New Pictures of a Busty Brunette

Shower time meant a chance to snap some bubble covered curves...hope you like!

Attachments

• brit_shower1.jpg
    brit_shower1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 520
  • brit_shower3.jpg
    brit_shower3.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 497
  • brit_shower2.jpg
    brit_shower2.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 499
I've not held back when it comes to posting commentary on how much I love seeing your smiling face and those heart stopping eyes of yours. True to say I am also an admirer of your body too, I think your very sexy and a delight to behold. Your latest pictures however are something else entirely, they're just raw sex appeal. Incredibly erotic, that and I'm a sucker for the female form glistening ;) if I am ever lucky enough to spot you across a crowded place expect eager compliments and the worst chat up lines in history! Despite my English heritage I'm about as smooth as sandpaper :p

soap coverd nipples.....YES!.....more please! ;)

Thought you might like. :)

I've not held back when it comes to posting commentary on how much I love seeing your smiling face and those heart stopping eyes of yours. True to say I am also an admirer of your body too, I think your very sexy and a delight to behold. Your latest pictures however are something else entirely, they're just raw sex appeal. Incredibly erotic, that and I'm a sucker for the female form glistening ;) if I am ever lucky enough to spot you across a crowded place expect eager compliments and the worst chat up lines in history! Despite my English heritage I'm about as smooth as sandpaper :p

Goodness me... :eek:
Thank you, as always, for such wonderful words. I'm honestly not sure I'm deserving of such high praise but I am exceedingly happy that you like my photos (and me) so much.

winks and whispers

I think you might like a couple of the next set just as much.

...and a few more from the shower...

Attachments

• brit_shower5.jpg
    brit_shower5.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 518
  • brit_shower6.jpg
    brit_shower6.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 479
Want a hand?

Ill help you reach all those hard to reach parts if you'd like? x

Back