Haffas: Through the Looking Glass(Closed for SerenaUShields, xXDanniPhantomX)

There was a little smiled as the older man leaned down taking his chin lightly as he lifted it, the man kissing him deeply..though the man had a light musk of alchol on his breath it seemed to be somthing natural with the man he gently pulling him a bit closer "No..was thinking you were going to take a turn with Usako tonight..but if you want to be with me I would love to have you."

When the man kissed him, it was so unexpected, that Danni gasped just as Jack deepened the kiss. The musk of alcohol was a wonderful smell to him and he moved his hands to get a hold of the front of Jack's shirt clinging to him once Jack had pulled him close. "You....you would?" He asked dazed. "I...I want to have you." He said nodding.

"Well then..I would love to have you too.." he spoke as he kept eye contact with a little warm smile keeping the younger man close to him, keeping eye contact as he smile, a little excitement in his breathing to show he was also not only willing but wanting it. "..shall we wait till tonight? Maybe this is somthing our lovely lil bunny would like to watch."

Usagi grinned. "Yay!" She hugged Kohana tight before letting her go.

Kohana Hugged her back and then asked for a moment to herself. Once by herself, Kohana approached the window and leaned against the wall. This was a huge adjustment for her and she felt like a stranger imposing on a life she didn't know with three people she had only met once. What was a girl to do?

"Well then..I would love to have you too.." he spoke as he kept eye contact with a little warm smile keeping the younger man close to him, keeping eye contact as he smile, a little excitement in his breathing to show he was also not only willing but wanting it. "..shall we wait till tonight? Maybe this is somthing our lovely lil bunny would like to watch."

Danni saw the warmth in his eyes and could hear from his breathing that he wanted him too. It sent a chill of anticipation down his spine and he shivered a little. "Wh...Whatever you like." He said as he admired Jack's handsome face. He didn't want to be rude by stairing, but now, so close to getting what he wanted, he couldn't help himself. He leaned in for another kiss.

He gently takes a moment to return the kiss holding it as he kept him close feeling him shiver, he himself also did..he feeling him pulled him closer to his chest..he felt a bulge slowly press softly on his stomach showing his arousal to the idea..fingers gently brushing the hair from his eyes when he does.

He gently takes a moment to return the kiss holding it as he kept him close feeling him shiver, he himself also did..he feeling him pulled him closer to his chest..he felt a bulge slowly press softly on his stomach showing his arousal to the idea..fingers gently brushing the hair from his eyes when he does.

As the kiss was held, Danni could feel the bulge against his stomach and moaned into Jack's mouth. His own arousal growing. He didn't know if he'd be able to wait for Usagi or not. He had wanted this so long. It was everything he had to not reach doown and stroke that inticing bulge. He clung closer, rubbing a little againt Jack as he did.

He shuddered "..We can talk to Usagi later tonight.." Jack grew a bit more agressive in his speech, he wanting as he gently lifted Danni up into his arms, he been strong enough to do so..he took amoment to write a quick note to Usagi "..Danni and I went off to my room..will be back soon." With that he began to carry Danni upstairs in his arms to his room, walking in and closing it, the furature was sparse and simple, as the man seemed to as he then proceeded to kiss Danni deeply again, a hand moving to cup the growing arousal, gently providing a soft massage to his sack through his pants..

He shuddered "..We can talk to Usagi later tonight.." Jack grew a bit more agressive in his speech, he wanting as he gently lifted Danni up into his arms, he been strong enough to do so..he took amoment to write a quick note to Usagi "..Danni and I went off to my room..will be back soon." With that he began to carry Danni upstairs in his arms to his room, walking in and closing it, the furature was sparse and simple, as the man seemed to as he then proceeded to kiss Danni deeply again, a hand moving to cup the growing arousal, gently providing a soft massage to his sack through his pants..

He gasped as Jack suddenly picked him up easily. Once to Jack's room, he looked around at the sparse furnishing. He didn't get long to look as Jack kissed him deeply again. He returned the kiss with passion. He let out a moan as Jack cupped him. The moan grew louder as Jack massaged him. His erection was growing under Jack's hand.

He breathed heavy as he looked Danni in the eyes as he grinned taking a moment as he gave a soft growl "take off your clothes and tell me how you want it..seeing your so eager..hell..felt you grow in my hand almost immedly.." he grinned hand slipping in to give his bare shaft a few firm gentle strokes..then his hand pulled back as he removed his own shirt to reveil the atheltic muscle and lines of scars.

