Gentlemen Only

You referenced the hierarchy of needs. :) I agree, irrespective of gender, self actualization is what we all want and hence being appreciated counts far more than a host of other things. For all the men want beer/sandwich and/or sex jokes, the physiological needs are at the base of the pyramid.

With me it's a diamond and platinum ring that would cost the same as a house but you could afford to buy it for me anyway. Like JBJ said, it's just business.

Like. I appreciate a man who knows his way around the kitchen. And while you're in there, can you also make me a sandwich?

Skiddles, you hairy hoor, where have you been? I've missed you. I was worried you'd abandoned me for some new female impersonator.

A partner who can't cook, isn't attractive and feels like a dead fish when you fuck them and is fine so long as you can trust them?

Of course in the good ole days i wanted the muscled brute who could protect me from all the beasties but if I have money I can hire help to take care of all my needs so I just need to find someone who has the money, because I am a woman. On the other hand men are noble beings, who never let their actions, especially when it comes to picking partners, be influenced by anything as sleazy as money. Nope, not man, just us women.

I married money. I had no idea her daddy had a dime till he died, he was land poor and owned 10s of 1000s of stock shares.

I married money. I had no idea her daddy had a dime till he died, he was land poor and owned 10s of 1000s of stock shares.

Did the value rise or plummet by the time she inherited those shares?

I'm also wondering why your wife didn't "trade UP for better income" than settling with "a pauper, for sex and companionship".

Did the value rise or plummet by the time she inherited those shares?

I'm also wondering why your wife didn't "trade UP for better income" than settling with "a pauper, for sex and companionship".

I'm the human SEABISCUIT.

She's too onery and difficult for mere mortals to handle.

Like. I appreciate a man who knows his way around the kitchen. And while you're in there, can you also make me a sandwich?
Sure, but you'll get whatever I'm having. There's no menu in this establishment.

So basically, you don't want me.

I don't know you, but if the things I said make you feel excluded, then it's probably true that I wouldn't be a good match for you.

That's the idea. As wonderful a person as you may be, a relationship should be a source of joy, not constant irritation. If someone is a bad match for you on paper, then it will probably be a lot harder for things to go smoothly when it isn't all rose petals and candle light.

I don't necessarily believe everyone who is a match on paper is actually a good match, and sometimes opposites attract. But people who are terrible matches don't do so well long term.

I'm the human SEABISCUIT.

She's too onery and difficult for mere mortals to handle.

So how does a no nonsense guy like you handle it?

Sure, but you'll get whatever I'm having. There's no menu in this establishment.
You're gonna combine some weird stuff that'll make me sick and think twice before I ever ask you to fix me anything again, aren't you?

I doubt we'd make it to the 'trust' part.

Ishmael

So you want a trusted partner, but you want her to possess some qualities that'll help you get there.

I don't know you, but if the things I said make you feel excluded, then it's probably true that I wouldn't be a good match for you.

That's the idea. As wonderful a person as you may be, a relationship should be a source of joy, not constant irritation. If someone is a bad match for you on paper, then it will probably be a lot harder for things to go smoothly when it isn't all rose petals and candle light.

Oh mah gawd! I wish I could get people to understand this. Guys will try to convince me about how they can change, make it work, blah blah if I only gave them a chance, failing to get this basic point- as an adult I know what I want and what I like and it's no point forcing someone else to be those things because it doesn't work in the long term.

A lot of them didnt survive. It doesnt take so many to maintain the specie. They lived short lives full of fear and hunger. It wasnt that bad from their perspective but it would be very bad from yours. I bet you are not even aware how much a product of your civilization you are and how horrible it would be for you to lose some of those benefits you dont even know you have now.

I used to date a history professor who had a pastoral caveman syndrome. Even though he knew quite well what it was like, in theory, he failed really badly in practice. I lived with nature and animals many years, and most laws of nature I observed (which our ancestors lived by) a modern man would find immensely cruel and unbearable.
Mind you, I dont care about living in past, I just love the nature :D

I fucking hate nature. I grew up in it and I can confirm that it's full of bugs and wildcats and dirt and the whole thing is gross and completely lacks air conditioning or anywhere to plug in your gameboy.

Originally Posted by Mrtenant
Here's a few things....

If you cook for me, do it cuz you love me and want me to eat and enjoy your cooking
it is kinda exciting when you're cooking for someone, even better when you're feeding them very sensual.

