Suck hunters by state

Bi curious male 29. Area code 217. Zip 61820. Looking for suck buddy

first time

in Central Ca. never have but i am a bottom if i do. any good looking tops for me

Rhode Island. Looking to suck and maybe even fuck! Im a virgin in both holes but ive been training them the best I can! If you want to suck cock im sorry but my little clitty is just that. I'm afraid it wouldn't even be half a mouthful. But if your looking for an eager to learn cock sucker I would gladly bend the knee to you Sir

I'm in Wisconsin on the Illinois border. And hour from Chicago, Madison or Milwaukee. I'm willing to travel some. Looking for a playmate that enjoys sucking. Fishing partner would even be better. Play out on the water. hmm..

Rhode Island. Looking to suck and maybe even fuck! Im a virgin in both holes but ive been training them the best I can! If you want to suck cock im sorry but my little clitty is just that. I'm afraid it wouldn't even be half a mouthful. But if your looking for an eager to learn cock sucker I would gladly bend the knee to you Sir

im moving to Rhode Island

I'll toss myself in the mix,
22, Virginia,
thin, tan, 5'11"
8" cut cock
wanting to suck but would reciprocate

tennessee here

bi-pantyhose fetish n looking for fun n the area? want to be n drag while bonin some nylon wear chic while we suck on a cock n another cock is n-me!

45069 area of Ohio. 42yr old bi-mwm here. Would need some time talking before ready to meet and would need discretion. 6'1", 225', in good shape and definitely look younger than posted. Pretty open to trying all sorts of things ( not a lot of experience) as long as we are on the same page.

Cincy, Ohio

Eastern Cincy, Oh 45142 Looking for a regular suck buddy, I love to suck cock but have to be very discreet!

37 bi bottom bear in youngstown ohio ..... Lookin to suck and bottom lets chat

818 Area Code , 91342 Zip Code , Sylmar, CA

Bisexual hairy bear with very minimal experience looking for local oral sex friend. 818 Area Code , 91342 Zip Code , Sylmar, CA

interesting subject

45069 area of Ohio. 42yr old bi-mwm here. Would need some time talking before ready to meet and would need discretion. 6'1", 225', in good shape and definitely look younger than posted. Pretty open to trying all sorts of things ( not a lot of experience) as long as we are on the same page.

Were on the same page let us talk sometime soon

818 Area Code - 91342 Zip Code

Bisexual hairy bear with very minimal experience looking for local oral sex friend. 818 Area Code , 91342 Zip Code , Sylmar, CA

818 Area Code , 91342 Zip Code , Sylmar, CA

Maybe the third time's a charm...I've had zero luck so far. Anyway, here goes. Bisexual hairy bear with very minimal experience looking for local oral sex friend. 818 Area Code , 91342 Zip Code , Sylmar, CA

Back