He breathed heavy as he looked Danni in the eyes as he grinned taking a moment as he gave a soft growl "take off your clothes and tell me how you want it..seeing your so eager..hell..felt you grow in my hand almost immedly.." he grinned hand slipping in to give his bare shaft a few firm gentle strokes..then his hand pulled back as he removed his own shirt to reveil the atheltic muscle and lines of scars.

Danni started to pant and moan as Jack stocked him, with hand down Danni's pants. Danni didn't need to be told twice. He took his clothes off quickly, throwing them to the floor. He started to pant as he looked back into Jack's eye. "I want you to....." he began as he traced some of Jack's scars with his finger. "...do me the way you want and every way you know how." He said before leaning in to leave kisses on the scars. He run his tongue over the longest one.

Shivers feeling his tounge run along the scar over his heart...a mass of scar tissue, it looked deep as he watched the nude Danni move to him..he breathing from his touch as he softly smiled his own hand slowly undoing his belt as he slipped out of his boots and let his pants drop..soon, he stood before Danni also nude, a eight inch member stood proud and thick in arousal seeing the younger man before him nude and erect. "mmm..I have had so many ideas..caught myself thinking about you sucking me and me inside you when I masterbate..but..lets not rush such a thing..ya?" he spoke strong arms pulling his nude body closer "Lets enjoy..not rush this..seeing your so eager lil ghost.." he purred softly in affection.

Kohana Hugged her back and then asked for a moment to herself. Once by herself, Kohana approached the window and leaned against the wall. This was a huge adjustment for her and she felt like a stranger imposing on a life she didn't know with three people she had only met once. What was a girl to do?

After Usagi had left Kohana's room, she went to her own, plopping on the bed right away. Her ears twitched as she started picking up sounds from Jack and Danni.

Shivers feeling his tounge run along the scar over his heart...a mass of scar tissue, it looked deep as he watched the nude Danni move to him..he breathing from his touch as he softly smiled his own hand slowly undoing his belt as he slipped out of his boots and let his pants drop..soon, he stood before Danni also nude, a eight inch member stood proud and thick in arousal seeing the younger man before him nude and erect. "mmm..I have had so many ideas..caught myself thinking about you sucking me and me inside you when I masterbate..but..lets not rush such a thing..ya?" he spoke strong arms pulling his nude body closer "Lets enjoy..not rush this..seeing your so eager lil ghost.." he purred softly in affection.

Seeing the eight inches that was Jack had him speechless and in awe. His own six inches was hard, but nowhhere near what Jack had. Hearing that Jack had been fantasizing about him, had his eyes snap back to Jack's face. It was flattering and Danni blushed deeply. When Jack pulled Danni to him, holding the smaller man close, it felt so right to the ghost, he couldn't help but nuzzle Jack's chest. He heard him and nodded. "Yeah. No rush." He said, his voice husky now with emotion.

Jack's length breifly brushed along his as he was moved closer Jack moving in to kiss Danni deeply again he taking a moment to slowly sit him on the bed, he moving to be beside him, he never breaking the kiss..a hand softly brushing along the smaller man's chest..then down his belly..a rough feeling but gentle hand again taking his six inch shaft, his hand slowly began to stroke him up and down as he kept close breathing softly he wishing to keep him hard and wanting..

Jack's length breifly brushed along his as he was moved closer Jack moving in to kiss Danni deeply again he taking a moment to slowly sit him on the bed, he moving to be beside him, he never breaking the kiss..a hand softly brushing along the smaller man's chest..then down his belly..a rough feeling but gentle hand again taking his six inch shaft, his hand slowly began to stroke him up and down as he kept close breathing softly he wishing to keep him hard and wanting..

the feel of Jack's rough but gentle hand brushing along his chest and down his flat belly caused a nice tingling feeling as Danni sat kissing Jack. His nipples pebbled, his balls tightened, he moaned into Jack's kiss again. His tongue battling with Jack's. When Jack took a hold of his shaft, he gasped and tried not to buck his hips. He whimpered and kissed Jack harder.

The older man breathed heavy as he kept the kiss, he stroking steady, but keeping it slow and firm, putting a little pressure under the head so he didn't go over the edge just yet..He breathing heavy as he layed the smaller man down on the bed, his kisses moving down from his lips to his chest, softly suckling his nipple gently..his hand moved from stroking to now massaging his sack softly, if he would look, his own would twich and throb erect, sack softly shifting and tighting length leaking a bit of pre as it swelled purple "..tell me..what did you fantize doing with me.." he growled softly, not breath caressing his pale skin.

