A new home for _me_!

See! I knew you loved that spanking! :devil:
Thank you for giving us this sexy gift on your birthday, sweet one! :kiss:'s

;)
That was a pic Chainzz did for me a while back. :kiss:

I'm so sorry you're having to struggle through this. Just knowing you responded favorably was always enough for me sweetie. I understand what you're going though. Sometimes, usually at a bad moment, what I want to say gets garbled from brain to mouth. It's gotten me into some kind of trouble almost as often as not. And that doesn't even count the times something has sounded better in my head. Much :heart: sweetie

Thanks gorgeous!!

I'm aware that my cognitive thinking is getting progressively worse, it's annoying but there are people so much worse than me. :kiss: :D

That must be really tough for you to cope with- and yes, I'm sure we all understand that you can't always find the words you want to use.
Still, sometimes it doesn't need words to get across what you want to say- and you do it beautifully with pictures:

That's such a gorgeous pic...the things I'd like to do to you in that position...:devil:

...and just realised I'd missed your birthday while I haven't been around:eek:
Hope you had a lovely time anyway- Wish I was there to give you a present...maybe a good hard fucking....:devil:

It gets to me on occasion, mostly I just get on with it. :kiss:

Thanks, gorgeous!

Mmm.......;)

It was good and bad, ha ha x

Afternoon sweet sexy Me.
Just wanted to say hi and dropping off some :kiss:&:rose:.
Hope your doing fantastic.

emmy!!

Son is back at uni now until August, he only gets 4 weeks off at summer, most here get 4 months off. :eek:

Hope you are ok. :kiss: *hugs* :rose:

Dropping in with :kiss:'s & :rose:'s for you sweet one!
Hope you are well.

Thanks gorgeous!!

I'm ok, was a bit stressful last week but things are ok now. :kiss:

Good morning, sexy _me_ :heart: Could I borrow that paddle for just a second... I mean: awhile? :devil:

Only if you intend using it on me. :p :D xx

aww, Sorry you're being busy and stressed.:(

...but I always LOVE randomness :devil:

Hey my sexy pirate, I'm all about randomness at the moment. :D

Hi sexy,

How was your weekend my beautiful lady ?

My weekend was very busy and not in a good way!

How was yours? :kiss:

It appears that RL is an issue for several people around here. Must be the season.

I hope you are otherwise well and happy.

Thanks for the pics. I always appreciate pics. :) :rose::rose::rose:

I just wish it would start behaving, doesn't it know we need our Lit time?!! :D

Thank you!

Hope you're well. :kiss:

Mmmmm lace...let me run my fingertips up and down your thighs.

Mmm......Please do! :catroar:

OMG gorgeous _me_ you are here!

grab you strip you naked and hold you tight and cuddle.. how sexy woman tell me how you are doing? Miss you. I have not had a good time of late myself.. hope things get better soon. holding you helps..

hugs :kiss::heart:

fred

Aww! Sending my sweet one love & HUGS to ease all that real life stress and busy-ness. :kiss:
Take your time replying and remember I'm an email away if you need to talk, vent or anything else.

Love the pics! Those great legs in fishnets stockings! YUMMY!!
Plus the twins out & craving some :p's & :kiss:'s!!!

Thank you!! Things are ok now, son is back at uni, ha ha. :D xx

Aww! Sending my sweet one love & HUGS to ease all that real life stress and busy-ness. :kiss:
Take your time replying and remember I'm an email away if you need to talk, vent or anything else.

Love the pics! Those great legs in fishnets stockings! YUMMY!!
Plus the twins out & craving some :p's & :kiss:'s!!!

Thank you!! Things are ok now, son is back at uni, ha ha. :D xx

:

looking good, babe! :D

Sorry to here your ms is worse... Just hold on for me, a cure is coming!

Thanks, sexy! :devil:

Aww :D I've actually applied for a trial with the MS Society that is for patients with secondary progressive ms that are not on any disease modifying drugs - I'm no longer on mine. :kiss:

I'm not complaining, I have a good life and I'm grateful for what I can still do. :kiss

sexy you, you are beautiful

Thank you my sexy hairyballs! :kiss:

OMG gorgeous _me_ you are here!

grab you strip you naked and hold you tight and cuddle.. how sexy woman tell me how you are doing? Miss you. I have not had a good time of late myself.. hope things get better soon. holding you helps..

fred

Fred!! I'm here!! :D :heart:

I'm ok, catching up on stuff I should have done last week.

Aww Fred, wish I could come and look after you, we'd be a right pair. Ha ha :D xx

Fred!! I'm here!! :D :heart:

I'm ok, catching up on stuff I should have done last week.

Aww Fred, wish I could come and look after you, we'd be a right pair. Ha ha :D xx

Yes we are love. You know I had a dream the other day.. I was making love to you and I had seizure... made you squirt.. when you came out of it you found me here but not and I still trying to love you.. you gave me a shot to stop it.. when I awaken I saw your face and you sitting next to me naked,, I smile just wanted to suckle you.. yes when the mind/body has seizures.. the things you do and think are crazy.

fred

Yes we are love. You know I had a dream the other day.. I was making love to you and I had seizure... made you squirt.. when you came out of it you found me here but not and I still trying to love you.. you gave me a shot to stop it.. when I awaken I saw your face and you sitting next to me naked,, I smile just wanted to suckle you.. yes when the mind/body has seizures.. the things you do and think are crazy.

fred

That would have been a better dream without the seizure! At least I'm good with injections. ;) :kiss: :heart:

wow, so many hot pics ! thanks for sharing and i love your ass :)

Thanks. :)

I'm so horny.........

Attachments

• DSCF3508.JPG
    DSCF3508.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 210
  • DSCF3515.JPG
    DSCF3515.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 188
I'm so horny.........

and your pics are making me horny as well.
attachment.php

Whoa......I'm not used to seeing you in colour! :eek: :D x

Haha. That's because I just changed it. Sometimes I get tired of looking at the same thing over and over. Sadly, I can't remember how I got that color effect. :(

My weekend was very busy and not in a good way!

How was yours? :kiss:

My weekend was good, I am sorry that yours was not the same,
but I'm sure that things will get better for you as the days go by.

Haha. That's because I just changed it. Sometimes I get tired of looking at the same thing over and over. Sadly, I can't remember how I got that color effect. :(

I realised that, silly. :p

It is very bright. :kiss:

missed the horny time??

Never, I'm always horny! :D

My weekend was good, I am sorry that yours was not the same,
but I'm sure that things will get better for you as the days go by.

Things have calmed down now, thanks. :kiss:

;)
That was a pic Chainzz did for me a while back. :kiss:

Thanks gorgeous!!

I'm aware that my cognitive thinking is getting progressively worse, it's annoying but there are people so much worse than me. :kiss: :D

;) :caning:
He's talented and no matter how long ago it was your arse is perfectly spankable!
:kiss:'s

Thanks gorgeous!!

I'm ok, was a bit stressful last week but things are ok now. :kiss:

Only if you intend using it on me. :p :D xx

Hey my sexy pirate, I'm all about randomness at the moment. :D

You are welcome. sweet one. :kiss:'s
Good just remember I'm always available as a stress reliever. ;)

Back