Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me?

I've had my share of Mexicans. I want an extraterrestrial.

I fee like an alien most of the time ,does that count ;) ? I use one eye and three fingers just the same as a one eyed ,3fingered extra terrorsexual ! ! !

My last name is not a common one, although it is in Ireland. There aren't too many people that share it, I think there are less than a dozen of us in the entirety of Canada. All I will say is that it starts with a C.

BrettJ in Canada

My last name is not a common one, although it is in Ireland. There aren't too many people that share it, I think there are less than a dozen of us in the entirety of Canada. All I will say is that it starts with a C.

BrettJ in Canada

Fair enough, I wasn't expecting you to yield it to me lol I just wanted to cry about my ex a bit more. :rolleyes: He was my first heartbreak. I'm a wounded bird.

All I will say about exes is that it does not get easier with age. I have a few exes and the damage was still done.

BrettJ in Canada

Nothing wrong with vomiting as long as you're a swallower. :cool:

:eek:

Sorry ... that was really gross.

But still funny as hell in my book nonetheless. :D

I've dated women my age, women a bit older and women much younger. A cruel act by anyone of any age can break you. I had given up for a long time and ended up in a brief friendship / relationship last year that took a huge toll on me upon ending. All you can do is survive and continue moving.

BrettJ in Canada

Nothing wrong with vomiting as long as you're a swallower. :cool:

:eek:

Sorry ... that was really gross.

But still funny as hell in my book nonetheless. :D
I see the humor. And I threw up a bit, so it all works out.

I've dated women my age, women a bit older and women much younger. A cruel act by anyone of any age can break you. I had given up for a long time and ended up in a brief friendship / relationship last year that took a huge toll on me upon ending. All you can do is survive and continue moving.

BrettJ in Canada

I try to survive. He's an asshole. The problem is, I know he's gonna pop up and want to continue like nothing happened, unapologetic, and I might concede. :eek:

Simple solution - don't. In that matter, you are in control of your own destiny. The best reaction / revenge is not anger - it is apathy.

BrettJ in Canada

Simple solution - don't. In that matter, you are in control of your own destiny. The best reaction / revenge is not anger - it is apathy.

BrettJ in Canada

Hm...that is perfect advice normally, but he seems to be using that kind of revenge on me. Will it hurt him if I use it on him as well when he's the expert at being an apathetic dick?

I see the humor. And I threw up a bit, so it all works out.

tumblr_nf1fbgIOh61t37gyko1_400.jpg

Yes. No one likes being played less than a player. Not only that, but make it so you really don't care. Most a-holes don't turn into good guys overnight, they have to want to make the change. He will only change if there is a reason to do so and that reason likely is NOT ever going to be you. Move on - if he was wrong for you before, he will remain so. Figure out all the things you disliked about him, remember those for next time and find a partner with all the good and almost none of the bad BS.

BrettJ in Canada

Yes. No one likes being played less than a player. Not only that, but make it so you really don't care. Most a-holes don't turn into good guys overnight, they have to want to make the change. He will only change if there is a reason to do so and that reason likely is NOT ever going to be you. Move on - if he was wrong for you before, he will remain so. Figure out all the things you disliked about him, remember those for next time and find a partner with all the good and almost none of the bad BS.

BrettJ in Canada

puppyeyes.gif
Thanks, I'm glad I came across you. Very enigmatic guy lol Have a great night, I'll bear all this in mind. :(

You as well. I wouldn't say enigmatic - just educated by life.

BrettJ in Canada

Well the title is pretty explanatory... ;) What is your most taboo fantasy, the most secret one, the one you would admit to the least ... usually (here you can :) )

I want to lay on my back as my wife sucks my dick while some guy fucks her from behind and I lick her clit and suck his balls.

I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

I don't cross dress, but this fantasy gets me hot.

My wife and I start pegging and she becomes very dominant when we are engaged in sex play. We quickly make pegging our primary form of sex. Not that I mind, because I'm having sex at least four times a week, where before pegging, we were down to once a week.

She starts having me wear hose and other lingerie while we are having sex. She likes to undress me and then fuck me. Most of the time that we are home alone, she has me dress in mostly feminine wear.

She tells me that she wants to take me out dressed as a woman. I ask where? and she says - does it matter? I'm am both excited and scared. It turns out that she wants to take me to drag night at a local gay bar. She does my make up and I look passable, no great beauty, but okay.

We get to the club and guys are buying us drinks, a lot of drinks. We are dancing with them and guys are feeling me up. I do my best to be restrained. There are two guys that want to come home with us. My wife agrees. I'm shocked, and I think that I will have to give my first blow job tonight.

We get home, and my wife makes it clear that both of the guys are for me. I have practiced sucking on her strapon, and I put my practice to use. I suck both guys off. But one of them wants some ass. My wife says, go ahead. She is pimping me out! I end up bent over the sofa and the first guy pounds my ass. The second guy gets horny watching and says that he wants some ass too. My wife tells him to take what he wants. He fucks me too.

I'm left a bespoiled slut on the sofa, with my skirt lifted up and my panties down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back