Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh that was fun; cutting up a stainless spoon to make a couple of lures to replace those left in the tree (if you cannot work it out, keep trying).

Gosh that was fun; cutting up a stainless spoon to make a couple of lures to replace those left in the tree (if you cannot work it out, keep trying).

I'm surprised you think you need to lure anyone in, considering the size of your ... dragon ;) .

Owing to my smacking Piglet round the head and insisting on her
- making the Welsh cake dragon and hearts (pic in I have thread)
- wearing her cub scout top to school
- playing a piece on her violin in the competition,
in today's Eisteddfod (competition loosely based around music and poetry and in schools often expanded into all sorts of dressing up and stuff), she got a 3rd for baking (OK, we conceded that the Victoria Sponge with icing sugar sheep scrumming down for the rugby ball was a worthy winner), a 2nd in Best Outfit :D and came 2nd in Strings in the whole school (beating my best friend's child :D ). She came home very indignant as the Strings winner played a piece Piglet did last year for Grade I in what Piglet regarded as a very inferior fashion, while Piglet herself was playing a Grade II piece.

I am particularly pleased as I hope this will enable her to get over the shenanigans around her Grade I, when two days before the exam, the Fella told her she was rubbish and was going to fail :mad::mad::mad:. Don't worry, he has since been put on a 12 step Klingons Anonymous programme and has said he will say sorry and listen to Piglet going on ad nauseum about how upset she still is about it. No no, he has not actually said sorry! Saying you are sorry is Step 6, he is still at the stage of saying: "I am a Klingon, I realise now what a total Klingon I am, and I promise to try every day in every way to become human, or at least something resembling Captain Kirk."

:rolleyes:

I'm surprised you think you need to lure anyone in, considering the size of your ... dragon ;) .

Owing to my smacking Piglet round the head and insisting on her
- making the Welsh cake dragon and hearts (pic in I have thread)
- wearing her cub scout top to school
- playing a piece on her violin in the competition,
in today's Eisteddfod (competition loosely based around music and poetry and in schools often expanded into all sorts of dressing up and stuff), she got a 3rd for baking (OK, we conceded that the Victoria Sponge with icing sugar sheep scrumming down for the rugby ball was a worthy winner), a 2nd in Best Outfit :D and came 2nd in Strings in the whole school (beating my best friend's child :D ). She came home very indignant as the Strings winner played a piece Piglet did last year for Grade I in what Piglet regarded as a very inferior fashion, while Piglet herself was playing a Grade II piece.

I am particularly pleased as I hope this will enable her to get over the shenanigans around her Grade I, when two days before the exam, the Fella told her she was rubbish and was going to fail :mad::mad::mad:. Don't worry, he has since been put on a 12 step Klingons Anonymous programme and has said he will say sorry and listen to Piglet going on ad nauseum about how upset she still is about it. No no, he has not actually said sorry! Saying you are sorry is Step 6, he is still at the stage of saying: "I am a Klingon, I realise now what a total Klingon I am, and I promise to try every day in every way to become human, or at least something resembling Captain Kirk."

:rolleyes:

Welcome back, Duchess.
:rose:

Ok....my attempt at making turkey meatball sandwiches begins. Hoping I am not a complete fail.

*sigh* Stress among other things.

From what I've seen, stress is the biggest elephant in the room.

The rest will take care of themselves if that is mastered.

Experience talking here.

From what I've seen, stress is the biggest elephant in the room.

The rest will take care of themselves if that is mastered.

Experience talking here.

Probably. I really hate those days when I crash hard. I won't post publicly what's happened on those.

Problem is that I'm not exactly in a "stress free" environment.

Yay Spring Break, get to catch up on a little sleep and hopefully a lot of writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back