the im not horny but wouldnt mind a chat about something else thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs sleep standing up. !
lol they do?? Ive not seen this happen before

needed a thread like this

Agreed...although isnt the first and im sure it will be buried eventually...

But hopefully people get some pms out of it..that are non sexual ;) lol I some how still just got a request telling me he was bored at work and horny... he obviously didnt read far into me.

But hopefully people get some pms out of it..that are non sexual ;) lol I some how still just got a request telling me he was bored at work and horny... he obviously didnt read far into me.

Dang nab it. I sent that to you?? Sorry ! ;)

I will take a pic and send to you ;)

Dogs have such a comforting presence. :heart: They can plop down for a snooze anytime, but are hyper alert even if they do.:eek:

Dogs do! Mine even twitches when he dreams.:D

Stella. My dog. Will fall asleep at sitting. But not standing. True 4 legs on the ground

That's such a pretty name . :D I've never seen a dog do that, fall asleep standing or sitting. :eek: Interesting!

I will tell her to sit. And she is a great listener. So eventually she tires of watching me. And her eves close. After a while her body starts to fall. And she jerks awake. Only to repeat again! Lol

I will tell her to sit. And she is a great listener. So eventually she tires of watching me. And her eves close. After a while her body starts to fall. And she jerks awake. Only to repeat again! Lol

That's so cute. Haha, let drowsy Miss Stella sleep!:)

Yes .. I know this is lit.. but we all have a time when we are not so horny but are bored...
and there was a thread for this at one point..but I cant find it. I wrnt back like 20 pages. See how bored I am.

So yeah...

I can relate to this a lot. I have an office in my house and there are times that I need a break from my work and as tempting as Lit can be sometimes I know that it can distract me for more time than I have. When I get bored like that it is nice just to chat about things that I know won't give me the urge to shove my fingers in my pants.

I can relate to this a lot. I have an office in my house and there are times that I need a break from my work and as tempting as Lit can be sometimes I know that it can distract me for more time than I have. When I get bored like that it is nice just to chat about things that I know won't give me the urge to shove my fingers in my pants.

Haha exactly ;)

I want in on this thread! Hi ya everyone. Wandering poet/stay at home mom here.

Oh and snoring dogs are fine, even cute. Old farting dogs not so much. My old man follows me everywhere and sometimes we have to clear the room it gets so noxious. :eek: of course the second he wakes up he just comes and finds us where ever we've run to, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back