Have Your Cake....and Eat It, Too

PB2 is AMAZING!

I use it in all sorts of stuff. I pay too much for it as well even here in the US.

How long does a jar last? I might actually consider it if it provides 3 times more than a normal jar of peanut butter.

Yikes! $4.79 on amazon there...it tastes just like regular peanut butter!

There's a Whole foods store in Central London I think I'll go there and have a look next time I'm passing through the area. Hopefully it won't be $12!

She left YOU the 'I love cum' cupcakes... 'cause if the shoe fits.

Oh wait... :D

Oooooo........low blow!!

Oh wait....:D

I am having pink lemonade cake on Sunday

My second favorite! What's the occasion??

I did NOT eat your lemon cupcake...she lies.

Joy is always honest. Joy wood never lie about who ate that cupcake.

Really.

Trust me.

It was her.

*wipes frosting off the corner of her mouth*

How long does a jar last? I might actually consider it if it provides 3 times more than a normal jar of peanut butter.

There's a Whole foods store in Central London I think I'll go there and have a look next time I'm passing through the area. Hopefully it won't be $12!

I've been working on the same jar for about 3 months now. I use about a Tbsp here and there. I'll mix it with greek yogurt and bananas. You don't need much. The flavor is super strong.

Oooooo........low blow!!

Oh wait....:D

My second favorite! What's the occasion??

Joy is always honest. Joy wood never lie about who ate that cupcake.

Really.

Trust me.

It was her.

*wipes frosting off the corner of her mouth*

I KNEW IT!

*looks closer*

Sure that was frosting? :eek:

I've been working on the same jar for about 3 months now. I use about a Tbsp here and there. I'll mix it with greek yogurt and bananas. You don't need much. The flavor is super strong.

Yep...mine has lasted about two months now...I mix it in with my oatmeal.

hehehe...Joy just asked whatcha packing

;) :devil:

I KNEW IT!

*looks closer*

Sure that was frosting? :eek:

Erm.....um...:eek:

What was that about cake, now??

Because sometimes you just have to say you're sorry:

Funny-texts-on-cakes1.jpg

Down with pie? I've never anticipated dealing with a cake hungry mob before. :eek:

Anywho. You folks are giving me the munchies. :(

I know this place that used to be out in twentyninepalms, California with the best bloody cheesecake around. I'd buy three. One to eat there, one to eat on the way home, and one to eat after dinner. Good stuff.

Back