Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see now

You and tigerLilly aint nothing but trouble... but i like this kinda trouble.... LOL

Did you see that Zombie has a concert DVD out now?

The Zombie Horror Picture Show

1. Teenage Nosferatu Pussy
2. Superbeast
3. Super Charger Heaven
4. Living Dead Girl
5. We're an American Band
6. More Human Than Human
7. Sick Bubblegum
8. Never Gonna Stop
9. Ging Gang Gong de Do Gong de Laga Raga
10. Meet the Creeper
11. Angry Red Planet
12. Mars Needs Women
13. House of 1000 Corpses
14. Lords of Salem
15. Dead City Radio
16. Thunder Kiss '65
17. Dragula

You and tigerLilly aint nothing but trouble... but i like this kinda trouble.... LOL

hehe I knew you guys would like her...I saw a few of you head over there and mention my mention ;)

Did you see that Zombie has a concert DVD out now?

The Zombie Horror Picture Show

1. Teenage Nosferatu Pussy
2. Superbeast
3. Super Charger Heaven
4. Living Dead Girl
5. We're an American Band
6. More Human Than Human
7. Sick Bubblegum
8. Never Gonna Stop
9. Ging Gang Gong de Do Gong de Laga Raga
10. Meet the Creeper
11. Angry Red Planet
12. Mars Needs Women
13. House of 1000 Corpses
14. Lords of Salem
15. Dead City Radio
16. Thunder Kiss '65
17. Dragula

Um...considering my criminal activity when it comes to these things. No. But I'll look on my favorite torrent sight. :cool:

Wait, if we mention your name do we get a prize??? Or a coupon for Red Robin?

smart ass....

no. I mentioned her in that knife post and told my minions to go check her out. A couple of them said I sent them.

I'll email you your coupons to RR and a VIP pass to the hair, boobs and ass tour.

And don't forget that tiger also has a sexy as hell belly piercing! Not as sexy as yours but she did say she might be the antichrist so...

And don't forget that tiger also has a sexy as hell belly piercing! Not as sexy as yours but she did say she might be the antichrist so...

perfect, because I have mentioned that I sold my soul to the devil to look as young as I do.

this just gets better and better...

but she does have a batman belly ring, which makes me jealous. and now I want a superman one.

smart ass....

no. I mentioned her in that knife post and told my minions to go check her out. A couple of them said I sent them.

I'll email you your coupons to RR and a VIP pass to the hair, boobs and ass tour.

sexy ass...

I can't wait for that! I just made T-Shirts for it, we can sell them for $15 and turn a real profit. The shirt is a picture of you and Tiger naked on a dolphin.

sexy ass...

I can't wait for that! I just made T-Shirts for it, we can sell them for $15 and turn a real profit. The shirt is a picture of you and Tiger naked on a dolphin.

That is more amazing than Titty Sprinkles........can it be glittery? Or have a rainbow?

m3G6ABc4JY5ZLJQpaiCjEfQ.jpg

Why do I feel like today is going to be a crazy day????

I got new goodies. I'm off like a prom dress to get slutty...I feel red lipstick today...so.

Until then my darling perverts... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

perfect, because I have mentioned that I sold my soul to the devil to look as young as I do.

this just gets better and better...

but she does have a batman belly ring, which makes me jealous. and now I want a superman one.

We're just a match made in heaven.

sexy ass...

I'm really liking the looks of the profit from this venture.

We're just a match made in heaven.

I'm really liking the looks of the profit from this venture.

If this venture really came to fruition, you'd be rich and the world would have one gigantic orgasm. Let's make it happen. I have the camera ready. You two goddesses are a perfect match :devil: :D

Grilled cheese and dick.....sounds like a good day to me:rolleyes:
...and the vid rocks;)

Missed the damn video and alone at the office today:( Oh well just have to wait for the next and hope my timing is better;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back