Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laying there naked in my arms...watching your angelic face as you drift off ..the gentle rise and fall of your breast...

you may wake up to find me nestled between your thighs...softly lapping your silky folds ....

Mmmmmmmmm...... That's a different plot line, sweetheart..... And to be awaken in a sexual heat, OMG!!!! Where you're not sure if you're dreaming or it's real...... Where not till you mind catches up with your body..... You talk bout a great climax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmmmmm...... That's a different plot line, sweetheart..... And to be awaken in a sexual heat, OMG!!!! Where you're not sure if you're dreaming or it's real...... Where not till you mind catches up with your body..... You talk bout a great climax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:
You may just wake up bound to the bed...blindfolded... a soft tongue lapping your silky folds...you moan...letti g me know you're stirring...I slide up to lick your hardening nipples on my way to kissing your lips...

You may just wake up bound to the bed...blindfolded... a soft tongue lapping your silky folds...you moan...letti g me know you're stirring...I slide up to lick your hardening nipples on my way to kissing your lips...

Mmmmmmmmm.......... I'll make sure all the right items are in the bedside table drawer waiting for you..... Who am I kidding..... They're already there!!!!!.....;):kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Mmmmmmmmm.......... I'll make sure all the right items are in the bedside table drawer waiting for you..... Who am I kidding..... They're already there!!!!!.....;):kiss::kiss::kiss:
You feel clamps applied to your stiff nipples..I whisper into your ear.. "I'm going to pleasure you over and over...if you cum without permission you will be punished...I want you on the edge 10 times...when you are almost past the point of no return you will say "edge" and I will stop...do you understand?"

You feel clamps applied to your stiff nipples..I whisper into your ear.. "I'm going to pleasure you over and over...if you cum without permission you will be punished...I want you on the edge 10 times...when you are almost past the point of no return you will say "edge" and I will stop...do you understand?"

Mmmmm...... We're gonna have to save this one till next time, Sweetheart...... I know this sounds so corny.... But I have to wash my hair..... I had a couple of handfuls of shaving cream rubbed in it today, and I gotta get this soapy feel and minty smell out of it...... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmm...... We're gonna have to save this one till next time, Sweetheart...... I know this sounds so corny.... But I have to wash my hair..... I had a couple of handfuls of shaving cream rubbed in it today, and I gotta get this soapy feel and minty smell out of it...... :kiss::kiss::kiss:
Yes we will darling...sleep well...:kiss::heart::kiss:

I'm off here and heading up that rabbit hole once more..... Sweet dreams, everyone...... Till next time..... Kisses.....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Crap, I forgot..... I've been meaning to tell yall which was my fav in the latest series..... My fav is #6....... But #1 is neck and neck with it....... Night...... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hello there. Hope all is well. Can't wait to catch up soon:D

Hey.... Hey.... My little horny toad... All's well, except for the frogs on the logs.... Come tomorrow they're gonna be put to a test.... I'm sure I'll have to explain that one, lol.... Kisses.... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hey.... Hey.... My little horny toad... All's well, except for the frogs on the logs.... Come tomorrow they're gonna be put to a test.... I'm sure I'll have to explain that one, lol.... Kisses.... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Lol well start explaining :rolleyes:

Hello gorgeous lady.

Mmmmm...... Morning, sweetie.... Should of came with us last night.... Could of used another pool player, Jewels sucks!!!! Ya know, I think they kept letting me win so I'd have to lean over that table or squat to gauge my shot.... But I must say, she's a great dance partner... We did realize something last night..... Neither of us can have the dick, lol.... We're both to girlie- girl.... But sometimes 2 pussies is better, anywho..... :D:kiss:

Have a wonderful Friday, SC.... You too, peek..... :kiss: Hope mine's a easy one, running on 2 1/2 hours sleep.....:eek::kiss:

Mmmmmm..... Finally Saturday!!!! And what better way to start the weekend than with a good cup of coffee as you enjoy it out on the deck.... Morning, everyone.... Kisses..... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 310
Happy Sunday my sweet sexy E., mmmmm so love visiting here and drooling over your sexy pictures.
:kiss::rose::kiss:

Happy Sunday to you too, my little minx..... The same goes for your pics.....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Coffee on the deck and some relaxing erotic thoughts. Hope all is well

Mmmmmmm.... Just how did you know I had erotic thoughts, my little horny toad??? You been reading my mind again????:D

All's well.... Today has been a total relaxing self-indulgence day..... Spoiled myself....... Had a Facial, a Pedi and a Mani.... Ready to face another week with the little chicks..... Hope you got in some relaxation this weekend.....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Happy Sunday to you too, my little minx..... The same goes for your pics.....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Mmmmmmm.... Just how did you know I had erotic thoughts, my little horny toad??? You been reading my mind again????:D

All's well.... Today has been a total relaxing self-indulgence day..... Spoiled myself....... Had a Facial, a Pedi and a Mani.... Ready to face another week with the little chicks..... Hope you got in some relaxation this weekend.....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Love your erotic thoughts:D
Relaxing yes. Heading out shortly for a few hours. Then home to relax and then who knows:devil:

Love your erotic thoughts:D
Relaxing yes. Heading out shortly for a few hours. Then home to relax and then who knows:devil:

Ohhhhhhhhhh.... you naughty boy to put ideas of what you'll do later..... So hitting the ball back into your side of the court...... Jewels just called she's heading over in a few, so I'm sure we'll add a bit of spirit to our relaxing afternoon..... Hope I have some limes left.....:rolleyes::kiss::kiss:

Ohhhhhhhhhh.... you naughty boy to put ideas of what you'll do later..... So hitting the ball back into your side of the court...... Jewels just called she's heading over in a few, so I'm sure we'll add a bit of spirit to our relaxing afternoon..... Hope I have Some limes left.....:rolleyes::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmm can I watch:devil:

Mmmmm...... Morning, sweetie.... Should of came with us last night.... Could of used another pool player, Jewels sucks!!!! Ya know, I think they kept letting me win so I'd have to lean over that table or squat to gauge my shot.... But I must say, she's a great dance partner... We did realize something last night..... Neither of us can have the dick, lol.... We're both to girlie- girl.... But sometimes 2 pussies is better, anywho..... :D:kiss:

Have a wonderful Friday, SC.... You too, peek..... :kiss: Hope mine's a easy one, running on 2 1/2 hours sleep.....:eek::kiss:

I would love to taste both of you! Have you on top of her and my face between both of your legs! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back