What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure wish some dumb gay mope would post the DJIA for the last month... How else am I going to find out what the stock market is doing?

He certainly seems aloof and adrift since his boyfriend went on vacation.

Notice how all the daily shitstains are spotting, scattered and wan in passion without their top dom to quarterback threads, provide piggybacking platforms and give them focus?

What will they do if the pressed bitch prospector actually strikes serious gold in his mine and decides never to come back? :eek:

A slob post then a IrezumiKiss
This message is hidden because IrezumiKiss is on your ignore list.

amazing. :D:D

fishing-image.jpg

All too easy.

If you don't endorse the message you shouldn't post the article. At the very least you should point out what you think is false.

You're petitioning him to be a complete human being instead of a piggybacking disposable racist shitstain internet cipher following his vacationing dom's mode.

Some things in this world are so impossible that even Mr. Roarke himself can't make 'em happen.

You're petitioning him to be a complete human being instead of a piggybacking disposable racist shitstain internet cipher following his vacationing dom's mode.

Some things in this world are so impossible that even Mr. Roarke himself can't make 'em happen.

There is nothing Mr. Roarke couldn't do! I'm sadly not a fictional superman.

I'm still waiting for your mom to apologize for not aborting you.

She already did. Now will you act like a man?

I don't have a ken, but apparently you do, since you used the descriptor "your".

And if you go back and look, you're actually the one who brought ken up. By your own metric, that makes him your boyfriend.

:D

Keep checking in, ken may show up for you lil fag chihuahua. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back