Last edited:
The older man breathed heavy as he kept the kiss, he stroking steady, but keeping it slow and firm, putting a little pressure under the head so he didn't go over the edge just yet..He breathing heavy as he layed the smaller man down on the bed, his kisses moving down from his lips to his chest, softly suckling his nipple gently..his hand moved from stroking to now massaging his sack softly, if he would look, his own would twich and throb erect, sack softly shifting and tighting length leaking a bit of pre as it swelled purpble "..tell me..what did you fantize doing with me.." he growled softly, not breath caressing his pale skin.

he was layed back on the bed and moaned a little as his nipple was sucked. The massaging to his member driving him wild, his breathing coming in short hitches. The pressure just under his head keeping him from going over the edge. Jack's hand moving to his sack causing his legs to open a little more. He saw Jack's member and balls and sucked in a breath. He then heard Jack's question. "I...." he licked his lips before going on. His voice even more husky than before. "I fantasized that you were on to of me. My legs over your shoulders as you pounded into me. I thought of how you would taste, your hot throbbing member half way down my throat. I thought about you taking me from behind and so many others."

Jack heard the younger man and just smirked "mmm..yeah?" he spoke as he then shifted, laying him back as he shifted infront of him, he feeling Jack's strong hands lift his ankles up and brace them on his sholder...he feeling that hot purple head of Jack's cock press on the entrance of his tight girly ass "mmm..like this?" he asked gently proping as he teased breathing heavy as he looked into his eyes as he provided these slow mock thrusts, the head teasingly probing but not entring his tight hole "You'd like me to do this now? Mm..would you be a sweet heart and reach into that dresser on the left? Do want to lube up..I've always said..if anal sex hurts..your doing it wrong.."

Jack heard the younger man and just smirked "mmm..yeah?" he spoke as he then shifted, laying him back as he shifted infront of him, he feeling Jack's strong hands lift his ankles up and brace them on his sholder...he feeling that hot purple head of Jack's cock press on the entrance of his tight girly ass "mmm..like this?" he asked gently proping as he teased breathing heavy as he looked into his eyes as he provided these slow mock thrusts, the head teasingly probing but not entring his tight hole "You'd like me to do this now? Mm..would you be a sweet heart and reach into that dresser on the left? Do want to lube up..I've always said..if anal sex hurts..your doing it wrong.."

"Ah! Ye...yeah." he moaned a little as he squrmed from Jack's teasing purple head. He then heard Jac's request and nodded. He grabbed the lube from the dresser and handed it to Jack with shaking hands. His chest heaved as he watched the oldr man with his eyelids half closed.

A Foursome is Better Than None

So this was how my new life began, sorta speak. And let me tell ya...my first night there proved to be VERY interesting.

Kohana stood at the window for a while longer before stripping from her clothes. Leaving them on the floor by the window, Kohana walked into her bathroom and took a quick shower. Using her fire to dry herself off and to dry her hair. It was about this time, as she dressed in black laced underwear and a red sheer and see through nightgown, that her ears would perk to the commotion next door. It wasn't coming from Usagi. It was coming from Jack and...and... Kohana pressed her ear to the wall and gasped. That was Jack and Danni! In Jack's room!!!!

Eyes widened, she stood there listening from the wall. Blushing brightly. It sounded like it was getting hot and heavy. Shamelessly, she grew horny listening to them. Softly moaning to their talk, she reached between her legs with one hand and started to rub herself. Closing her eyes as she squeezed her breasts a few times. Biting her bottom lip, she heard Jack request the lube and couldn't take it. She HAD to see!

Creeping out of the room, she moved silently in the hall to Jack's door. It was left open just a little bit. Using her tail to open it a little more, she peeks around into the room and stares amazed at the two of them. Her eyes drifted along their naked bodies and eyed their tools with a lick of her lips. Giving a purr, she moved into the doorway as she gazed lustful at them. A strap of her nightgown hanging off her shoulder. "Naughty, naughty....starting the fun without me..." Kohana purred seductively.

