Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally relate to your concerns. I would be considered somewhere in the middle-not what is considered 'typical hot' and not full enough for the 'typical BBW'.
I have seen some pics on here, though, that cause me to see my own body differently. It seems that what the pics on this thread have in common is her confidence. Someone who is comfortable in her own skin and accepts herself no matter what anyone else has to say about it....THAT is sexy. THAT, my dear, is Powerful.
Women are often in such competition with each other-rating themselves against other women both for their own self-esteem and for others' approval. This is so sad because we are all beautiful. It's built in. Give yourself permission to accept that whether or not you post pics.

:rose:

ML

You nailed it......I also believe this thread opens up the fact, their are plenty of men that adore women of all shapes and sizes... and marry them as well... You are correct is one assumption. Women can be there own worst critic

329_1000.jpg

Courage <3

I found the courage today to finally add a picture of myself on my profile, and an avatar. It honestly wouldn't have been possible without this thread.

Thank you so much...

I saw this the other day and wished it was a site I could buy from as I would totally wear that. Thought you guys might enjoy it

SWIMS-2720-MAIN_3

Nadine Jansen. Beautiful woman. I read once that she was initially hesitant to model because she had scars on her legs from a teenage motorcycle accident. I'm glad she reconsidered.

Well done to her. And a shame it would be. She's a beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back