Gentlemen Only

Idk, I could really go for a big fat 6 carat overpriced diamond and platinum ring that puts you in debt for 2 years that truly shows you love me forever.

I think the same things as women want. To connect. To feel attractive. To feel interesting. To feel sexually dynamic and validated. There's obviously no one script for ALL men, and I think that cultural conditioning has either taught some of us to want unhealthy things, or to be unsure of how to get what we DO want. But I also don't think Maslow's Hierarchy is differentiated by gender. We're all just people, you know? We're all just trying to be happy.

DUMMEST POST OF THE DAY AWARD.

Hello James. Name's Sidd. I enjoy reading, writing, working out, and PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO FUCKING SPELL. Let introduce you to my good friend, the ignore list.

*eyeroll* Stupid fuck.

Don't put JB on ignore. His posts are better than a month of Russian youtube fail videos.

As far as I know, men want to feel like men, to be seen as protective and funny and smart. They are problem solvers, dont give them "just a rant" without a way to do something about it. Let them be a gentlemen, even if we all know perfectly well you are capable of opening the fucking car door by yourself. Laugh at his jokes, look in his eyes as much as you can, keep close and smile, smile, smile. Make him feel like he is the strongest, smartest, funnies and sexiest man alive.

If you like the guy it all should really come naturally.
Not everything is just food and blowjobs.

http://www.literotica.com/s/how-to-appreciate-a-man

Read it. We live and thrive on our woman's appreciation of who we are, what we do and why we do it. We don't want your approval, only your appreciation. Big difference.

A fast way to kill a relationship with a man is to be a nag. Even if you coat your nagging in a "thank you, but..." you're still nagging and we know it. And we hate it.

Seriously, read Selena's article.

DUMMEST POST OF THE DAY AWARD.

FUCKING TROLL POST OF THE YEAR!

You're just jealous because he can actually put sentences together. His post made the most sense. Or are you one of those guys who bash another man for thinking outside of the box and not feeding into the stereotypes?

As far as I know, men want to feel like men, to be seen as protective and funny and smart. They are problem solvers, dont give them "just a rant" without a way to do something about it. Let them be a gentlemen, even if we all know perfectly well you are capable of opening the fucking car door by yourself. Laugh at his jokes, look in his eyes as much as you can, keep close and smile, smile, smile. Make him feel like he is the strongest, smartest, funnies and sexiest man alive.

If you like the guy it all should really come naturally.
Not everything is just food and blowjobs.

That's pretty much the way it works.

There is one more thing, and it goes both ways, don't make us look stupid for picking you.

Hello James. Name's Sidd. I enjoy reading, writing, working out, and PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO FUCKING SPELL. Let introduce you to my good friend, the ignore list.

*eyeroll* Stupid fuck.

Your post is pretty silly. Youre pussy-whipped aren't you? Shame the devil with the truth.

FUCKING TROLL POST OF THE YEAR!

You're just jealous because he can actually put sentences together. His post made the most sense. Or are you one of those guys who bash another man for thinking outside of the box and not feeding into the stereotypes?

He doesn't think things through.

Straycat is right, I also believe men want to feel that they are in charge, they want to feel respected. They do not want to be taken for granted. And of course, regular sex is fantastic.

Straycat is right, I also believe men want to feel that they are in charge, they want to feel respected. They do not want to be taken for granted. And of course, regular sex is fantastic.

You cant be more wrong.

Not sure what you're implying, sir. On a separate note, however, I will say, as a man, that I resent that I'm supposed to be easily placated by tits, sports, and beer. Mind you, I generally enjoy all these things. But the assumption we've bought into as dudes that we are capable of no emotional state more complex than "fuck me" or "feed me" is absurd. And it quite frankly pisses me off. This,
THIS is why we can't have nice things.

We want to fuck you. All the time. Every day. It's really not all that complicated.
I appreciate the juxtaposition.

Lets put it this way.

More I give to my guy what he wants (not hard because I do think he is the strongest, smartest, funniest and sexiest man that ever walked on Earth), more he wants to fuck me every day :D

*sigh* The fucking part goes without saying. I'll not dispute it. I just wish that, when addressing men generally, the picture in everyone's minds was of something more than a gaggle of out-of-shape guys wearing Tapout shirts.

Lets put it this way.

More I give to my guy what he wants (not hard because I do think he is the strongest, smartest, funniest and sexiest man that ever walked on Earth), more he wants to fuck me every day :D

THANK you.

I can not speak for all men but for me it is to be passionately desired.

Beer and sex??? Really, beer and sex? How could anyone possibly think we are that shallow? It is most definitely NOT beer and sex! It's sex and a Margarita..on the rocks...no salt.

Appreciation, trust, and a user manual.

I can fetch my own beer, and if I make the sandwich myself, I get it the way I like it.

It really is quite simple. We want to get out of bed, go forth and kill something, take a nap under a tree while a woman butchers and cooks the carcass, eat said carcass. Bask in her praise of our manly prowess during said eating. Following a good belch, we will mount her to demonstrate our other manly quality. Then to sleep, perchance to dream. Repeat.

Back