Last edited:
There was a soft smile as he then took the lube "Alright..lets get this nice and slick now..excited to get this big dick in you Danni?" he lightly teased with a little playful growl as he first took the lube and drew a line of it down his large throbbing memeber..with a hand he quickly began to lube it up, using a lubbed up fringer to slowly slide into Danni's pucker..gently pumping it in and out to slick up the opening..soon he gripped his pale legs "Brace yourself..it's going in.." he spoke as he held his legs, soon his throbbing length pressed on Danni's tight pucker..soon it began to press in, first the head, then the rest of his shaft, slow and steady he going slow at first to let Danni get used to him, Jack letting out a long moan "Oh fuck..mmm..your tight..feel you squeezing me already..." He then paused, hearing Kohana behind him he looking behind as he smirked "Well..it looks like we are getting a audience tonight Danni boy.." he spoke with a chuckle as he responded to Kohana "I was being polite and letting you get all settled in..do appolgize if we distrubed you..just..finally getting in some time we both been looking to get in..."

Last edited:
There was a soft smile as he then took the lube "Alright..lets get this nice and slick now..excited to get this big dick in you Danni?" he lightly teased with a little playful growl as he first took the lube and drew a line of it down his large throbbing memeber..with a hand he quickly began to lube it up, using a lubbed up fringer to slowly slide into Danni's pucker..gently pumping it in and out to slick up the opening..soon he gripped his pale legs "Brace yourself..it's going in.." he spoke as he held his legs, soon his throbbing length pressed on Danni's tight pucker..soon it began to press in, first the head, then the rest of his shaft, slow and steady he going slow at first to let Danni get used to him, Jack letting out a long moan "Oh fuck..mmm..your tight..feel you squeezing me already..." He then paused, hearing Kohana behind him he looking behind as he smirked "Well..it looks like we are getting a audience tonight Danni boy.." he spoke with a chuckle as he responded to Kohana "I was being polite and letting you get all settled in..do appolgize if we distrubed you..just..finally getting in some time we both been looking to get in..."

Little mews escaped him as Jack's finger pumped into him. When he felt Jack grip his legs and heard his warning, he nodded. The head of Jacks large member going into his puckered opening had him moaning and writhing under Jack. As Jack slid on in, Danni's back arched as he let out a small cry of pleasure. "Ah.....ah......ah....Feels....feels so good...you....deep inside of me like that." He moaned. He heard Jack mention Kohana watching them and blushed a little, bitting his bottom lip, but rolling his hips causing a nice feeling from Jacks member burried in him and of his member rubbing between his abdomin and Jack's chest.

Usagi laid in her bed, listening to the sounds coming from Jack and Danni's room. Just hearing the two of them made her hot and heavy. She undid her pants and slid her hand in, teasing her pussy over her panties, her juices slowly soaking them.

Just when she was about to slide her fingers into her underwear, her ear twitched again, picking up Kohana's voice. That alone put images in her mind of Jack, Danni and Kohana, causing her to half-groan, half-moan at the thought before she pulled her hand back from her pants and kicked her pants off. She then stood up and headed for Jack's room, now clad in just her t-shirt, bra and light pink panties. "Room for one more? Though if not, I'm just as okay with watching."

Seeing Jack enter Danni, she couldn't help but blush. However, she eyed Danni's tool and saw it unfair to leave something so yummy unpleasured. Licking her lips, Kohana stepped into the room but kicked the door shut behind her. Her tail curled and flicked much like a whip as her eyes flashed a brief red in her lustful state. "Oh...I'm not disturbed. I'm...what's That word? In heat? And I wanna play." Kohana took her see through nightgown off and let it fall the floor as she climbed on behind Danni. Dressed in only her underwear, Kohana kissed along Danni's shoulders to his neck where she would bite playfully while her hand, though smaller in size to theirs, would wrap around Danni's manhood and begin to stroke it lightly. Her tail also decided it would play there as it made circles at the head with teasing strokes from tip to base now and then.

Hearing Usagi, Kohana would look up and hold out her hand to the bunny. "Has the bunny come to play?" She asked. Purring against Danni's neck as she kept stroking his cock.

Last edited:
"Of course.." he paused hearing Usagi "heh..well our handsome little Danni asked if I would warm him up tonight..just like this.." he teased as he began to pumphis hips into Danni's tight ass "Was gonna wait for you to watch, but lil ghosty got eager for me..well seeing we are all here..well..I'm all caught up in this "Fuck Danni's darling lil fuckhole" siutation.." he spoke as he pumped into Danni smiling as he watched Kohana stroke and kiss him. He then looked back and smiled to Usagi "..come on over darling..we got room for one more.."

Last edited:
Back