Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ground is too hard and rocky to lie down so he gently turns me around so I can lean on the rock ledge. No way I am going to let him fuck me. But my body does not listen, it leans against the rock and spreads my legs. I feel his manhood rubbing against my slit. I want him to stop but my hand goes between my legs and helps him find the entrance. His cock stretches my lips and slowly works deeper inside of me. Short quick stokes and long slow strokes. Deeper and deeper. I feel him at the end of my vault. I have never been so filled. I feel his balls and they are so heavy

He reaches around and put his hand on my clit and pulls me toward him. I push back on his cock and then push on his hand. All of a sudden it hits me. An orgasm like no other. After it subsides my legs are weak but he continues to hold me up while working his cock in and out. Now I can feel him start to tremble. Oh my god. He can't cum in me. I just went off birth control and am in the middle of my cycle. I have to make him pull out but my body was having no part of it. Instead my legs spread a little wider and I pushed back against his thrust. His pace picks up and I am meeting each thrust. Suddenly he grabs my hip and pulls me toward him while burying his cock balls deep. I could feel his cock pulsing with each spurt of cum. His sperm were not going to have to swim far. He held me close and started playing with my clit again. He made me cum 3 more times with his cock fully buried and all of those sperm swimming around deep inside. His cock never went soft and he started moving again. Why fight it. A few million more sperm can't hurt. Just as he came again, we heard other hikers on the trail. We quickly put on our clothes and slipped away giving me a wink and a smile.

The best sex of my life and not a word from him. I knew he had gotten me and I think he knew it too. Well I had better seduce my husband tonight because I was pretty sure those sperm were headed straight for an egg.

OK it is not very kinky but it is what turns me on.

He reaches around and put his hand on my clit and pulls me toward him. I push back on his cock and then push on his hand. All of a sudden it hits me. An orgasm like no other. After it subsides my legs are weak but he continues to hold me up while working his cock in and out. Now I can feel him start to tremble. Oh my god. He can't cum in me. I just went off birth control and am in the middle of my cycle. I have to make him pull out but my body was having no part of it. Instead my legs spread a little wider and I pushed back against his thrust. His pace picks up and I am meeting each thrust. Suddenly he grabs my hip and pulls me toward him while burying his cock balls deep. I could feel his cock pulsing with each spurt of cum. His sperm were not going to have to swim far. He held me close and started playing with my clit again. He made me cum 3 more times with his cock fully buried and all of those sperm swimming around deep inside. His cock never went soft and he started moving again. Why fight it. A few million more sperm can't hurt. Just as he came again, we heard other hikers on the trail. We quickly put on our clothes and slipped away giving me a wink and a smile.

The best sex of my life and not a word from him. I knew he had gotten me and I think he knew it too. Well I had better seduce my husband tonight because I was pretty sure those sperm were headed straight for an egg.

Sounds good to me. I used to stay hard all night and never go soft even while swapping I could cum stay hard cum again and go to another and cum a couple times then back to the first. Ah youth. Now my tongue gets to do most of the pleasuring which I don't mind a bit because I have always been somewhat oral giving driven.

While being the master (nautical use of the word, not BDSM) of a large motor yacht with an entirely female crew, they mutiny while we are out of port. They sail us to a secluded cove and I spend my time as their pleasure toy.

Not really taboo in the sexual sense, but us Navy guys are quite stringent against mutiny.

I would never admit that I'd like a man to pee on me, ideally outdoors in a semi-public place with the threat of being discovered. And then walking home with our clothes pee-drenched.

I often fantasize about having sex with my daughter, even more now that she is pregnant

Very erotic...love it!

Well this is not a taboo fantasy and is pretty common among women I believe. I am fascinated with sex with a stranger. I meet a man on a hiking trail. We just nod to each other as we stop to look at the view. He looks into my eyes and we both know what I want. He gently touches my cheek and then leans in for a kiss. A gentle kiss becomes passionate as he pulls my body close to his. His hands roam my body, touch my nipples and cup my ass. His hand works between my legs and I tell him no. Well I meant to but my legs parted instead. After working his finger inside of me, he pulls out and sucks it into his mouth. His hand returns to my secret place and when he pulls it out he holds it in front of my mouth. That is gross, no way but my mouth opens a sucks his finger clean. I reach inside of his shorts and find his cock. It feels like a piece of steel and is so hot my hand tingles. He slips his shorts off and then pushes mine down so I can step out of them.

