Post Your Pic in What You Wear to Bed

So many endless possibilities to the night just all depends on you... 💋

I went to my room for the purpose of studing... While changing into my nighttime attire, my nipples began to harden as I slipped my cool nighty over my head, I couldn't help it, I had to grasp my aching breasts squeeze my nipples just enough... The rest of the story is I didn't finish studying. But, how I love the nighttime....

Just Me 💋

Mmmm, so luscious and sexy, and loved how you wrote this too! :D:kiss:

So many endless possibilities to the night just all depends on you... 💋

I went to my room for the purpose of studing... While changing into my nighttime attire, my nipples began to harden as I slipped my cool nighty over my head, I couldn't help it, I had to grasp my aching breasts squeeze my nipples just enough... The rest of the story is I didn't finish studying. But, how I love the nighttime....

Just Me 💋
That's hot!!
This is one of my nighties that i wear to bed .......

:kiss:

:cattail:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/127749017@N02/M72D7Y

Classic!

Last edited:
So many endless possibilities to the night just all depends on you... ��

Just Me ��

Oh my, that is hot. And a nice story too.

Nope. I think I need proof. I think you need to come to my bed and show me what you wear. :devil:

This is one of my nighties that i wear to bed .......

:kiss:

:cattail:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/127749017@N02/M72D7Y

Looking hot, FG! I almost want to say it's naughtier going nude but having a nice nighty like that leaves a little more to the imagination. A naughty imagination is everything. ;)

hi

Edit...this is what I wear to bed... :eek:

attachment.php

hello kitty mmmm

Tank and panties. From my thread, but it's what I wore to bed that night, and just about every night actually. . .

16AedSg.jpg

And that Sweet Sam, is 100% proof why you should be a full-time not just an occasion Pin-Up girl.

So damn sexilicious!

Back