Guys, Would You Kill a Woman Who Falsely Accused You of Rape?

Would you kill the bitch?

• Yes. I'd kill the bitch.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No. Killing the bitch would be morally wrong.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No. I would feel morally justified in killing the bitch, but the risks outweigh the rewards.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

PullnPray

Experienced
You are 100% innocent of the crime. There was no ambiguity in the situation. She isn't just interpreting the event differently then you. She's lying, you know she is lying, and she knows that you know she is lying. Perhaps she wanted a relationship with you, and feels like you used her for sex. Or maybe she sees an opportunity to get rich through a lawsuit. Or maybe she is just a malicious cunt. But unfortunately for you, she is a convincing liar and was smart enough not to leave behind digital proof of her lying. The authorities believe her, and you are going to go on trial.

So you come up with a pretty good plan for murdering her. Let's say that your odds of getting away with the murder are about the same as your odds of being found "not guilty" at your rape trial. If you are found guilty for the murder, you'll do 40 years in prison. If you are found guilty of rape, you'll do 10 years in prison. Do you kill her? I think I would. I would rather spend 40 years in prison for something I did do then 10 years in prison for something I didn't do. Plus there would be the sweet satisfaction of knowing I got revenge.

Creepy%20Guy.jpg

If youre gonna murder you gotta create a kill zone so you can do your thing without witnesses, and with an escape route to leave immediately. Its done all the time but requires patience. And patience always costs much less than hard time.

No, but I've never been falsely accused of rape. Nor have I ever raped anyone.

So this speculation about killing a woman who accuses you of a crime is just because you love people?

I think you did it and the guilt is killing you.

You are 100% innocent of the crime. There was no ambiguity in the situation. She isn't just interpreting the event differently then you. She's lying, you know she is lying, and she knows that you know she is lying. Perhaps she wanted a relationship with you, and feels like you used her for sex. Or maybe she sees an opportunity to get rich through a lawsuit. Or maybe she is just a malicious cunt. But unfortunately for you, she is a convincing liar and was smart enough not to leave behind digital proof of her lying. The authorities believe her, and you are going to go on trial.

So you come up with a pretty good plan for murdering her. Let's say that your odds of getting away with the murder are about the same as your odds of being found "not guilty" at your rape trial. If you are found guilty for the murder, you'll do 40 years in prison. If you are found guilty of rape, you'll do 10 years in prison. Do you kill her? I think I would. I would rather spend 40 years in prison for something I did do then 10 years in prison for something I didn't do. Plus there would be the sweet satisfaction of knowing I got revenge.

I would come up with a plan to off the bitch and get away with it.

Of course this is all hypothetical.

I know nuthink. :cool:

Would anyone like some herbal Oleander tea? Freshly brewed.

Throb digs up another alt....

I invite everyone to review The Kraft Rulez, which have covered typical conservative responses on the Literotica General Board since 2011.

Seriously miles, you need professional help. Your barely concealed homoerotic fixation with me is quite frankly embarassing.

I don't understand why anyone would have any moral qualms about killing such a woman. If I were a woman and got raped by a man, I would certainly feel justified in killing the asshole who did it.

Would it matter if I changed the stakes. Lets say you have a foolproof way of getting away with the murder. Would you really rather spend 10 years in jail for a crime you didn't commit then kill the lying cunt who sent you there? This is baffling to me.

Morality is what you would do if no one was watching you.

If it is a different act, then you are not a moral person.

Last edited:
Not that I would do it in the first place but cold hard math tells you that you shouldn't.

If your chances (for the sake or easy math) of getting convicted of rape were 50% and your chances of getting convicted for murder are the same unless you live on a planet where the murder chargers eliminate the rape ones your chances of being convincted for one or the other jumps up to 75%. In addition you have a 25% chance of getting convicted for both. This does nothing to eliminate your original fifty percent chance. So basically what your asking is if you end up in a game of Russian Roulette should you take two shots instead of one if you get to shoot the prick who invited you to the game to get a second shot.

Math tells us you shouldn't.

I don't understand why anyone would have any moral qualms about killing such a woman. If I were a woman and got raped by a man, I would certainly feel justified in killing the asshole who did it.

Would it matter if I changed the stakes. Lets say you have a foolproof way of getting away with the murder. Would you really rather spend 10 years in jail for a crime you didn't commit then kill the lying cunt who sent you there? This is baffling to me.

So, ten years of your life are worth more than all the remaining years of hers?

We have a name for people who have no qualms about killing other people. We call them sociopaths.

Not that I would do it in the first place but cold hard math tells you that you shouldn't.

If your chances (for the sake or easy math) of getting convicted of rape were 50% and your chances of getting convicted for murder are the same unless you live on a planet where the murder chargers eliminate the rape ones your chances of being convicted for one or the other jumps up to 75%. In addition you have a 25% chance of getting convicted for both. This does nothing to eliminate your original fifty percent chance. So basically what your asking is if you end up in a game of Russian Roulette should you take two shots instead of one if you get to shoot the prick who invited you to the game to get a second shot.

Nicely done.

Are sure you aren't bamboozled rather than baffled?

Perplexed and perturbed. <---------

If your chances (for the sake or easy math) of getting convicted of rape were 50% and your chances of getting convicted for murder are the same unless you live on a planet where the murder chargers eliminate the rape ones your chances of being convincted for one or the other jumps up to 75%. In addition you have a 25% chance of getting convicted for both. This does nothing to eliminate your original fifty percent chance. So basically what your asking is if you end up in a game of Russian Roulette should you take two shots instead of one if you get to shoot the prick who invited you to the game to get a second shot.

:heart:

What are you going to do to the man who rapes you in prison?

See why I asked what kind of idiot you are.

Nicely done.

Being a gamer does that to you, you quickly learn to do the math to break down what you should and shouldn't do based entirely on the math and minimizing the emotion put in because more often than not when you're talking card draw and die rolls you should trust the math and not your stupid namby pamby feelings. :cool:

So this speculation about killing a woman who accuses you of a crime is just because you love people?

I think you did it and the guilt is killing you.

The inspiration for starting this thread was the Brian Banks story (second link in my original post). I tried to imagine how I would respond if I was the victim of such cruel injustice. I'm pretty sure my response would be homicidal. If that makes me sick in your eyes, so be it. I think any guy who would refuse to commit murder in that circumstance due to moral concern for the female criminal is a pussy. He has taken his deference for the "you should never hit a woman" platitude to an unhealthy extreme.

Back