If you want sex with me, don't just lay there and say do me, find out what I like and try it at least and try to keep it fresh, ( a girl in lingerie has done at least minimal effort imo )
sad to say there are men who want you to just lie there. I was with this one guy briefly who would come the instant I moved or did anything. It was the most frustrating sexual experience. :eek:

If you want love, then act like you love me

If you argue with me, remember you love me too

If you respect me, remember what for

Forgive me my petty faults, and even a few of the bigger ones

Count on me when things are tough

Let me be the man I am, not so much the one you want to turn me into hello, we pick a guy who shows the potential to be the man we want him to be. ( point of negotiation then, just make sure you're wearing the lingerie when you negotiate it and be prepared for some hot jello wrestling afterwards )

I am a man, not some sissy to push around, you want that, you got the wrong guy it would be more convincing if you didn't need my help to even pick out what clothes you should wear. It's really annoying when men (or women) want to be treated like independent responsible adults but refuse to behave as such. ( if a man needs help in that regard, wtf are you doing with him, at least I know how to dress for any occasion, you may not think its the best choice and we aren't wearing matching t-shirts, but I am an individual and reserve the right to exhibit my own sense of fashion and style and won't necessarily listen to your opinion of it

I want you, believe it
show me, but since I'm also pretty aural, tell me, frequently. :kiss: I want you baby, ---that'll be eggs over medium, sausage well done, toast with butter and black coffee, ;)

When I display courtesy to you, believe it, I mean it, its for you and you alone it's nicer if you're courteous all around. not just nice to me and an asshole to everyone else. I don't buy that bad boy turned good for me fantasy. Well, real courtesy should be practiced all the time, its very fasshioable if done well, and can be surprisingly effective in even the most difficult of circumstances--- often seems lost online though for some reason

When I want to kiss you with enthusiasm, respond in kind
stoke my fire and I will consume you as well deal
Talk to me, be interested in the things I do, at least some of the time

leave me alone when I want to be left alone, 90% of the time it has nothing to do with you and I need that space and time this!!

Forgive my crude humor, its a man thing
forgive my dark and twisted humour, it's a 'me' thing

I am me all the time, you are you all the time, we are us all the time, the three don't always coincide

Be yourself exclusive of me this!

Notice and appreciate where appropriate all of the above that I do for you

there's more I'm sure, but you get the idea

bah, someone here will likely tell me what an dumbass I am anyway, have fun darlin

Last edited:
Men are like shoes.....all different. You have to find the one that fits. Yes men like sex but to what degree? Kink? Plain? We often desire what we cannot have....from afar perhaps. I think men enjoy fantacy. Hope it helps.

So how does a no nonsense guy like you handle it?

You're gonna combine some weird stuff that'll make me sick and think twice before I ever ask you to fix me anything again, aren't you?

So you want a trusted partner, but you want her to possess some qualities that'll help you get there.

Oh mah gawd! I wish I could get people to understand this. Guys will try to convince me about how they can change, make it work, blah blah if I only gave them a chance, failing to get this basic point- as an adult I know what I want and what I like and it's no point forcing someone else to be those things because it doesn't work in the long term.

God is on my side NOT hers.

Men are like shoes.....all different. You have to find the one that fits. Yes men like sex but to what degree? Kink? Plain? We often desire what we cannot have....from afar perhaps. I think men enjoy fantacy. Hope it helps.

People say that and it's fucking bullshit. Nobody wants what they can't have because if they really wanted it they would have it. You can get shit. It's not like shit is ungettable. I remember when I learned this lesson; there was a kid at my school who had a bike and I was like, "I want that". So I went to my grandpa and I was like, "I want a bike" and because I was a spoiled child he instantly got it for me. And then I rode it into a river. Like, instantly. And I remember, while trying to ride it I was all, "What the fuck? This is a bike? This is... I have been tricked into exercising. Fuck this shit." And when I dragged myself out of the river, legs all bleeding and shit he was like, "See. You didn't want that. Life lesson and shit."

So fucking... that's generalizable to a lot of shit. Especially when it comes to lovers. If you're meant to be together you'll be together. Don't fucking drag your heart through the creek of life because you think you want something that you don't. Rejection exists because she didn't want you, and you don't REALLY want somebody who doesn't want you. Even if you think you do, you don't. And everyone else will hate you to, because you will give off the vibe of a jaded fedora wearing asshole drowning in your own douchebaggery.

Without violating any of the rules of secrecy of the Bros before Hoes Code of Men ...

What do men want?

I've been wondering that for a while now.

success. not defined by the world but defined by self.

a happy woman.

exercise to work that muscle and brain

6518398-anal-close-up.gif

Back