Auditioning a new fuck toy tonight: music help! STAT!

I am pleased to announce that he passed the audition and has been offered a part time position with Funk Inc, full benefits start immediately.

I am pleased to announce that he passed the audition and has been offered a part time position with Funk Inc, full benefits start immediately.

for him, i'm guessing the benefits started last nite. ;)

glad to hear it went well

You offered him a postion and he accepted?
Splendid!

Care to share exactly what position you offered him? ;)
(Vegas oddsmakers are saying reverse cowgirl).

Care to share exactly what position you offered him? ;)
(Vegas oddsmakers are saying reverse cowgirl).

low payout odds on that one, since its like the #2 fave.

i'm going with the 'upright scissor'

This was an excellent end to a summer filled with laziness and sloth.

Turns out he lives two blocks away from me -- considering I met him on the subway leaving penn station that is pretty impressive (as any New Yorker can attest). He was way hotter than I thought. I learned his father was a Mexican professional boxer, and his body definitely takes after dad. He is 28 so not too young. (Claims that he thought I was 32, not sure whether to believe that.)

Yes I will be banging that again. And again....

This was an excellent end to a summer filled with laziness and sloth.

Turns out he lives two blocks away from me -- considering I met him on the subway leaving penn station that is pretty impressive (as any New Yorker can attest). He was way hotter than I thought. I learned his father was a Mexican professional boxer, and his body definitely takes after dad. He is 28 so not too young. (Claims that he thought I was 32, not sure whether to believe that.)

Yes I will be banging that again. And again....

What's the specifics of his ambitions to be successful in two years, though?

Normally I'd be asking about how he pounded you front, back and sideways over and over and over like you were fresh pizza dough, but since it's his confidence (along with his presumed good looks and bod-day) that won you over on a NYC subway line, where pickups are all but ignored unless you have the strongest of game, I've just gotta know about his personal vision. :D

What's the specifics of his ambitions to be successful in two years, though?

Normally I'd be asking about how he pounded you front, back and sideways over and over and over like you were fresh pizza dough, but since it's his confidence (along with his presumed good looks and bod-day) that won you over on a NYC subway line, where pickups are all but ignored unless you have the strongest of game, I've just gotta know about his personal vision. :D

Stand up comedy. He was successful in his hometown in the southwest, and moved here a year ago hoping to make it in the big leagues. He showed me one of his performances last night, it was pretty good! I guess if you have the balls to get up in front of an audience to try to make them laugh, hitting on someone on the subway has to be pretty low risk. (I was wearing headphones, listening to music and he tapped my shoulder in order to talk to me.)

First pics of Flunky Stinky and her younger:rolleyes: boi toi

Elle+Sanford+Rubenstein+12th+Annual+Keepers+t9vB-qtyspzl.jpg

I actually just had sex to the Dead Kennedy's....something so romantic about the classics:) *sigh*

Back