Auditioning a new fuck toy tonight: music help! STAT!

LadyFunkenstein

Photoshopped
I have had an open slot for a little while now and have a promising candidate coming over later tonight. (Yes all double entendres are intended.)

I need music.

I never set anything up in this new apartment so I am basically limited to what I can listen to over my TV via Appletv (so that's the radio and itunes stations). Now that I think of it, I also have Chromecast so I guess I can cast spotify.

Please someone make a suggestion for me, either a song to start with on Spotify or something found on Appletv... no idea how old he other than under 30. Please don't make me end up throwing down some lame 90s stuff!

Imogene heap, weekend players, jenny lewis

I have had an open slot for a little while now and have a promising candidate coming over later tonight. (Yes all double entendres are intended.)

I need music.

I never set anything up in this new apartment so I am basically limited to what I can listen to over my TV via Appletv (so that's the radio and itunes stations). Now that I think of it, I also have Chromecast so I guess I can cast spotify.

Please someone make a suggestion for me, either a song to start with on Spotify or something found on Appletv... no idea how old he other than under 30. Please don't make me end up throwing down some lame 90s stuff!

Shit. I was going to suggest lame 80's stuff.

90's R&B is the shit for couch music, but you are resistant. Hmmm.

Something tells me that your new toy is youthful, yes?

How about "Dreams" by Wet.

A little 90's ish but auto-tuned up.

If we are talking quiet background stuff.

Last edited:
Music to fuck to? Nin and Lords of Acid. Depending on the tempo to which you would like to fuck.

Cat power might be too slow, joanna newsom might be too whiny, but take a listen anyway.

Shit. I was going to suggest lame 80's stuff.

90's R&B is the shit for couch music, but you are resistant. Hmmm.

Something tells me that your new toy is youthful, yes?

All I know is that he is under 30. I met him on the subway, and at one point he said, "My goal is to become successful by the time I am thirty." Of course I saw no reason to further inquire. :cattail:

Music to fuck to? Nin and Lords of Acid. Depending on the tempo to which you would like to fuck.

Do you mean Nine inch nails? I already banged to that in the 90s!
Lords of Acid... well I am not a black widow spider who is going to eat the dude when I am done. Let's go a little lighter

All I know is that he is under 30. I met him on the subway, and at one point he said, "My goal is to become successful by the time I am thirty." Of course I saw no reason to further inquire. :cattail:

Laughs. Yeah, I think that'll hold up in court.

Since I am too old to not see EVERYONE as young, I prefer to be in an environment where they are either serving or being served to hope somebody carded them!

While I was looking up "Dream" Nick Mulvey – “Fever to the Form” showed up in suggestions.

I hadn't heard of him, but it sounds appropo.

I am assuming a languid pace, and maybe I shouldn't. I mean if you are looking for a tempo like "Breed" by Foo Fighters maybe I am going in the wrong direction.

Do you mean Nine inch nails? I already banged to that in the 90s!
Lords of Acid... well I am not a black widow spider who is going to eat the dude when I am done. Let's go a little lighter

Oops...never mind. asked and answered...

John legend - All of me?

DO you have any idea what the young man is working with?

Nicky Minaj - Anaconda?

Last edited:
I got nothing from this decade. Or the last. Enigma LSD. Marvin. Steve Wonder Innervisions

Given that you ARE LadyFunkenstein....

Chase the Sun by Planet Funk?

Laughs. Yeah, I think that'll hold up in court.

Oh dear god I just laughed so hard I cried...

Since I am too old to not see EVERYONE as young, I prefer to be in an environment where they are either serving or being served to hope somebody carded them!

While I was looking up "Dream" Nick Mulvey – “Fever to the Form” showed up in suggestions.

I hadn't heard of him, but it sounds appropo.

I am assuming a languid pace, and maybe I shouldn't. I mean if you are looking for a tempo like "Breed" by Foo Fighters maybe I am going in the wrong direction.

Will check that out.

Breed as in Nirvana? No I definitely want something a little lighter.

If you're going to bang him anyway and if he already knows he'll likely get some when he comes over, it doesn't matter what you play. I'm assuming you're going to do this because there really isn't any other reason to invite someone over an unfinished apartment!

But fuck it...go for Miles Davis' Bitches Brew. Or any Coltrane. I never had any problems fucking to those, even with alt-type gals. There shouldn't be any lyrics, just sounds you can groove in a mood to.

If you're going to bang him anyway and if he already knows he'll likely get some when he comes over, it doesn't matter what you play. I'm assuming you're going to do this because there really isn't any other reason to invite someone over an unfinished apartment!

But fuck it...go for Miles Davis' Bitches Brew. Or any Coltrane. I never had any problems fucking to those, even with alt-type gals. There shouldn't be any lyrics, just sounds you can groove in a mood to.

Ooh, I like your thinking. If I go with jazz i can do my own mix.

And yeah I am going to bang him regardless. (My apartment is finished, I just haven't set up music yet.)

love that band so much right now. Listen to Jericho.

Ikr? Not music for saturday morning sex, but great for drunk late night fucking. Love the ferociousness of that beat.

I agree, but if I find someone to be very sexually arousing, I don't want to be drunk. A little stoned is cool, but easy on the booze because I want to feel what's doin.

More jazz funk, Takuya Kuroda. Rising Sun.

I agree, but if I find someone to be very sexually arousing, I don't want to be drunk. A little stoned is cool, but easy on the booze because I want to feel what's doin.

You got that right, hafta be in the right headspace with a new piece, too.

Back