the im not horny but wouldnt mind a chat about something else thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally a normal thread!

hi there, im kinda new here and just looking for someone to talk to

Hi cessyful. Nice to see another new kid on the block, well, unless you start singing NKOTB songs that is. :eek:

thanks and every now and then someone needs a break from all the eroticism

So, music and books are covered elsewhere, what shall we talk about?

I'm sitting here covered in temporary tattoos 'cause my six yr old decreed that was what we needed to do today. She misses her big sis (25) and wanted to be a tattooed lady just like big sis and mommy (though with only one, mommy needed more).

So what silliness have y'all participated in lately?

Bouncing around the threads, listening to the Wood Brothers, which I was just introduced to via one of the What Are you Listening To threads.

No rain here yet, but it's summer in FL, it'll be along some time before dark.

We have three seasons here.
Fuck it's hot
Mmm, nice and warm
and
OMG it's below 60, bundle up everyone!

With the first lasting half the year
the second for 4-5 months
And the third gone in a blink

Hey Miss Fabulous! How goes it?

Nice thread btw.:)

Ive had a pretty shitty day... this prolly just made it better ;)
It goes. I could use a beer. But im not one to drink alone... so I wont.. but ill go to bed thinking of one ;)

Here's to a better hump day.

And welcome to all you newbies. Hope you find someone to pass the time with.

I love the rain, especially thunderstorms, which we get a lot of here. Now I just need a couple of acres in the middle of nowhere so I can play naked in the rain like I did as a kid.

I live in the middle of nowhere and naked in the rain is not that fun. I would get struck by lighting and no one would find me lol

LOL, you have to be circumspect in a thunderstorm, but really, there's nothing like dancing naked in the rain. Alone or with friends it's dang near the most fun you can have while naked, well assuming its not freezing cold :D

LOL, you have to be circumspect in a thunderstorm, but really, there's nothing like dancing naked in the rain. Alone or with friends it's dang near the most fun you can have while naked, well assuming its not freezing cold :D

yes cold weather could make it bad for certain parts

Mind if I jump in?

It's so dreary and cold outside and I'm so over the winter. Can't wait for spring and to feel the spring in my step again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back