair for Angel's throne and the cardboard crown from a drawer that says: Queen for a day. The bottle of Jack and the Styrofoam cups I sit in the chair waiting for her. The rest of the reward will have to wait for her return.

Oh and I;m working on ruining that nana status of yours.:devil:;)

Here's a question for you guys. Do you find it easier to write a really hot sex scene when you're horny as hell, or coming down from the orgasm that you had to take with that same scene rolling through your mind?

Good question, Lucian. I find if its a particularly hot scene I need to take a moment and deal with the result of the distraction between my legs. However when I write I go through a lot of starts and stops as I think about what to do next. (That's why I'm so slow) and usually fill that down time with posting pics or socializing here on the lounge. The up side is that it allows me to keep up my creativity as I give myself time to think of new and creative angles to how my character would respond to the situation.

Laughing, I know that I have posted again and I watch to see if anyone else has.

*skips inside to gloat and overhears the last exchange*

Hey now... I can't post yet... Awaiting something to respond to...

However, a queen should be gracious to her subjects... *giggling as she pours out the necessary libations to celebrate Severmax's post*

Tosses back the Jack, loving the burn as it goes down....the warmth in my bell, too.

"Queen for a day, huh? Nice of you to serve your subjects, then."

*skips inside to gloat and overhears the last exchange*

Hey now... I can't post yet... Awaiting something to respond to...

However, a queen should be gracious to her subjects... *giggling as she pours out the necessary libations to celebrate Severmax's post*

Takes my cup and raises it.

Thank you, your majesty. Another one down.

The toast made I down the whiskey and savor the burn once again.

Still working on that post to treasurehunters, Angel, it's coming though.

Tosses back the Jack, loving the burn as it goes down....the warmth in my bell, too.

"Queen for a day, huh? Nice of you to serve your subjects, then."

*grins cheekily*

Yup, and I'll be gracious enough to not demand that you kiss my... ring. :p

Takes my cup and raises it.

Thank you, your majesty. Another one down.

The toast made I down the whiskey and savor the burn once again.

Still working on that post to treasurehunters, Angel, it's coming though.

Oh, I can be patient, maestro... Besides, I'm sure it will be well worth the wait...

Ring, eh.....that must be a euphemism for something. My curiosity is piqued. :devil:

*grins cheekily*

Yup, and I'll be gracious enough to not demand that you kiss my... ring. :p

Oh, I can be patient, maestro... Besides, I'm sure it will be well worth the wait...

Wait the ring wasn't one of the props.

Note to self get one of those toy rings from the gumball machines in the lobby for the Queen/King for the day.

You haven't put your crown on or sat in your throne your majesty.

looks up guiltily from her inspirational research*

Oops, sorry... Was noodling through the beginnings of a potential story..

*sinks into the throne and places the crown on her head*

How'd you know I was referring to a candy ring, Veroe? *admiring the grape ring on her finger*

*grins at Severus, inviting him to join in the laughter* sometimes a ring is just a ring...

*looking around the room from her vantage point*

Hmmm, I could get used to this.... although I doubt it will last long...

Oh? And what kind of story are you contemplating?

I ask as I throw back my own shot. It's been a long time since I've done shots, but the burn feels the same now as it did then.

I kind of go back and forth when it comes to writing a really hot sex scene. I can certainly get it started, and make it a ways into the post, the arousal helping fuel the moment. It gets to a point though, where there's a bit too much fuel on the fire, and I need to do something about it, lol.

Have two that I'm sketching out right now.

One is something that Veroe challenged me to do when I commented on a particularly appealing picture in his Inspirations thread.

The other involves fleshing out an idea I've had for awhile about a young lady who wanders into a swingers night out by mistake.

I doubt I'll get very far with either as my :nana: states never last long. :rolleyes:

*looks up*

Oh dear, does this mean another shot, Severus? I don't remember Veroe's rules...

Hmmmm *tapping her long fingernails on the bottle* Perhaps we should wait... ;)

Did one of us finish a post or come up with a completed new thread idea?

If so then the rule is a shot must be taken to avoid dire consequences.

Back