Winter Weather 2014

Strong winds and rain. Maybe a little snow tomorrow but I think only way up North.

They are calling it the New Year's Storm. Massachusetts got socked. The Boston weather announcers are in hysterics.- So cold! So windy! We haz snow!

Hola gotsnow :) 5" + the pretty glistening thick fluffy we want to make snow ángeles kind, that if we didn't shovel early turns to the we might just slip later when it freezes and fall on our culitos kind :D but we got most of it done on our street and some neighbors too.
How about you?

Lots of snow and baaaaaaaaaaad temps! Around zero. I hate it! I can't wear short skirts and show off!

15+ inches of snow, more where it's drifted. It's something like 12F out. Life continues on the Northshore. The sun is out now and it's not so windy.

Not exactly Winter weather, but let's just say that downunder we are still waiting for our summer to arrive.

Just a couple of days so far over 30 degrees Celsius

Not exactly Winter weather, but let's just say that downunder we are still waiting for our summer to arrive.

Just a couple of days so far over 30 degrees Celsius

I don't know where you are.... but here in Tassie we've had pretty warm temps in my area. More so than usual.

Our state is pretty much shut down on Monday, -30 air temps and -55 wind chill. That's Fahrenheit. Degrees. Below zero.

Tha fuck?

Our state is pretty much shut down on Monday, -30 air temps and -55 wind chill. That's Fahrenheit. Degrees. Below zero.

Tha fuck?

Hey! You choose to live there!
Later today I'm going swimming :)

I do and normally I'm okay with winter around here but this is unusually cruel.

I saw the weather report for you guys last night.
Small compensation..... the bastardex will be absolutely FREEZING in Chicago!
:D

Wings! Yikes! A taste of Siberia. I would have to climb Mount Washington with Perg to find that on my East Coast world.
*cringing from the thought of facing that weather, without proper protective clothing*

What kind of winter weather are you having ?

Was 50's just before Christmas. Then, low and behold, we're knee deep into winter, snowed last night and damn, really cold tonight! No warm up in sight.....help!

I saw the weather report for you guys last night.
Small compensation..... the bastardex will be absolutely FREEZING in Chicago!
:D

Unfortunately the bastardex will have no concept of real freezing, any possiblity of sending him to Embarass, MN? It was -43F/-42C there last night.

Fvcking Canadians.

We need a big fan to blow the cold air back up there where it belongs.

Last night at about 12:30am, just finished watching something and about to head to bed when I suddenly noticed that it seemed abnormally quiet, and I thought how nice, it's quiet then it dawned on me, no dripping water sounds!

I spent the next hour unfreezing the pipes.

Freezing today. Minus 23 Celsius. Of course, it was at least sunny. Better than the pre-Christmas ice storm that hit and knocked out power to a bunch of folks for more than a week. A week without power in December here is no fun at all.

Dry, sunny, temps in the 70s most days with an occasional day getting into the 80s.

It was not very Christmasy this year, and we are way behind on our seasonal rainfall totals. :(

The whole USA, is miserable together. Except for Florida and California. (They have their own problems.) I am hoping Louisiana is better off,
than usual. They do not need frozen toes, on top of everything else.

Back