Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
388_1000.jpg

I found the courage today to finally add a picture of myself on my profile, and an avatar. It honestly wouldn't have been possible without this thread.

Thank you so much...

Thanks for sharing. You're definitely very pretty, a real head turner.

I found the courage today to finally add a picture of myself on my profile, and an avatar. It honestly wouldn't have been possible without this thread.

Thank you so much...

You are gorgeous and sexy. I know it's hard sometimes believing it (I have trouble too) but sweetheart you are. :rose:

Thank you so much...

Very beautiful pictures! Thanks for finding the courage to share with us. We are the lucky ones.

Thank you so much...

thank you for finding the courage. you have such dreamy eyes. I would love to stare into them all day. All of us hope you get bolder and post more

Well, like I said I am 5'6" and weigh 231.8 lbs.
I have long curly air that rests at my belly button in the front, and to the bottom of the small of my back in the rear. It is naturally light brown but I dye it light/dark auburn. I have a round face, almond shaped sea green eyes, a small button (slightly wider than button) nose, and a med-thin top and med-full bottom lips. My face is littered with light brown freckles, crowing my Chris and the bridge of my nose. One on my left eyelid, one on the right side of my top lip.

I have 38B breasts and wear a 18 dress. 13-17 jeans and I have a longer set torso and shorter legs. I have love handles (not huge) and a slight belly overhang starting at the inside of my hips. I am shaped like a pear with a flatter rear and wide hips. My thighs are large but (sorry for the rude description but I don't know how else to describe them) not cottage cheese bumpy from cellulose. I have (like I said) scarring above my right knee and thinner calves. My ankles are thinner too. So are my feet but the are huge at a 11. I have a heart shaped birthmark on my right Achilles tendon nearer my heel. A birthmark on my left hip, and one of my right ass cheek.

(Sorry for slow responses, I had to walk my puppy) and sorry for typos.
Sweetheart, you sound very sexy. Believe me. And remember, most of the sex lies in the head. I would love to see you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back