So where do you usually hike or beach or go bike riding or even at the mall

I learned recently that I like the whole daddy idea, not into the actual arrangement type but even hearing it come off my lips felt naughty and taboo...must appeal to the brat in me. A fantasy would be meeting a man that is a bit older and he's reluctant. I want to sit on his lap and his hands are hesitant but I can feel his cock hardening and he pretends it's not. I want him to put up a bit of resistance and denial as I straddle him and whisper the darker naughtier thoughts in his ear that he wouldn't ever dare to say aloud. But he's trying to not cross the line as I continue to seduce him. Voicing how he wants to fuck my tight little pussy, how he craves it but knows its wrong to, how he's stroked in the dark to the idea of filling me. And just when he's gripping my hips, his strong bigger hands holding me still from grinding my panties against his bulge but not pushing me away either. I lean close and in the sweetest voice..."Daddy...fuck me..."

^^^mmmm..nothing is hotter than being called daddy...right before ramming my cock into her waiting mouth.

I've always loved the idea of fooling around with a married woman. going to her house and just fucking the shit out of her, as I make her moan on the bed she shares with her husband. One time a very sexy lady was telling me how much bigger and juicier my cock was compared to her boyfriend's...something about that is such a turn on...

I would never admit that I'd like a man to pee on me, ideally outdoors in a semi-public place with the threat of being discovered. And then walking home with our clothes pee-drenched.

if you are ever in the MD area id like to do that

I've lived mine but want it again. I want to fuck one of my wife's friends. Love the idea of being out and about with my wife and her husband knowing my cum is inside her.

Just two

First is catching my step daughter shaving her mound. I dreamed about this last night and can't get it out of my head.

Second watching my wife get a massage the way Katie gets a massage in Katie's Massage

I'd love to visit my mom and her husband and find out that they're in a kinky D/s relationship where my mom has to be a total slut all the time. Dressing in really skimpy outfits and showing off her body to friends, neighbors, and strangers... After a while I'd have to join in on the nasty fun....

Going to a bathhouse while my wife is out of town, watching a man worked over by two bigger, burlier men who do as they please to him, knowing I can see them, and then meeting up with that worked-over man and fucking his ass bare while I slap his ass and call him a slut. And my wife is none the wiser.

Oh I'm sorry, you said fantasy, right?

So where do you usually hike or beach or go bike riding or even at the mall
I live in AZ. There are many miles of hiking trails and many of the trails have very few hikers. It is a great place for people into outdoor sex. Not likely but always possible that someone will stumble upon you. The ground is hard and rocky here so best be into standing sex. There are a couple of places noted for nude hikers and exhibitionist.

The tame version: on a crowded subway. Finding a gorgeous woman-- you know the kind I mean, the kind you can't help but stare at as she walks by. It's summer, and she's in her finest skirt. Legs showing. Maybe one of those new fashioned ones with the gap in the back. Standing next to her so that as the subway lurches back and forth we touch. Just barely. A bit of skin. Her hair against me. And when I'm nice and hard, and the crowd is so thick you can't see-- I'll jack off and cum on her pretty clothes. Watch her leave the subway with a mess on her ass she knows nothing about.

The less tame version-- the subway isn't crowded. There isn't anyone there but us. I still sneak up behind her, but this time put a gag on her mouth-- tie her hands to the pole. Push her to her knees before me and cum on her face.

And rather than watching her leave-- I leave her tied up for the next person to come along. I'm sure she assumes they'll be nice and untie her. Ha. ;)

one of my taboo fantasies is to fuck my sister..... I want her so badly. she is very hot. I want to fuck her ass dogggystyle. I hope one day I will do it

My sister and my niece

My fantasy consists of pulling my sisters panties off with my teeth. Licking my way back to her bald pussy. Parting her lips with my tongue. Making her moan with pleasure. Hearing her mother's moaning her daughter and my niece come to her room to see what is going on. She sees me between her mother's legs wearing her moms panties. Kristin places her hand on my panty covered ass. When I turn my head to see who was touching me, it was the first time I seen Kristin in her bra and panties. My niece has sent me a couple of pictures of her in her panties. I have masturbated more than once thinking about what her pussy looks like and what it tastes like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back